Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i guess we weren't right to be worried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Al! posted:

i never arzied

but even i didn't figure trump would go jfk/nixon nixon on stage

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
mi abuela the blood the blood THE BLOOD

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Poor Donald. :(

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

she keeps baiting him. hillary clinton is a master baiter

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

hey kids: study for your tests. prepare for things. that's the lesson here i think.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Zas posted:

hey kids: study for your tests. prepare for things. that's the lesson here i think.

I teach public speaking. I think l need to make this required watching.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE posted:

i never arzied

but even i didn't figure trump would go jfk/nixon nixon on stage
I arzied, just a little, at least in my own mind. I regret that now. I feel so, so much better now than I did while I was eating supper.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Toxx for Clinton or you suck

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
We're selling Trump steaks made from Donald Trump after tonight.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Always have faith in Abuela. She is the shining beacon of hope in a sea of Cheeto dust.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I feel a bit more comfortable with my toxx again

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
I will not be satisfied until Donald Trump is a thin orange film on the bottom of abuela's huaraches

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

neonnoodle posted:

I will not be satisfied until Donald Trump is a thin orange film on the bottom of abuela's huaraches

We're already there bro

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

"Abuela, what is best in life?"

"To fact-check your enemies. To see them sniffle before you. Hear the lamentations of their trumpkin.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Azathoth posted:

"Abuela, what is best in life?"

"To fact-check your enemies. To see them sniffle before you. Hear the lamentations of their trumpkin.

lol

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Yeah Hillary's getting more money from Boise ID area.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot
And some of you thought Abuela wouldn't loving murder him on live television ahahahaha

Best debate ever.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Hillary comfortably shimmies to victory in round 1

Edit: https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/780604809258889216

Lemming has issued a correction as of 04:53 on Sep 27, 2016

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the shimmy was a little stilted but hey i loved it anyway

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
it was a good shimmy

i mean jesus christ

shes debating Donald TRUMP

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

She's so mean. :(

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
"I built a housing development over a graveyard but I only moved the headstones. That makes me smart."

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Al! posted:

I said it months and months ago: Hillary is gonna eviscerate the gently caress out of Trump at the debates, and she's going to enjoy doing so.

Hillary had fun destroying Trump tonight, and now I can't wait for the next debate.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
to all the new toxxers deciding now's a good time to join in: you know what they call someone late to the party?

an ally.

welcome to the right side of history :)

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Necc0 posted:

to all the new toxxers deciding now's a good time to join in: you know what they call someone late to the party?

an ally.

welcome to the right side of history :)

also you'll be referred to as not loving nazi's this time around, so bonus

e: for posterity

https://twitter.com/therealezway/status/780592777809764352

https://twitter.com/SamGrittner/status/780146084022718465

A Winner is Jew has issued a correction as of 05:41 on Sep 27, 2016

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

that was so satisfying to watch trump get dunked on repeatedly for 90 minutes

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013
It was my birthday today and all I wanted was Donald Trumps head on pike and :abuela: gave me exactly what I wanted. Best birthday present ever.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
It was everything we could have ever dreamed of short of him calling her a oval office on stage. I really didn't think it would go that well, I thought it would be a boring and unremarkable win for Clinton that the media would call a tie.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

got drunk during the debates and gave mi :abuela: more money

great job

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Pakled posted:

It was everything we could have ever dreamed of short of him calling her a oval office on stage. I really didn't think it would go that well, I thought it would be a boring and unremarkable win for Clinton that the media would call a tie.

on nbc, they kind of tried for a second by saying "well ok so it looks like trump under-prepared, or didnt prepare at all, but maybe clinton OVER prepared?"

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Pakled posted:

He literally fantasized about doing it on stage, though

mgreen42
Oct 22, 2002

fade5 posted:

I said it months and months ago: Hillary is gonna eviscerate the gently caress out of Trump at the debates, and she's going to enjoy doing so.

Hillary had fun destroying Trump tonight, and now I can't wait for the next debate.

There won't -be- a next debate, unless somehow, the combined Clinton and Obama staff could goad a gullible idiot into...

Ah, nevermind - he's going to fire Conway tomorrow, and suggest a series of six Rosie O'Donnell centered debates. :D

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

It feels pretty weak toxxing this late in the game, but I didn't know this subforum was even here until a day or two ago.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
The Internet tried to convince me that 'yaas queen, slay queen' was wrong, but instead it's the Internet that was wrong.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

Welcome to the safest toxx thread in the forums.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Moon Atari posted:

It feels pretty weak toxxing this late in the game, but I didn't know this subforum was even here until a day or two ago.

You're here and that's all that matters. Welcome!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Sinistral posted:

It was my birthday today and all I wanted was Donald Trumps head on pike and :abuela: gave me exactly what I wanted. Best birthday present ever.

It was my bff's birthday and I share one with abuela (and my gf weirdly enough)

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
https://twitter.com/angelnorelation/status/780593485539782660

• Locked thread