Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Luvcow posted:

people used to drive by and throw bags of kittens on their front lawn bc they knew that my granma would find them homes. in the 50s they had a pair of mallard ducks that they took in and mrs. mallard would walk with my grandmother as she hung up the laundry and hand her clothes pins.

That's awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

Luvcow posted:

it's my grandmother's birthday today, she would be 107:

her birth certificate always said the 24th but she swore it was a mistake and it was actually the 27th. she had a tough early life so you always had to trust her she was right.

thats her and my grandfather hanging out in the early 30's, he played a banjo in a jazz band and she was a newspaper ad model. they were amazing and beautiful people who took in an ark worth of animals and people. both have obviously passed but just wanted to share a cool old picture of cool old people and say happy birthday gran. :)

sweet photo! your grandma sounds really cool

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

HangRoose posted:

so how do i find out who is on twitter

i'm @redtonicSA and i tweet real bad tweets, so bad that i had to patent smell-o-vision internet app edition. except when i live tweeted a jojo, that was pretty good imo.

Munchables

RedTonic posted:

i'm @redtonicSA and i tweet real bad tweets, so bad that i had to patent smell-o-vision internet app edition. except when i live tweeted a jojo, that was pretty good imo.

I'm @MunchTheMetal and I mostly just retweet things I found funny, occasionally making a dumb joke.

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
I'm @palisaders and I tweet sporadically, which means that all of my tweets are liquid gold

Palisader

hamjobs posted:

nice yarn witch! also nice hell-baby, way to make a weird kid

everything i make is weeeeird

HangRoose

graah this pitiful world is starting to annoy me.
sorry was asking for a friend thanks ignore anyone who follows you probably some sort of spam bot

Munchables

HangRoose posted:

sorry was asking for a friend thanks ignore anyone who follows you probably some sort of spam bot

You @ijanders?

HangRoose

heh that's my hacker name

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

it's my grandmother's birthday today, she would be 107:

her birth certificate always said the 24th but she swore it was a mistake and it was actually the 27th. she had a tough early life so you always had to trust her she was right.

thats her and my grandfather hanging out in the early 30's, he played a banjo in a jazz band and she was a newspaper ad model. they were amazing and beautiful people who took in an ark worth of animals and people. both have obviously passed but just wanted to share a cool old picture of cool old people and say happy birthday gran. :)

You have BYOB genes, Luvcow. That's a good thing.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

HangRoose

* cracks open a frosty brew and repeatedly hits command + r *

old habits die hard

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

mysterious frankie posted:

I have a picture of a food truck that sets up on my route the the el station after work and caters to dogs specifically on my phone. that dog car and its attendant t line of dogs always cheers me up after a long day. I will figure out how to get it off my phone later.

Yes do, I need this in my life pls.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Robot Made of Meat

Fanky Malloons posted:

Yes do, I need this in my life pls.

We all do, Fanky.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Fanky Malloons

Robot Made of Meat posted:

We all do, Fanky.

I don't know how much longer I can wait now that I know that it exists!!

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

POOL IS CLOSED

Fanky Malloons posted:

I don't know how much longer I can wait now that I know that it exists!!

someone told me to contact you about something a long rear end time ago, and now i only remember that i was supposed to ask you something and not what or why

:ohdear:

Munchables

I just need to trick a few more to goons to follow me to break the 50 mark eyyyyy

HangRoose

mysterious frankie posted:

I have a picture of a food truck that sets up on my route the the el station after work and caters to dogs specifically on my phone. that dog car and its attendant t line of dogs always cheers me up after a long day. I will figure out how to get it off my phone later.

turn on icloud or whatever so we can see it faster

HangRoose

Munchables posted:

I just need to trick a few more to goons to follow me to break the 50 mark eyyyyy

that's when u level up your account and you get access to the hidden features (hint: they give u back the fav star)

POOL IS CLOSED

HangRoose posted:

that's when u level up your account and you get access to the hidden features (hint: they give u back the fav star)

when do you get horseshoes

clovers and blue moons

Fanky Malloons

RedTonic posted:

someone told me to contact you about something a long rear end time ago, and now i only remember that i was supposed to ask you something and not what or why

:ohdear:

Hmmmm, did you say you were a writing goon earlier? It may have been CC/Thunderdome related if yes, because I used to be p into that back when it was cool and people didn't take it way too seriously.

If not, :iiam: but I can answer any and all questions about skeletons if you want to ask me something and feel like you have accomplished your ancient task.

The Titanic

Unsinkable
hello.

posting here to say hello.

POOL IS CLOSED

^^^

sniped again

hello and welcome The Titanic

Fanky Malloons posted:

Hmmmm, did you say you were a writing goon earlier? It may have been CC/Thunderdome related if yes, because I used to be p into that back when it was cool and people didn't take it way too seriously.

