Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Bingo!

(A List That Is Way Too Long, Cartoon or Anime Reference, Bad Writing (Free Space), Many Words About Something That Will Never Exist, Extremely Specific Sexual Orientation or Fetish)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Prescient of them to release this on the day of the presidential debate.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

RyokoTK posted:

e: Unrelated, but STOG's ad in Adjudicated Guest 4 is pretty drat on point as far as actual lovely Maximum Fun podcasts are concerned.

I only just started listening to Adjudicated Guess because I am a fool but the fake ads are goddamn phenomenal.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

sout posted:

Get them out of there!

I think about this every other day now.
New episode was good, Lemon sure loves his memes.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I think my favorite part of the newest episode was the Jesus Christ guy who decided that they should go to war with aliens before meeting them, and then meeting them to I guess let them know they were at war.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
I'm so glad Lemon made the Werewolf attorney callback because it was the first thing that popped into my head.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

GonSmithe posted:

I'm so glad Lemon made the Werewolf attorney callback because it was the first thing that popped into my head.

A den of werewolf attorneys?!

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky
There's a new Extra Credit featuring A) Wikihow B) Stog C) me: https://www.thefmin.us/wikihow-to-shamelessly-appeal-to-boots-raingear/

Hermione.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I thought we were going to have fun with dorks who take their fictional country roleplay too seriously.

THIS WASN'T FUN!

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!

General Ironicus posted:

There's a new Extra Credit featuring A) Wikihow B) Stog C) me: https://www.thefmin.us/wikihow-to-shamelessly-appeal-to-boots-raingear/

Hermione.

Also my personal favorite: gaslighting!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

I thought we were going to have fun with dorks who take their fictional country roleplay too seriously.

THIS WASN'T FUN!

I finally saw what your avatar is from and it's gas!

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Waffleman_ posted:

THIS WASN'T FUN!

Maybe you need some more harambe memes and genocide strategies.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Waffleman_ posted:

THIS WASN'T FUN!

I mentioned on Ballpit, but I think the shitbags and godmode idiots drove those people off. You can't really play an overserious country (or a fun joke nation, or even a well-considered society) for long alongside these people.

And yet there isn't really anywhere to go for those people, because Nationstates is the only thing that gives you that sort of role while not being rules-heavy enough that you have to play prescriptive to particular real-world city/country development styles. And you never have the ability to roleplay in those anyway.

Which is a shame, I'd probably enjoy a game that facilitated those somehow.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I played it once over a decade ago, even as a dumb teenager I got bored with it really quick because it's basically a glorified version of one of those "Which Harry Potter house are you???" internet quizzes masquerading as a game. The idea that it has grognards who have been playing it for years and taking it super seriously is just mind-boggling.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

General Ironicus posted:

Hermione.
I keep thinking that I'll eventually get used to that "what the hell?" feeling when listening to WikiHow stuff, and it keeps hitting me like a haymaker every time. It has to take a special kind of genius to come up with advice this goddamn stupid. If only we could channel it into something productive!

Oh, and it was awesome to hear you on more-or-less an F+ episode.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Sep 30, 2016

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
So what's the traffic for drat.Dog been?
I've seen some pretty popular youtube channels talk about it so I'd imagine there would be some buzz about the creators.

And, stupid as this question might be... Would the Fplus -actually- ever sell out for a sponsor? There has to be an offer they can't refuse and those jokes they make during Adjudicated Guess will be reality some day.

THIRD LINE OF NONSENSE. Didn't there used to be a different thing one of the Fplus folks setup? Losers.win I believe the name was. Where it'd populate part of a Google thing and you'd have to guess the number one search and figure the descending order?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Tracula posted:

THIRD LINE OF NONSENSE. Didn't there used to be a different thing one of the Fplus folks setup? Losers.win I believe the name was. Where it'd populate part of a Google thing and you'd have to guess the number one search and figure the descending order?
http://idiots.win/

Perpetual
Sep 7, 2007

Tracula posted:

You're thinking of idiots.win

Edit: Beaten because I got distracted playing idiots.win, whups!

