Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Ok EU is garbage but Sencux is pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I had my doubts, but that fight owned

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
remove Europe from worlds, put in Brazil thanks

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
rip splyce

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
INTZ would have ended this game by now :colbert:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

YancyQ posted:

INTZ would have ended this game by now :colbert:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

This game was really great for having a bunch of insane fights but yeah, rip

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Kled engaging 5v1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ru8DMW-grY

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

it was a great story seeing CoreJJ all emotional and making it to worlds on stage but Wraith is so much better than him. i legit think Wraith was the best support in Korea in summer

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Dragongem posted:

remove Europe from worlds, put in Brazil thanks

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
despite getting circles ran around them Splyce was still in it

then they decided to, uh, just tilt and throw themselves into SSG for literally no reason

Europe really sucks

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

AttackBacon posted:

Ok EU is garbage but Sencux is pretty cool

Sencux was their only good player in spring but in summer the rest of the team started to play well especially Trashy/Wunder but this game they were overly aggressive for no reason.

Crown's Viktor still godly even in a bad matchup.

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Nami disengage + Viktor/Rumble zone control > Kled engage.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

WE WANT GRIPEX

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT
I don't have near enough experience to truly judge pro level gameplay but even I was shaking my head at some of those Kled engages. Worlds baby! Full tilt! Wooo!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/CDMangaka/status/781716096525230080
:sad:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i enjoy quoting the god imaqtpie as much as the next man but im going to be the cold bucket of water and remind everyone SSS. altho i truly love ssg

Dueling Bandsaws
Mar 3, 2016

Calm posted:

Nami disengage + Viktor/Rumble zone control > Kled engage.

I don't even think Kled really worked with the rest of Splyce's comp. You have a champ with a strong gap closing engage and your follow ups are...uh...Cass and Jinx?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Kled + Graves is unbelievably stupid and bad

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Now here is a prediction I can get behind.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Powercrazy posted:

Now here is a prediction I can get behind.

Why predict it when it's Europe's performance tonight!

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Krepo shut your drat mouth the Kings of the Rift are making the rounds oh hell yess.... oh HELL yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C-mdFXKyBU

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
should I stay up and watch TSM and RNG

argh

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
TEAM

SOLO

MID

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Brazil must be extremely proud of their heroes today, INTZ and Crown.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Dragongem posted:

should I stay up and watch TSM and RNG

argh

I kinda preferred it when Worlds was in some far-away locale so that I could watch it through the day while working. v:shobon:v

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

thats a hosed up question to ask, Dragongem. what have you got better to do than watch the powerhouse battle between Team Solo Mid and Royal Never Give Uzi

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

https://twitter.com/RisenLazarus/status/781718431703924737

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

rabidsquid posted:

thats a hosed up question to ask, Dragongem. what have you got better to do than watch the powerhouse battle between Team Solo Mid and Royal Never Give Uzi

sleep and be functional at work tomorrow

edit: i'm gonna do this, doublelift's my favorite player and I can't let him down

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

TSM about to take rad naked girls on a pentalift to Bjerger King

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The greatest battle at World's is always the caters vs the pronunciation of Uzi's name

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Two birds with one stone: not only do we get to watch the "Flawless Warriors" TSM show the world why USA is #1, We also get to see doublelift personally attack and humiliate UZI, proving once and for all who holds the title of "Strongest"

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

letting capitalism get in the way of TSM, incredible

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
If you've stayed up this long you might as well watch the last game. Now that all the riff raff has cleared off the schedule, it's time for the world's best, the boys from the bay to lay claim to the title.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
True facts, I'm in a cab heading to a friends house to watch the world champions. Tomorrow is my bachelor party. gently caress yea.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

My god... I'm so thrilled... I'm going to tell my grandkids about this.... the legend begins... NOW

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

congrats Powercrazy

also RNG is theoretically the best team at Worlds if everything goes right, if everything goes wrong Mata is going to constantly get caught and yell at everyone and Uzi will get blamed for it

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

RNG is theoretically the best team except for one thing: TSM... is... better.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Work Friend Keven posted:

Two birds with one stone: not only do we get to watch the "Flawless Warriors" TSM show the world why USA is #1, We also get to see doublelift personally attack and humiliate UZI, proving once and for all who holds the title of "Strongest"

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Given how lovely almost every team is playing so far Im actually really worried that TSM will be upset here by a bunch of loving nobodies

• Locked thread