If not, :iiam: but I can answer any and all questions about skeletons if you want to ask me something and feel like you have accomplished your ancient task.

I am! I am also a probably retired 'domer now...

But let's see, one must discharge the ancient task and knock it off the quest log.

Are there sinuses in the back of the skull? I seem to remember that there are, and that sometimes they fill up with gross skull slime, but I've slept a lot since anatomy & physiology.

City of Glompton

hi Titanic, are you having a nice night?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Palisader

welcome titanic! You should tell us about your hobbies and any cool pets you might have (all pets are cool)

Fanky Malloons

RedTonic posted:

Are there sinuses in the back of the skull? I seem to remember that there are, and that sometimes they fill up with gross skull slime, but I've slept a lot since anatomy & physiology.

No, the sinuses are all in the front of your skull, in your face bones. You are correct about skull slime though -- the maxillary sinuses are next to your nose and can defs fill up with snot and make you wish your face would just explode. Also, babies have more sinuses than adults because their skulls are weird (and adorable).

HangRoose

Fanky Malloons posted:

No, the sinuses are all in the front of your skull, in your face bones. You are correct about skull slime though -- the maxillary sinuses are next to your nose and can defs fill up with snot and make you wish your face would just explode. Also, babies have more sinuses than adults because their skulls are weird (and adorable).

why do you know so much about this??? are you some sort of nose doctor?

Big Mean Jerk

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Has anyone seen Dolemite? Worth $15?

On an unrelated note, it's killing me to not be able to see the newest Neil Breen masterpiece

POOL IS CLOSED

Fanky Malloons posted:

:iia: skelefacts service better than expected, 10/10. i think i leveled up!

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

HangRoose posted:

i had to type my credit card number into this sketchy site so i could see it in the goldmine or whatever

worth it to relive the excitement

please post rear end blow gif in spoilers so people have the choice to see adult content

Fanky Malloons

HangRoose posted:

why do you know so much about this??? are you some sort of nose doctor?

No!!

I am a professional boneologist, OBVIOUSLY.

RedTonic posted:

:iia: skelefacts service better than expected, 10/10. i think i leveled up!

I was not lying earlier when I said that I have Master's degree in skeletons.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

if you are not an adult do not look at rear end blow gif thank you very much

The Titanic

Unsinkable
Hello! :)

I'm a pretty boring person I think. most of my hobbies involve work, and sometimes posting here about non work.

I enjoy playing around with flowers but I'm not very good with having a green thumb.

I've got 2 dogs and some fish that are always wanting more food. I think I'm over feeding the fish, because this is the first time I've had fish.

POOL IS CLOSED

i'm thinking of changing my forums name to bee QWOP if FAU gets tired of changing names in gbs. but i've been RT for five years... change is hard.

The Titanic

Unsinkable
what is a RedTonic?

HangRoose

Bo-Pepper posted:

please post rear end blow gif in spoilers so people have the choice to see adult content

i think adult peopel should be able to choose whether or not they see adult content but i think rear end blow dot gif is too intense for this internet forum sorry

Commie NedFlanders

Welp it's officially my birthday now,

my wife is super excited and chipper and wants to have lots of fun but this celebration of my birth feels more to me like a reminder of my age and i can't help but have a background feeling of angst

i sort of want to stand in the dark and stare at a field smoking a cigarette or something, i wish it were cold enough for a scarf

maybe i'll eat some crab for lunch in 12 hours

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Palisader

The Titanic posted:

Hello! :)

I'm a pretty boring person I think. most of my hobbies involve work, and sometimes posting here about non work.

I enjoy playing around with flowers but I'm not very good with having a green thumb.

I've got 2 dogs and some fish that are always wanting more food. I think I'm over feeding the fish, because this is the first time I've had fish.

what kind of fish?

The Titanic

Unsinkable
hate to say hello and run, but I've got to go to sleep.

I'll dream of which candidate to vote for if they all are really Chef Boyardee pastas. who is best pasta?

The Titanic

Unsinkable

Palisader posted:

what kind of fish?

gold fish. so they are apparently durable. they are significantly larger than I see in the pet shop, but apparently they grow to be fairly large. I didn't know that until these were given to me.

I guess they can get as big as a koi or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Welp it's officially my birthday now,

my wife is super excited and chipper and wants to have lots of fun but this celebration of my birth feels more to me like a reminder of my age and i can't help but have a background feeling of angst

i sort of want to stand in the dark and stare at a field smoking a cigarette or something, i wish it were cold enough for a scarf

maybe i'll eat some crab for lunch in 12 hours

That's pretty much what I did on my birthday :sigh: