Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Oh boy, it sure gonna be awesome when I figure out the joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
Forget how people are eating pizza, what's with everyone saying fork and knife? It's a loving knife and fork, always knife first, fork second.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

dpack_1 posted:

Forget how people are eating pizza, what's with everyone saying fork and knife? It's a loving knife and fork, always knife first, fork second.

What a savage you are. The proper way to eat a pizza is for your Enrique to chew it up and regurgitate it into your mouth like a baby bird.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
If you don't blend your pizzas into smoothie form I don't even know what to tell you

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Panfilo posted:

What a savage you are. The proper way to eat a pizza is for your Enrique to chew it up and regurgitate it into your mouth like a baby bird.

How do you eat it? With your hands?! :smugdog:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Ak Gara posted:

I farmers walk my groceries home.

The weight he can handle, its all the extra fiber that's getting to him.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

dpack_1 posted:

Stick a knife in this guy, he's done

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

dpack_1 posted:

It's always "fork and knife". It's more phonetically appealing to start with a harsh "eff" and then a soft "enn". It's alphabetically proper. The first thing you pick up is the fork. Restaurants and diners have based their namesake on the concept, you monster.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
pizza is an open faced sandwich

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

Is this a funny picture

_jink
Jan 14, 2006

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

RJWaters2 posted:

Is this a funny picture

Can this be the new thing goons argue about in circles over and over again? It's a lot less gross than the TP thing.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

Franchescanado posted:

It's always "fork and knife". It's more phonetically appealing to start with a harsh "eff" and then a soft "enn". It's alphabetically proper. The first thing you pick up is the fork. Restaurants and diners have based their namesake on the concept, you monster.

Saying "fork and knife" with a South London accent just sound's like i'm saying "Fuckin' knife".

Which i suppose works as an answer for how i eat pizza... With a fuckin' knife!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

It's just a colloquialism, those things are always regional. I was raised on knife and fork, you were on fork and knife, who gives a poo poo as long as you don't break them out for pizza.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
What the heck is a 'pizza'? :confused:

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

dpack_1 posted:

Saying "fork and knife" with a South London accent just sound's like i'm saying "Fuckin' knife".

Which i suppose works as an answer for how i eat pizza... With a fuckin' knife!

Well knowing the accent, I'd pick a knife an' gently caress over a fuckin' knife any day.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Franchescanado posted:

nope, sorry

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

TopHatGenius posted:

pizza is an open faced sandwich

Say that again, and I'm going to open your face. With knife and fork.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
also the next logical progression to that dumb tumblr screenshot is a reaction video of you open faced sandwich faced nerds laughing so hard that you cant breathe and then you start sucking in giant lungfuls of nearby pizzas and die

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

dpack_1 posted:

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Your Computer posted:

What the heck is a 'pizza'? :confused:

You probably know it as an 'Italian Frisbee' or maybe 'Giuseppe's Wheel of Delights'.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Detective Thompson posted:

You probably know it as an 'Italian Frisbee' or maybe 'Giuseppe's Wheel of Delights'.

This is something wholly different. A pineapple is involved though.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

What book is that from?

wigglin
Dec 19, 2007

So wait, what does BBW mean again?

e:
I don't know how this got on my computer so here you go:

wigglin has a new favorite as of 18:35 on Sep 28, 2016

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
Italians didn't even invent pizza. Americans(of Italian descent) did. Italian "pizza" is unrecognizable trash.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

TheLightPurges posted:

Italians didn't even invent pizza. Americans(of Italian descent) did. Italian "pizza" is unrecognizable trash.

Pizza is Greek. Get learned, fool.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

This is all a FYAD type thing where there IS no joke. And that IS the joke.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

i agree with all my fellow americans. but by far the worst thing about italy is all those goddamn kangaroos and guys wearing corks in their hats, what is the deal with the world? its like hello? are you crazy? lol

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

i like to eat rocks and stones

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Chard posted:

i like to eat rocks and stones

... stones and rocks.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013
I know there's a pussy joke hidden somewhere.

The text means "meat makes meat", by the way. But maybe there was another meaning in 1555.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

dpack_1 posted:

Well I find myself sticking a fork in something before cutting it with a knife, so I say "fork & knife" :colbert:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

TheBigAristotle posted:

Well I find myself sticking a fork in something before cutting it with a knife, so I say "fork & knife" :colbert:

You cut bagels weirdly.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Franchescanado posted:

Italy doesn't slice their pizza, and most people eat it with a fork and knife.

Is this one of those weird US things like putting the knife and fork on the wrong sides?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I have been to italy and their pizza was like everywhere else and the quality of it varied massively depending on where you ate it, like everywhere else

• Locked thread