Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

ok I'm back from cat jail and then from my extended period of forgetting about this thread. Thanks CoG for doing literally all the hard work when I disappeared without explanation.

no one adopt willsauce, he's a grifter and will probably rob any home he's sent to.

in other words he'll make a great deadbeat posting buddy for any newbies floating around

e: oh he's already a deadbeat posting buddy, nvm

the only thing I stole was your heart, saint boner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

MrWillsauce posted:

the only thing I stole was your heart, saint boner

I'm glad ur still here, but I think you need a more appropriate av that I will be happy to make if you provide inspiration

MrWillsauce

I like this avatar though

social vegan

MrWillsauce posted:

I like this avatar though

oh, well that's settled then, when TM speaks, I listen

MrWillsauce

garbage dick is a pair of words I think are funny together, and I made it nice and lime green and I like that color. So yeah I am pretty much happy with it. Thank you for the offer though

City of Glompton

ok I'm back from cat jail and then from my extended period of forgetting about this thread. Thanks CoG for doing literally all the hard work when I disappeared without explanation.

no one adopt willsauce, he's a grifter and will probably rob any home he's sent to.

in other words he'll make a great deadbeat posting buddy for any newbies floating around

e: oh he's already a deadbeat posting buddy, nvm

thank you SIB for letting me care for your thread while you were on vacation.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

i think i'm doing something wrong. my newbies never want to talk to me

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
ill talk to you fluffie

hey, whats up? come here often? how about this weather?

qqqq

FluffieDuckie

Smash it Smash hit posted:

ill talk to you fluffie

hey, whats up? come here often? how about this weather?

thank you hon

not much. for hours every day. the weather is fine but this giant wildfire outside my window is harshing my buzz

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
i would reccomend some rain :pseudo:

qqqq

FluffieDuckie

i would reccomend some rain :pseudo:

that's excellent thinking

social vegan

My foster dad is playing absentee but I did show him hockey stamps from the post office on my phone

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

FluffieDuckie posted:

that's excellent thinking

thanks you dont become king of gbs by being an idiot!

qqqq

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
my foster dad gave me a very impressive length of suggestions and tips, i browsed through them but didnt answer in nearly 1/10 the length

i am a terrible foster son

*starts packing his stuff in a hankerchief at the end of a stick*

qqqq

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

thanks you dont become king of gbs by being an idiot!

truth. you mostly become a king via incest

hi how are you ♥

heard u like girls

please be careful around wildfires ducky :S

----------------

symbolic

femcastra posted:

Hi! I never posted in GBS, just lurked but I'm staying here because BYOBers are friendly and nice. Sup Symbolic?
hi! sorry about the delay. i was sleeping and then had to take a math exam.

big black turnout

social vegan posted:

My foster dad is playing absentee but I did show him hockey stamps from the post office on my phone

they were good stamps. I thought sticker submissions were open until today and was gonna sit down and try to make mine today but i guess i was too late ):

FluffieDuckie

big black turnout posted:

they were good stamps. I thought sticker submissions were open until today and was gonna sit down and try to make mine today but i guess i was too late ):

sorry :(

i wasn't specific about what time today was the deadline and i was up a 4am and thought that was an excellent time to make a giant poll with pictures. from now on i'll post times for my deadlines

big black turnout

FluffieDuckie posted:

sorry :(

i wasn't specific about what time today was the deadline and i was up a 4am and thought that was an excellent time to make a giant poll with pictures. from now on i'll post times for my deadlines

no big deal! i need to remember how to use gimp and there's always next time.

social vegan

big black turnout posted:

no big deal! i need to remember how to use gimp and there's always next time.

don't use me we r friends

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
Can people still get adopted, because I am needy and require constant attention pls help

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Fanky Malloons posted:

Can people still get adopted, because I am needy and require constant attention pls help

yes, welcome to the OP and BYOB

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

someone adopt this horse guy please

alnilam

I'll do it i can take a third considering queserasera left and palisader is v good

Fanky Malloons

Sweet, sup dad. Or mom??

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

alnilam posted:

I'll do it i can take a third considering queserasera left and palisader is v good

thanks! i was going to have to put this guy down tomorrow if no one adopted him

hi how are you ♥

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

thanks! i was going to have to put this guy down tomorrow if no one adopted him

Free glue for the stickers!

alnilam

Fanky Malloons posted:

Sweet, sup dad. Or mom??

hello my child. how are you doing

alnilam

you've been posting pretty good so far so all I'll say is remember this above all else: "be excellent to each other"

keep to this old sage advice and your life here will be good

alnilam

be kind rewind

Matoi Ryuko

Fanky Malloons posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep2rZTgnJho

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Both of my adoptees, shave and a harelip and saucyseadweller are cool af and it's nice for me because all I have to do is check their recent post histories and smile at the good posts

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
My adoptee was very cool and made a sig for another new poster!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

LogicalFallacy

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

I am generally a pretty chill dude, except for sometimes when I go to another tab for a while and come back to find that the sigs are on top of the posts. Also sometimes when I've been starting at a block of code for half an hour with no idea why it's not working.

MrWillsauce

yeah honestly the sig tilting is pretty annoying

Fanky Malloons

James Baxter can only do so much, he is a v busy and important horse

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

MrWillsauce posted:

yeah honestly the sig tilting is pretty annoying

It's a test. If it annoys you, your levels of chill are dangerously low.

alnilam

misty mountaintop posted:

Both of my adoptees, shave and a harelip and saucyseadweller are cool af and it's nice for me because all I have to do is check their recent post histories and smile at the good posts

Yeah it turns out parenting is pretty easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Fanky Malloons posted:

James Baxter can only do so much, he is a v busy and important horse

I wish I were more like James Baxter and also I wish I had a small gif of James Baxter to add to my sig. Already got 4 adventure time characters.

• Locked thread