Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Roylicious posted:

Honestly she just probably needed a good dental surgeon and probably braces. She'd be fine if she didn't have the biggest overbite and jaw misalignment I've ever seen.

I haven't dug too deep into this story because why but I'd be willing to bet the girl comes from a lovely poor family who couldn't care less; then combine that with the fact that dental stuff in the USA is expensive as hell because gently caress you and yeah.
We live in a country where titty implants are cheaper than dental implants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

I don't think I've ever said "we need to do something about 'these people'"

You're right I shouldn't refer to them as people, they sure as hell don't want to be a person.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Panfilo posted:

We live in a country where titty implants are cheaper than dental implants.

are you saying that that 17 year old girl should've gotten breast implants?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I always cross the street or lock my car doors if someone in a wolf fursuit is coming my way.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Guy Goodbody posted:

are you saying that that 17 year old girl should've gotten breast implants?

I was pointing out to Roylicious the irony that we live in a country where breast implants are cheaper than dental work.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

She is just 17 years old and probably didn't know what she was getting into with those two guys.

She bit off more than she could chew

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

do you find the defendant guilty?

neigh

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

InterFaced posted:

I always cross the street or lock my car doors if someone in a wolf fursuit is coming my way.

There's no need to do that, they have a natural fear of man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUULY8FSJQY

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

donkey salami posted:

She is just 17 years old and probably didn't know what she was getting into with those two guys.

She bit off more than she could chew

heh

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Panfilo posted:

I was pointing out to Roylicious the irony that we live in a country where breast implants are cheaper than dental work.

Well yeah implants are bags of water or goo they stuff inside you, teeth take a lot of work.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

nooneofconsequence posted:

Well yeah implants are bags of water or goo they stuff inside you, teeth take a lot of work.

Sand

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Panfilo posted:

all those OT levels ain't cheap bro

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Of course furries watch Fox News

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Uncle Wemus posted:

Of course furries watch Fox News

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Wicker Man posted:

One of my highschool friends was like that, but it was all "Dude, we should both get jobs as cable guys and rent an apartment together. I'm serious!"

I always wondered if me not having the balls to dive in on such a risk are part of the reason why he moved on and found newer friends :smith:

As far as teenage delusions go that one's pretty grounded. At least it beats "we should go to Japan and get jobs making video games/anime as soon as I finish my game design degree at a for-profit college"

But yes, long bright future ahead for the cable industry.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

nooneofconsequence posted:

But teeth are smaller than boobs!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

my freshman roommate in college was friends with a dude who was like 250 pounds and a bit of a stoner frat boy.

he dressed up in a full body cow costume and took a bunch of mushrooms before going to a basement party at a frat house. he started to freak out when people started coming up to him to scream "Moo!".

Anyways, he was keeping his poo poo together pretty well until his girlfriend called. He lost his poo poo and started running down the street screaming crying. We found out later that she called him to tell him she cheated on him and to break up with him.

It took the rest of the night to find him and then to convince the 250 lb cow man to come home. Long story short when i finally did get him back to the dorms i sold him for 5 magic beans and i live in a sky castle now. poo poo was dope, yo

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Labes for days posted:

More pictures of this lovely girl and her family.

Apparently her mom sold voodoo dolls so I guess Katie came by it honest?

with looks like that i can see why these two upstanding gentlemen were willing to face a double homicide charge

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

je1 healthcare posted:

As far as teenage delusions go that one's pretty grounded. At least it beats "we should go to Japan and get jobs making video games/anime as soon as I finish my game design degree at a for-profit college"

But yes, long bright future ahead for the cable industry.

stories like cable man fantasies are basically growing up in the south.txt

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Robo Reagan posted:

with looks like that i can see why these two upstanding gentlemen were willing to face a double homicide charge

The face that launched a thousand ships.

(in the other direction, lol)

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

She a furry 8/10 though

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Labes for days posted:

More pictures of this lovely girl and her family.

