Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
If c9 gets rid of meteos and sneaky I will no longer have to hate them so I hope they continue in this vein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
riot should release c9's coms so i can hear all the jack off jokes during the first blood

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Faker was polite except for the comment about how Jensen's tears were going to be used to water his "pain garden" and how he would "feast on the souls of C9's ancestors"

The interpreter had to be creative with those remarks

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Cool subtle racism from guy on the right.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

That's a yikes.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Kiranamos posted:

That's a yikes.
Missed it, what was it

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I dream of a world where FW and IMAY are the two teams to make it out of this group.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

RealFoxy posted:

Missed it, what was it

Kobe mangled a word and said an R instead of an L

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

If c9 gets rid of meteos and sneaky I will no longer have to hate them so I hope they continue in this vein.

Wont' be surprised if Meteos is gone for next spring. Sneaky will be around forever.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
C9 should get rid of Meteos and Jensen and replace them with Rush and some other guy

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
lmao AmazingJ

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

:confused:

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I think Zac might be bad.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

wait c9 banned nidalee? skt has never played nidalee jungle. lmao. i missed most of that game, ultra lmao

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Wol posted:

Kobe mangled a word and said an R instead of an L

Wut

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

rabidsquid posted:

wait c9 banned nidalee? skt has never played nidalee jungle. lmao. i missed most of that game, ultra lmao

and it was bengi. :confused:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
c9 are battling against the demons of their former jungler by banning nidalee and forcing lee sin to miss all of his Qs

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Schnorkles posted:

and it was bengi. :confused:

hey man, you don't want to lose a game to SKT because you gave Bengi Nidalee for his first Nidalee game ever at the professional level

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Can someone ask Monte how much Krepo gets paid so we can kickstart about 120% of that and give it to an EU team to hire him as a coach so he doesn't cast anymore?

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Avoidless you dumbass

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

That Zac faceplant was the best.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Wol posted:

Avoidless you dumbass

It was so close because I could see what he was trying to do trade his life or passive for a 2x E on Zac; however, all his teammates stopped advancing as soon as the teleport came down on the lane and then he just... didn't.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i think this game is a combination of Flash Wolves maybe not being as good as people assumed they would this time around and I May being a little bit better than people thought

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
"i call it the spruce varus! it can carry four useless idiots to victory against the flash wolves"

"that's an excellent model, sir"

"...model?"

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Libertine posted:

It was so close because I could see what he was trying to do trade his life or passive for a 2x E on Zac; however, all his teammates stopped advancing as soon as the teleport came down on the lane and then he just... didn't.

Yeah that could have been an actual play if the rest of his team hadn't just stopped following. As it was, he just got to be me on Zac in solo q

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

eh i think it was right for them to pull back with MMD teleporting

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

rabidsquid posted:

i think this game is a combination of Flash Wolves maybe not being as good as people assumed they would this time around and I May being a little bit better than people thought

I got I May as #2 in this group. I love Athena. That said, this game is a bit of a fiesta.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Ban IMay from pro lol forever for picking mid Varus

Also every Ziggs player ever

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

I got I May as #2 in this group. I love Athena. That said, this game is a bit of a fiesta.

Athena was very good for them this year. Road is the LPL KiWiKiD, with all of the power and responsibility that entails. AmazingJ is the same streaky dude he was on EDG, altho i bet they wish they had him over Mouse right now

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
The alternate stream is a pro click. I don't at all miss Riot casters flipping the gently caress out every single time a thing happens.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

ive given so much of my energy to TSM that i have now fallen ill and will die soon... but my spirit will live on in Bjergsen's smile

please defeat ssg so i may rest in pepperonis

edit: im on so much cold medicine i had no idea waht was going on in C9 vs SKT but tbf it looked like jensen and meteos had the same problem

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

From whence Bung, none shall remain. TSM had the misfortune of being up against the two greatest ADCs in the world, Uzi and Bung

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

i dont wanna live in a world where CLG is the only LCS team to make it out of groups

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Jerkface posted:

ive given so much of my energy to TSM that i have now fallen ill and will die soon... but my spirit will live on in Bjergsen's smile

edit: im on so much cold medicine i had no idea waht was going on in C9 vs SKT but tbf it looked like jensen and meteos had the same problem

I think I'm getting whatever you have, my body feels like a ferocious pile of poo poo. Fortunately I got a weekend of League of Legends to sit around and watch.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Jerkface posted:

also dying over here but only because i made my mirchi ka salan with way the gently caress too hot chiles. holy gently caress

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Jerkface posted:

i dont wanna live in a world where CLG is the only LCS team to make it out of groups

Don't worry, Week 2 will save us from the indignity of NA teams making it to quarters

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

"I'll let you deal with that on twitter" :allears:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Killed By Death posted:

"I'll let you deal with that on twitter" :allears:

papasmithy :allears:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
this game is terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
the flash wolves' loss is looking...:smug: avoidless

• Locked thread