Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Take a shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I think Hauntzer on Kennen is a more questionable pick than Jhin tbh, Jhin/Syndra is insane and he's still one of the strongest adcs even after the nerfs

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Is LS the guy who calls mouse clicks "direct inputs" because if he is, loving lol no way am I watching stream 2.

Also looks like Gerard Way lol

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

Chris de Sperg posted:

if ambition doesn't embarrass svenskeren sometime in the first 10 minutes then im gonna cry

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
gently caress YES

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
TSM TSM TSM TSM

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
:vince:

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

if ambition doesn't embarrass svenskeren sometime in the first 10 minutes then im gonna cry
:cripes:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Wuxi posted:

How much of the post-chinese Exodus Samsung is still alive in this team? Would be cool if it were the same team of rookies that was so mechanically gifted and completely outpaced on macro play in S5
If by "post-chinese exodus Samsung" you mean the team Samsung build after White/Blue went to China after winning Worlds, then CuVee and Wraith were both part of that new squad they formed at the start of S5.

Chris de Sperg posted:

I'm sorry

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Rumble can flash during his self silence?

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
why the gently caress would you invade blue after your mid backs?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Wow krepo pussy said spheres instead of balls

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

Rumble can flash during his self silence?
As far as I am aware, he can use all summoner spells, it's a special case

Madame Psychosis
Jul 24, 2009

Firebert posted:

why the gently caress would you invade blue after your mid backs?

yeah super questionable.

was not trying to say jhin is a bad pick in the meta, i just feel like it's not a great match for what i perceive dl's style to be.

this is over.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Every time Gerard Way says something good about TSM he ages one year.

By the end of the game he will be naught but a collection of dusts and swamp gases.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

I've only played ARAM for basically all of 2016 so I don't bother to read patch notes anymore, why did Syndra get popular again?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
METEOS TAKE NOTES

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

LS: "Watch Crown's direct inputs they are perfect"

Pulse: "It looks like Bjergsen just directly inputed his rear end"

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
sven taking a note from revolta, best lee sin in the americas

also biofrost looks a lot less idiotic on a melee support

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I can't believe how good Syndra is. That's a champion that should be banned the rest of this tournament.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

syndra is good now because of standard lanes

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

rabidsquid posted:

syndra is good now because of standard lanes

It was interesting that the SI people thought Syndra would maybe be too 'punishable' to be such a dominant pick, but the way most teams are playing I dont see it.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Libertine posted:

I can't believe how good Syndra is. That's a champion that should be banned the rest of this tournament.

Yeah I think she's a mandatory red side ban now against any team with a good midlaner.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jerkface posted:

It was interesting that the SI people thought Syndra would maybe be too 'punishable' to be such a dominant pick, but the way most teams are playing I dont see it.

all of the really strong wave clear mages have been nerfed enough that nobody can push her in enough to punish her

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Syndra is good because of standard lanes plus Ghost buffs give her more mobility options.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
This is the loving TSM I know and love

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

quality backwards ezreal ult to round out this trash can samsung team lol

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Nice to see that without cheating, underhanded chinese causing glitches and doing cheeser strats that TSM is 1,0000 times stronger than korea.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

rabidsquid posted:

all of the really strong wave clear mages have been nerfed enough that nobody can push her in enough to punish her

They were saying that she was too easily gankable, especially with Lee Sin being a priority pick.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
KT didn't die for this

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I don't know why people have been so hyped about Samsung, they have spent all of 2016 flipping between like 4th and 8th best Korean team and somehow won regionals off the back of a godlike CoreJJ performance which in retrospect seems like the most unlikely thing in the world to have happened in 2016.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

KT didn't die for this

they did because they sucked dick in their region

much like IMT

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
yaaaay tsm

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Libertine posted:

I don't know why people have been so hyped about Samsung, they have spent all of 2016 flipping between like 4th and 8th best Korean team and somehow won regionals off the back of a godlike CoreJJ performance which in retrospect seems like the most unlikely thing in the world to have happened in 2016.

*nodding* yeah now that I think about it those grapes do look like they're probably sour.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

looking forward to tsm playing skt in the ro8 and faker solo killing bjergsen six times with mid olaf

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

KT didn't die for this
They had two chances and they fumbled them both :colbert:

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Keven could you please do me a quick favor and just say the first three letters that come to your mind

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

Jenny Angel posted:

Keven could you please do me a quick favor and just say the first three letters that come to your mind

ggk

the k stands for korea

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe I misheard this but didn't that guy who was leaking Na scrims leak all of tsm's and it came out that they won every other scrim aside from the first one and in convincing manner too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
i was wondering why TSM haven't taken Baron yet and then i realized that we're only 18 minutes into the game...

• Locked thread