Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission
I love you C-SPAN

edit: "Hillary Clinton, dressed in red, had the BLOOD OF THE UNB-"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

id vote for satan, who is the devil, before hillary clinton

I have some very good news for you, then!

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
The PBS News Hour feed is trying to find a Trump supporter who will speak on camera.

They're coming up dry.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
donald got his tiny, tiny fingers broken

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Zophar posted:

HRC absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt slaughtered this debate, but remember we live in a post-fact society.

Thing is, even without regard for the facts I don't see how the gently caress you win a debate where your opponent gets in several good zingers and, when faced with one of your biggest and most persistent criticisms, you declare "I have way better temperament than her!" only to be met with open laughter. That's not exactly stirring charisma. It's not even effective demagoguery.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Voyager I posted:

I think Hillary did a fairly good job at capitalizing on Donald's mistakes (and my god, were there a lot of them), but holy poo poo what in the world possessed him to nail himself to the stake of Stop And Frisk???

It was probably one of few things he has any past knowledge of. Like, he may literally have known it was a thing before two weeks ago.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

visceril posted:

Hahaha going HAM on the birther poo poo on CNN

the CNN post coverage is awful. treating what we just saw as though it was an actual debate is almost as bad as whatever we just saw.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

the belch heard around the world

https://twitter.com/JoshMalina/status/780590171708207104

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
"the government would waste our tax money, which I don't pay" - Trump

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

nah i got bored like 10 mins in and stopped watching. i got no use for hilary clinton

:lol:

You're such a living stereotype.

Cthulhumatic
May 21, 2007
Not dreaming...just turned off.
How the gently caress does anyone think Trump won that. With anyone but his most rabid base.

lfield
May 10, 2008

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

nah i got bored like 10 mins in and stopped watching. i got no use for hilary clinton

she's not good. but trump is unhinged and she stomped him. or mostly she stood there while he stomped himself

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Boon posted:

When everyone, including the national networks and GOP operatives, seem to disagree, then perhaps that should be cause for reflection?
You mean the same media that has so persistently predicted his downfall since as early as last summer, the HRC cheerleading squad? And a bunch of "GOP operatives", eh? They sound important.

Gio fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Sep 27, 2016

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

lmao okay

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
WOw Trump being really bitchy at the media as he leaves. He just wants to get back to his jet and fly home to his gold plated bed, just like any American.

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

I don't want a nation just for me, I want a nation for everyone

XyrlocShammypants posted:

No it isn't, wasn't that from like 50 minutes in? Someone posted it way before the debate ended

That was me. The screenshot i just posted was from the very end.

edit: here is the video, look for yourself. https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/805066939634815/

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Cthulhumatic posted:

How the gently caress does anyone think Trump won that. With anyone but his most rabid base.

Aside from his most rabid and delusional fans; the people he pays to like him.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

twistedmentat posted:

WOw Trump being really bitchy at the media as he leaves. He just wants to get back to his jet and fly home to his gold plated bed, just like any American.

:justpost: videos

Jygallax
Oct 17, 2011

Every human being deserves respect. Even if if they are a little different.
I was expecting a calm trump. I was expecting a sedate, bland trump reading out paul ryan policy positions. I got a 70 year old orange man rambling about hotels and acting like a 10 year old with ADHD in the back of a boring class.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Hahaha CNN reporter now on the spot telling Trump he lied about what Doyle said during the debate.

And now CNN is replaying what Doyle said on Blitzer while she is live on the post-debate panel. This is loving bonkers.

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006
Rosie O'Donnel deserves it. SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE DID!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

id vote for satan, who is the devil, before hillary clinton

this debate solidified her as a soundbite bullshit spouter in my mind

Welp, at least you're not delusional?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Boon posted:

:lol:

You're such a living stereotype.

because i hate hilary clinton? i guess hating a politician on the take makes me a stereotype then.

hell id rather have an american interregnum than she take any kind of authority

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

I don't want a nation just for me, I want a nation for everyone
NBC Reporter: Will you accept the results of the election
Trump: Yes I will

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I need a 'STAMINA' remix stat!

Blindeye
Sep 22, 2006

I can't believe I kissed you!

twistedmentat posted:

Apparently they're confused what kind of candidate would go into the spin room talking trash.

"The American public was the biggest loser tonight...they were talking about themselves"

Oh gently caress you Chuck Todd.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
ahahaha

CNN just had Trump saying some nonsense... and then immediately goes to AC "well we have the tape of that queued up"

SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker

a penus posted:

I love you C-SPAN

edit: "Hillary Clinton, dressed in red, had the BLOOD OF THE UNB-"

Agreed that was amazing

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

because i hate hilary clinton? i guess hating a politician on the take makes me a stereotype then.

hell id rather have an american interregnum than she take any kind of authority

Trump own-goaled more than he made good points. He would have lost the debate to an empty podium.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Cthulhumatic posted:

Well, to troll people.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I want to know Katrina Pierson's reaction.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

lfield posted:

she's not good. but trump is unhinged and she stomped him. or mostly she stood there while he stomped himself

She really didn't have to be good. She just had to stand there Bidening while he dug himself deeper.

poo poo. Is Trump a goon?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

WHOOPS posted:

Why's that?

She tried to walk the thin line of not scaring white people with talk of how bad it really was. She hit the basic points, that racism is still a thing and we need to end racism, but she seemed deeply uncomfortable and out of her depth to me.

I don't really think the answers she gave were bad for normal people who aren't into politics though.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gio posted:

It's the Republican primary debates all over. She's an empty suit, emblematic of people's angst toward politicians, corruption, and nepotism. Matt Taibbi said it best months ago: He's the WWE bully who comes in and knocks a chair over the head of the nasally dweebish nice guy, all to the cheers of the idiot masses.

Trump will win tomorrow

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Jygallax posted:

I was expecting a calm trump. I was expecting a sedate, bland trump reading out paul ryan policy positions. I got a 70 year old orange man rambling about hotels and acting like a 10 year old with ADHD in the back of a boring class.

This. I was loving terrified of this going into tonight. Holy poo poo, tonight was an own goal like we haven't seen from Trump since the Khan thing.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Blindeye posted:

Apparently they're confused what kind of candidate would go into the spin room talking trash.

"The American public was the biggest loser tonight...they were talking about themselves"

Oh gently caress you Chuck Todd.

Yea, wtf?

Man Brokaw just looks old. Actually, he looks like he's turning into Dominick Dunn.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
https://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/status/780598246208962560

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
This poo poo is crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
Holy poo poo Trump on Bloomberg trying to drag her about the Lewinsky thing

• Locked thread