Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Double XP in AW this weekend too, and a crate with a guaranteed M1 Garand drop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Double XP in AW this weekend too, and a crate with a guaranteed M1 Garand drop.

oh hell yeah

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I want to install AW again but it's gonna take forever lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will uninstall BLOPS and install AW

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's the most fun I've ever had in COD

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I got a ten kill streak with the garand, called in a Goliath suit and got killed almost immediately without killing anyone. Maybe WWII shooters really are better...

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

rediscover posted:

Oh well guess what buddy I don't even have that game. Congratulations, you played yourself.

OnCinema isnt a game its a show on adult swim.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I installed AW but it doesn't seem like anybody is playing online

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Uninstall AW because I don't have it. I have Black Ips 3.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress I forgot how much better the movement is in AW

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I got a ten kill streak with the garand, called in a Goliath suit and got killed almost immediately without killing anyone. Maybe WWII shooters really are better...

I really miss WWII shooters. I wouldn't have complained about how over abundant they were ten years ago if I had known the alternative was "no one will make another one ever again."

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I hope the CoD4 remaster is like the Halo 1/2 remasters where you can press a button and switch between the old and new graphics instantaneously.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

"You push a button, something awesome happens. Button-awesome, finally connected." I can't remember who said that or what game they were talking about in that interview but I do remember Volition specifically ripping on it when they showed off the "Awesome Button" in SR3

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
anyopne wanna play BLOPS 3?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lumpy and I are playing if anyone wants to join

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yduzvJnuA7g

You're meant to grapple onto that gunship and destroy it before going for the turrets, so I didn't even know this could happen.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Also, that's my favorite AW mission. You're dropped into this big semi open warzone with tons of enemies in all directions and I wish CoD campaigns did that way more often instead of follow guy down hallway, fight room of enemies, follow guy down hallway, fight room of enemies.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.lootcrate.com/limited-edition-crates/callofduty-crate

:homebrew:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That's a must buy.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

http://www.pcinvasion.com/call-duty-black-ops-3-pc-modding-tools-now-open-beta

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yduzvJnuA7g

You're meant to grapple onto that gunship and destroy it before going for the turrets, so I didn't even know this could happen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh this could be baller. I could make the version of COD that I actually want instead of what I pretend it is

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Finally...

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

"You push a button, something awesome happens. Button-awesome, finally connected." I can't remember who said that or what game they were talking about in that interview but I do remember Volition specifically ripping on it when they showed off the "Awesome Button" in SR3

Dragon Age 2 I think

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

cool, now all it needs is a playerbase to make the mods

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
MW2 had some pretty sweet mods that hacked hosts could run. The scouts and knives low grav one was cool because the throwing knives had low gravity too

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/GXE_n2q08Yw

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tavoSGGy-Qo

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

BLOPSIII is having a free weekend.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Hell yeah

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

This game is sick

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Bet it up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

This game is sick

I wish the movement of BLOPSIII was combined with the map design and weapon selection of AW with a grappling hook and- *EA Executive punches through my apartment wall like the Kool-Aid Man with a huge bong and a Day One Edition of Titanfall 2*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

In Training posted:

I wish the movement of BLOPSIII was combined with the map design and weapon selection of AW with a grappling hook and- *EA Executive punches through my apartment wall like the Kool-Aid Man with a huge bong and a Day One Edition of Titanfall 2*

Lol

• Locked thread