Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Eonwe posted:

can we kill all millenials except for me yet

kill him just to be safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The new thread title is sooooo gooooood

It's the best thread title, believe me. Just the best.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

logikv9 posted:

i heard they're going to reboot the series with Bush 4, starring a half-latino Bush :popeye:

You have to admit, it would be pretty funny if every republican president for the rest of our lives is named George Bush

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

The Nastier Nate posted:

You have to admit, it would be pretty funny if every republican president for the rest of our lives is named George Bush

The idea of Republican presidents becoming like Caesar probably appeals to the GOP quite a bit

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

logikv9 posted:

i heard they're going to reboot the series with Bush 4, starring a half-latino Bush :popeye:

I like bush, I like anything that adds foliage to the poonanie area

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Captain_Maclaine posted:

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/GSorensen/status/781594789896650753

Glad to see someone like Tapper making this point

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Phi230 posted:

I hope Kaine brings up how, you know, Pence literally made it a felony in 2014 to apply for same sex marriage

I found something in 2013 that makes "solemnizing" a same sex marriage a misdemeanor but nothing about that.

http://americablog.com/2013/07/indiana-makes-crime-preacher-conduct-gay-marriage.html

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Trump supporters are now arguing that the Cuba thing just proves what a great businessman he is because he knew the embargo was going to be lifted and he wanted to get there before everyone else.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
A candidate can literally commit murder and not get charged* but what's the statute of limitations on violating the embargo? Is there even one?

*probably. Not sure if anyone's tested that theory yet

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

RedneckwithGuns posted:

The idea of Republican presidents becoming like Caesar probably appeals to the GOP quite a bit

Probably why they're running Caligula this time around.

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

DaveWoo posted:

What's Giuliani's philandering story?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

OAquinas posted:

A candidate can literally commit murder and not get charged*

Uhm, you haven't heard of Hillary Clinton?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/781594028949250048

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

OAquinas posted:

A candidate can literally commit murder and not get charged* but what's the statute of limitations on violating the embargo? Is there even one?

Five years

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Wall Is Life posted:

Cheating on his wife while ground zero still smouldered nbd

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Wall Is Life posted:

he had a private office in the wtc offices of the nyc emergency response dept in which he was loving his mistress

(I may be mixed up about some of this, but the gist should be about right)

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Three Olives posted:

Trump supporters are now arguing that the Cuba thing just proves what a great businessman he is because he knew the embargo was going to be lifted and he wanted to get there before everyone else.

Lol

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

DaveWoo posted:

Tapper definitely has some MSM both-sidesy instincts but he does a better job than most at resisting it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE posted:

he had a private office in the wtc offices of the nyc emergency response dept in which he was loving his mistress

(I may be mixed up about some of this, but the gist should be about right)

He also announced his divorce to the media. Before he told his wife and kids.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Three Olives posted:

objectivist hari seldon for prez??

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

OAquinas posted:

I believe it is 10 years, I looked it up once because I too have illegally done business in Cuba (Stayed for like two days).

It really isn't that big of a deal, the embargo was rarely, rarely enforced, it was super easy to catch a flight through the Bahamas to Cuba and Cuba would stamp your passport on a Post-It so you could remove the evidence as you were leaving.

The narrative is just super, super bad for Trump, re-enforces the idea that he is a crooked businessman who has no problem breaking the law when it suits him. It also pissed off the Cuba voters in Florida which he probably needs and which were more likely to vote for him than other latinos.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Sep 29, 2016

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the foundationhead

zakkro
May 29, 2015

I know I got the Friend Ben fever, been feeling sleepy 24/7 for the past few months

I've also developed some theories about the Egyptian pyramids

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Feldegast42 posted:

I found something in 2013 that makes "solemnizing" a same sex marriage a misdemeanor but nothing about that.

http://americablog.com/2013/07/indiana-makes-crime-preacher-conduct-gay-marriage.html

Solmenizing is basically what the clerks who issue licenses do, which was a misdemeanor, to actually apply for one was a felony:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/10/indiana-gay-marriage-debate-state-laws/2504767/

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

shiksa posted:

Cheating on his wife while ground zero still smouldered nbd

drat. How is this not more well known?

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

i NEED this in my life

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Wall Is Life posted:

Like five years of very publicly cheating on his wife before separation, funnelling city money in weird ways to conceal police protection details for his philandering.

Edit: Also the ground zero thing

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

trantor shrugged

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Three Olives posted:

The narrative is just super, super bad for Trump, re-enforces the idea that he is a crooked businessman who has no problem breaking the law when it suits me.

paging dr frued

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/781597917836636161

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*hologram appears* for 12,000 years you will be asking, who is john galt?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you need a third one for 'rear end'

zakkro
May 29, 2015

We're quickly approaching the next Galt Crisis, but you foolish Traders are too busy fighting over superior railway steel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Agreed. It's tremendous. Just so, so yuge.

• Locked thread