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Oh you're right.

i love you both.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Tracula posted:

And, stupid as this question might be... Would the Fplus -actually- ever sell out for a sponsor? There has to be an offer they can't refuse and those jokes they make during Adjudicated Guess will be reality some day.

i will offer the f plus up to hundreds of cents to just do fake ads

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Tracula posted:

Unless you reach, like, McElroy Brothers levels of popularity I can't imagine advertising would ever be as lucrative as Patreon or any other form of crowdfunding would be. Especially when you consider that a sponsor would have to be OK with having their product and/or service associated with anal vore and testicle destruction.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

It didn't take off as well as drat.dog because I guess they liked Google Feud more, but the Yogscast played it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y4LWau8kGQ

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
So who dafuk is gonna be at F-Plus Live tomorrow?

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

I heard you guys like unboxing vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRUFuGxFEqw

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Gimnbo posted:

I heard you guys like unboxing vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRUFuGxFEqw

That's a very loud rug.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
It took me a solid minute and a half to be completely sure who the non-Boots was. He has the most dynamic voice.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
Thanks to this thread I began listening to the F Plus a few weeks ago, it got me through a 9 hour coach journey to Glasgow earlier in the week

On the downside I now find myself putting on stupid voices whenever I get the chance.

I turned off the Sissykiss episode after 5 minutes, the only one so far I haven't been able to make it through.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I can't wait to draw a Flavor Card so that ICP can take me to Flavor Town.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Sad King Billy posted:

I turned off the Sissykiss episode after 5 minutes, the only one so far I haven't been able to make it through.
Sorry, but it is your duty to go back and finish it. I'm afraid that you can't call yourself an F+ fan if you haven't heard Widdle Baby Bunnybwead.

(If it's any encouragement, there's a bit of a respite in the middle when they read terrible haikus.)

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Oct 1, 2016

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

Sad King Billy posted:

Thanks to this thread I began listening to the F Plus a few weeks ago, it got me through a 9 hour coach journey to Glasgow earlier in the week

On the downside I now find myself putting on stupid voices whenever I get the chance.

That episode doesn't get REALLY bad until the last segment anyway.

You may want to beware of other common 'oh god why' episodes, namely "Insect Fetish" and "Imagine your favorite".

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Those episodes are entitled "Why crush a bug when you can ruin it emotionally?" and "The thing you like, in pain," respectively.

The former is really gross too but the second one was almost so gross it wrapped around to absurdity and was funny again.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
The only episode i can remember actually turning off was when "There's A Reason Why We Don't Do Drugs Together" got to urethral sounding

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
That episode is actually pretty gross too, there's also a diversion about panty sniffing that is not great.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

The most disgusting episode for me was either Malatora or the one about netflix reviews. :nms: :barf:

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

RyokoTK posted:

That episode is actually pretty gross too, there's also a diversion about panty sniffing that is not great.

I put it in the start of the doc for a reason.

I cannot remember what that reason is.

It's kind of a grosser episode than my Clips4Sale one

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
I mostly remember the Clips4Sale episode as endearingly silly in the same way Patrick82 was.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

A Meat posted:

I put it in the start of the doc for a reason.

I cannot remember what that reason is.

It's kind of a grosser episode than my Clips4Sale one

It's a significantly grosser episode than Clips4Sale. That episode wasn't gross. The subject matter is gross but when you just sit there and clinically describe what's happening it's so silly. Also holy heck that eye crossing video must have been so silly to see.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

I guess it did end up pretty silly, but making that doc was pretty gross.

Those eye-crossing gifs are delightful, if you ever find yourself on Clips4sale, search for eye crossing

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I'll keep that in mind, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

It's so hard to listen to the Blurtit episode. Can't handle the part where they start talking about panic size