Apparently her mom sold voodoo dolls so I guess Katie came by it honest?

quote:

Katlynn's mother and stepfather were also involved in the furry community, according to their social media accounts and friends.

Furry parents raise a furry kid who unsurprisingly turns out completely mental. No jury would convict

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Berious posted:

Furry parents raise a furry kid who unsurprisingly turns out completely mental. No jury would convict

what about a kangaroo court?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Starts calling herself Dragon God. Talks about "becoming" "decent" "looking" Hmm.... Has anyone contacted Dr. Hannibal about putting a profile together?

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord

Berious posted:

Furry parents raise a furry kid

Maybe she just wanted to break out of her cocoon.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

hth posted:

my freshman roommate in college was friends with a dude who was like 250 pounds and a bit of a stoner frat boy.

he dressed up in a full body cow costume and took a bunch of mushrooms before going to a basement party at a frat house. he started to freak out when people started coming up to him to scream "Moo!".

Anyways, he was keeping his poo poo together pretty well until his girlfriend called. He lost his poo poo and started running down the street screaming crying. We found out later that she called him to tell him she cheated on him and to break up with him.

It took the rest of the night to find him and then to convince the 250 lb cow man to come home. Long story short when i finally did get him back to the dorms i sold him for 5 magic beans and i live in a sky castle now. poo poo was dope, yo

My buddy was a giant piece of bacon for Halloween and ended up passed out on a golf course. We're in our mid/late 30s.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

hth posted:

what about a kangaroo court?

too busy in the orgy pit to come to a conclusion

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Crowsbeak posted:

Nope I think this thread will go great. I just am suggesting the furries might be headed towards the gas chamber.

Pretty sure that when they put dogs to sleep, it's with an injection.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
this is why you dont let your parents pick your fursona for you cuz then you end up with "horse"

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Berious posted:

I missed that part :hellyeah:

Also her "decent" face just makes me think of Doobie's wife.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Rhymenoserous posted:

her upper jaw was the murder weapon.

is she related to tasha robinson, of doobie's doghouse fame?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

The face that launched a thousand ships.

(in the other direction, lol)

this was good and I laughed irl

also relevant username :hf:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I'm gonna feel pretty bad about making fun of that girl if it turns out she was an innocent victim who just had her parents murdered by those two guys and some other teenage girl.

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

error1 posted:

There's no need to do that, they have a natural fear of man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUULY8FSJQY

This is a video of a pedophile luring children there is no other way to view this video if you are rational .

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

nigga crab pollock posted:

i think some people especially those who never learned to empathize with others get so many of their life skills and learned social behaviors from TV movies and advertisements that it skews their sense of morality and reason so far into the realm of fantasy that they do poo poo like murder their girlfriends family, or say that they are fox/wolf/dragon hybrids IRL

there is no concept of what other people might think of the situation because it is, in their mind, framed entirely in their favor. a simple thought like 'what would a stranger think?' is literally outside the scope of these people's concept of the world around them. they are the star of a movie and everyone around them are extras, not co-stars. the things they do don't need explaining because they are obvious, and any transgression (no matter how slight or accidental) is a declaration of total war because the only reason Bad Things happen to the Main Character is if Someone Did It On Purpose.

a nerd seething with rage because you told them that pretending to be a fox/bird hybrid is dumb as gently caress because I AM A FOX BIRD HYBRID, HOW DO YOU KNOW IM NOT?

Good points.

These kinds of situations remind me of Heavenly Creatures. Passionate, immature people who descend into a dream, and who would rather kill (or die) than leave it.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
They all seem like people who don't get enough emotional support from friends and family.

wynter necr0
Sep 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

hth posted:

This same person has the pathology of someone into vampiric rape fetishes and it grosses me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
All the version of that FURRIES: EVERYONE'S PROBLEM gif that I can find are tiny and crappy. Does anyone know the original source for that, or even have a higher resolution copy of the gif?

fuckin postage stamp

• Locked thread