Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Jensen nobly accepts the suffering of Longpanda onto himself.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
someone post the lep screenshot

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
SKT going to win everything again this year

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Faker slaps meteos impact to half health with the blue he's stealing. BM

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Ez/Alistair are popular again, great meta for the SKT botlane.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
INTZ would've fisted C9 until blood came out

stump collector
May 28, 2007
faker finally makes a bad play

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Safety Scissors posted:

Also they got stomped by EDG in the LPL final and EDG lost to INTZ. So this is like super shocking to me.

i just wanted to go all the way back and bring this up because like, this cant be a serious statement can it

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
I feel like this LS dude knows a lot about video games.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Spoilers for EDG Mouse

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I've said it before. and I'll say it again; Syndra is the kind of bullshit that LeBlanc was when she was absurd in pro play two or three years ago.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

This is a really silly game.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i love these "c9 might try to get something else" comments as they are losing inhibitors and stuck in their base and 10k gold down

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Safety Scissors posted:

I've said it before. and I'll say it again; Syndra is the kind of bullshit that LeBlanc was when she was absurd in pro play two or three years ago.

yeah W is almost impossible to dodge and it slows people to set up for all of her kit + teammates

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i am actually mostly listening to this while i work and it sounds like C9 just won two or three straight team fights

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

rabidsquid posted:

i love these "c9 might try to get something else" comments as they are losing inhibitors and stuck in their base and 10k gold down

Riot games loves ESPN style casting

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/C9Jensen/status/774674112832737280

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

Riot games loves ESPN style casting

honestly it sounds like cloud 9 is kicking SKTs rear end!!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

not sure how skt managed to win that game while losing the last five team fights or so

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I feel like c9 could have had an ok shot if it reached 25 minute with the gold still being close, but Jensen getting ganked early just set up Faker to snowball while Meteos spent most of the game missing Qs on immobile targets.

Sneaky/Smoothie looked alright botlane until SKT had enough of a lead elsewhere to just freely roam around despite Sneaky not knowing how spellshield works vs Ali combo now.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

"It was a little close"
15k SKT lead
10+ kill differential and flame horizon at 30 min Faker vs Jensen

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'm watching J4ckiechan play hearthstone instead of this, I'm already bored of worlds again. I actually got very busy irl & I cant spend all day in moms basement lol. I have a car, a house, THREE retirement accounts, a GF, and a full time job as well as being a web comedian always growing his brand so its kind of tough for me to watch this all day... Plus this stuff is kind of for virgins anyways, which I am not. Also I need to work out, which I do on a regular basis.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
https://clips.twitch.tv/riotgames/DifficultPartridgeKreygasm

https://clips.twitch.tv/riotgames/AggressiveButterflyPRChase

i love wolf

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
But you guys have fun lol...

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

I'm watching J4ckiechan play hearthstone instead of this, I'm already bored of worlds again. I actually got very busy irl & I cant spend all day in moms basement lol. I have a car, a house, THREE retirement accounts, a GF, and a full time job as well as being a web comedian always growing his brand so its kind of tough for me to watch this all day... Plus this stuff is kind of for virgins anyways, which I am not. Also I need to work out, which I do on a regular basis.

same

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Libertine posted:

"It was a little close"
15k SKT lead
10+ kill differential and flame horizon at 30 min Faker vs Jensen
Don't want to hurt NA fans feelings.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

c9, bad at team fighting actually (because they lost, so now they're actually bad at everything)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Would gently caress 2/3 of the people on screen right now

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Zerilan posted:

I feel like c9 could have had an ok shot if it reached 25 minute with the gold still being close, but Jensen getting ganked early just set up Faker to snowball while Meteos spent most of the game missing Qs on immobile targets.

The blame falls pretty squarely on Meteos and Jensen. Jensen needed to have conceded that lane and just farmed whatever he could and Meteos needed to get the other two lanes (both of which were doing fine - bot was even winning) rolling. I seriously have no idea what Meteos was trying to accomplish playing Lee Sin like that.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

idk if you guys have played solo queue, but did you see MEteos' kda? he played fine, game was everyone elses fault

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I didnt watch that game because... come on, but without having seen it or knowing any of the champs or anythng about it I'll go ahead and say jensen, who bjergson makes look very dumb on a regular basis, lost lane badly & meteos played to his usual standard.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Would gently caress 2/3 of the people on screen right now
What do you have against Sjocks?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Can someone tell bowtie Aussie caster that your jacket isn't supposed to button at nipple level

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Vermain posted:

The blame falls pretty squarely on Meteos and Jensen. Jensen needed to have conceded that lane and just farmed whatever he could and Meteos needed to get the other two lanes (both of which were doing fine - bot was even winning) rolling. I seriously have no idea what Meteos was trying to accomplish playing Lee Sin like that.
Jensen had no chance there, Faker absolutely punished him and wouldn't even let him farm under tower. It would have been up to Meteos and Smoothie to stop the bleeding and neither of them did anything.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Faker is so unfailingly polite. What a nice guy.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

I didnt watch that game because... come on, but without having seen it or knowing any of the champs or anythng about it I'll go ahead and say jensen, who bjergson makes look very dumb on a regular basis, lost lane badly & meteos played to his usual standard.

you're correct. please be free for the TSM game, which will actually matter

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Vermain posted:

Yeah, Jensen stayed too long in lane once he was at a point where Faker could just kill him whenever and just gave up a few extra kills. If Meteos had just ganked for bot or top a couple times instead of trying to keep going after Faker they may have been able to offset Faker's lead by getting Sneaky or Impact ahead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Faker is in the zone. The own zone.

• Locked thread