Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

NotAnArtist posted:

please do not wear sneakers to a wedding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd agree in most cases but I'm not even sure the dudes in the wedding party will be in suits at this occasion.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
I mean this in the nicest way possible for all of you men in the thread considering sneakers with suits.

Don't.

Ever.

No matter how hunky you are, sneakers are for exercise. Shoes are for suits. Or for chinos and a coat. Unless you're going to a wedding where the groom and groomsmen are in Birkenstocks (I had to suffer through that one once) then you can wear gently caress all, but otherwise wear a pair of shoes.

I have a lovely pair of red Chucks. Now, you might think 'wow that would look so quirky and cool with a suit!', and you would be right if you were in a ska band circa 1990. If you're mighter than a bosstone, go for it, but if you're reading this thread you're not.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I feel like I'm now on a list on unfashionable goons. :smith:

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Don't dress like Ron Paul and you're good.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

Cosima posted:

Don't dress like Ron Paul and you're good.

Uh, you haven't seen me in my gold plated suit and grandpa orthotics so let's dial back the judgment.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I once wore tube socks and shorts.

In public.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Inzombiac posted:

In public.

I bet you were wearing sandals too weren't you, you monster!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

You can wear them when we get married, Atarian.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

10 Beers posted:

I bet you were wearing sandals too weren't you, you monster!

Low cut Chuck's!

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Teagan posted:

You can wear them when we get married, Atarian.

Finally, someone sensible.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

I think I threw out my chucks this summer. Wore them the poo poo out. I have some cheap boat shoe grey kinda shoes knock offs. All they do is blister my toes and make my feet smell....odd. What a good thing that I am one of those goons that bathes.

Go ahead and look pretty for more Henry, girls. If you want to lose 30 pounds I am sure he'd take it in muscle.

look, I have a forehead. Pulling out my hair trying to burn music forEVER. I give up.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Work is good :geno:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Mocking Bird posted:

Too adorable

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Mocking Bird posted:

Those eyebrows are so on point that my eyeballs are bleeding.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Teagan posted:

Sit on the rowing machine and stare at the wall. Inch forward every day until you are ready to go backwards. Lather rinse repeat for five years and you will be buff like Henry Cavill.

Hey.

I actually have a rowing machine at home and after reading this I did 20 mins on it after work today. First time in probably 3 months, so thanks.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

Lake Louise?

Waterton, actually! I'm on the bow of the steamboat headed into the US

Tusen Takk posted:

That reminds me of Norway or NZ

I have also been on the bow of a boat in NZ. Although that time I stood in the spray of a waterfall when it was only 5C outside and I froze!

I've also done it in Mexico. I like boats.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Mocking Bird posted:

pictured: the face one makes when they mod EN
lookin' good!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Mocking Bird posted:

:allears: Your freckles are my favourite. What a perfect face.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Teagan posted:

look, I have a forehead. Pulling out my hair trying to burn music forEVER. I give up.

Mocking Bird posted:

You two... :allears: :allears: :allears:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Mocking Bird posted:

you're so loving cute :kimchi:

So are you!! more boat pics, please, something about the expanse of sea and sky is very relaxing.

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)
help i tried to sell some tickets to the gun show but nobody is buying, what did i do wrong :(

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Inzombiac posted:

In public.

I do this all time

Come at me

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Please wear whatever shoes you would like to your own drat wedding

Please especially wear whatever shoes you would like to someone else's wedding it's 2016 for christs sake nobody cares except goons

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Aschlafly posted:

help i tried to sell some tickets to the gun show but nobody is buying, what did i do wrong :(

NotAnArtist can show you how it's done

I see you, pierced nipple

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Tusen Takk posted:

Please especially wear whatever shoes you would like to someone else's wedding it's 2016 for christs sake nobody cares except goons

I would wear my hiking boots because if we ever decide to have a legit ceremony it's going to be in the mountains and I'm not wearing garbage pretty girl shoes that won't get me anywhere cool.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Wait a sec, are we back to guns, or are we on to nipple piercings?

Those cool stretchy ropes with handles are great for arms. I lost most of my leftover arm flab using one. Dunno. Free advice.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Tusen Takk posted:

Your grandmother's going to be attending and we don't know how much more time she has

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

syscall girl posted:

Your grandmother's going to be attending and we don't know how much more time she has

My grandmothers are both dead. And I will be hosed if I don't wear one of these pairs of shoes if I get married again. Wear whatever the hell you want around your friends and family, isn't that what you are celebrating together? That you have found someone that you can be so comfortable around that you will wear a tux and vera wang, or matching 70yr old pastel track suits together. That you want your families to meld and meet at bbqs where you will wear those sneakers. At your new daughter's Frozen themed first birthday party and get strawberry icecream on the toes.. Your friends will get drunk in bars with you in those sneaks. Your wife will pour baking soda in them when they get old. She will wear your favourite tshirt to bed. You will kiss her ring. Your date to the wedding will remember that you were dapper, and that you didn't give a drat but to be a good friend to the couple, to be yourself and promise to be yourself with them as long as possible. Seriously? Wear whatever the gently caress you want anywhere, as you are representing your comfort in yourself, and the people you are around. If you don't want to wear shiny shoes, or a puffy dress... then what the gently caress matters? You are all a bunch of elitist goon snobs. Geez.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I was kidding

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)

Mocking Bird posted:

NotAnArtist can show you how it's done

I see you, pierced nipple

joke's on you, turns out my guns were JUST FINE the whole time

nah they are one of my worse body parts tho

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Aschlafly posted:

joke's on you, turns out my guns were JUST FINE the whole time

nah they are one of my worse body parts tho

I bet the rest of you looks bad too :colbert:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

poo poo's getting weird yo

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

NotAnArtist posted:

Truth.

To break up said weirdness, here is photo of me being normcore af. And yes, I realize my collar is maaad disheveled

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
It would be funny if I got probated during my first week as a mod tho

skeemon posted:

Truth.

To break up said weirdness, here is photo of me being normcore af. And yes, I realize my collar is maaad disheveled

You seem friendly :3:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

We're totes haircut bros.

Where's my hipster girlfriend and photo opping at?

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

NotAnArtist posted:

new thread title?

I'm traveling with my mum now and she keeps making me be in pictures, so if any turn out then I'll put them itt

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

Mocking Bird posted:

It would be funny if I got probated during my first week as a mod tho
Hogge Wild has a thread for that over in BYOB if you want to make that happen! I don't know if the offer's still open, but all you need to do is draw him a pretty picture (or not so pretty; he's not too picky), and possibly make some noise in the right circles so that he doesn't get in trouble for being an IK probing a mod.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Or come post in RSF, I only managed to dish out like 3 probations because everyone has been so nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Mocking Bird posted:

It's a shame your prescription makes your eyes look smaller, because you've got some really superb eyes.