Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Genetic Toaster posted:

is

an admission that they ran out of money

:patriot: They are true heroes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

Node posted:

:patriot: They are true heroes.

at last, game maker dungeon crawlers finally have their Star Citizen

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Genetic Toaster posted:

is

I pretty much assumed they ran out of money two years ago. :patriot:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Genetic Toaster posted:

is

In what universe did you think they could've been working on a game for 4 years on 120k.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." -Charles Wade Barkley

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Blackheart posted:

It's time for my monthly re-read of the amazing Pozzo Jello Crusade Let's Play.
I reported every single one of those posts and I am salt that he is not banned and the posts were not removed.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
can we finally gas the thread now that we know it's never coming out

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Colon Semicolon posted:

The promise has been made.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

Colon Semicolon posted:

yeah but when are you coming out

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

iF you have questions about this game call 1-900-eat-sh*t

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Cheen posted:

iF you have questions about this game call 1-900-eat-sh*t

that's not a good way to make money

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I hope the game is really good and they make a lot of money off of the sales.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I've got a "BarkLIES 2" article all written up, ready to upload the moment the game goes on sale.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

Colon Semicolon posted:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Where is the hero of this thread? Where is Gortarius?

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
If I gave you a bowl of chicken fries and said that 3 of them would delay the game even further would you still eat them?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Archenteron posted:

Where is the hero of this thread? Where is Gortarius?

He was the last to stop getting paid.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
Gortarius deflected every question with a joke from 2008 so either he didn't actually work on the game at all or he was also sean murray

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Colon Semicolon posted:

FAU said he won't close the Star Citizen forum so its only fair that this thread doesn't get closed or gassed.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

true. doom. murderhead. these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect ToGster. but chef accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction: some stale jokes from when i was still a teenager. thus, gortarius was born

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Gortarius lives. He will post here before long.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i just got off the horn with the other good barkley thread posters and we agree: gortarius

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
How do you summon a wizard, anyway? I mean wizard, not Wizard, the 30+ year old virgin type of Wizard.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
One way to summon a wizard is to gather the wool of a freshly shorn lamb, mix it with honey, and tell it your fourth-deepest secret.

captain innocuous
Apr 7, 2009
Hi I am wizard. AMA.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I'm loving good and happy in Barkley. loving loving Barkley I'm Barkley, 2003, The video game, Barkley, Barkley, B-ball

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

captain innocuous posted:

Hi I am wizard. AMA.

My method is one of many that works, correct?

captain innocuous
Apr 7, 2009
Sorry, I meant Wizard.

captain innocuous fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Oct 1, 2016

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
hey i heard gortarious was gonna post soon, any truth to that rumour y/n?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Another way to summon a wizard is to find a Winter Habanero plant, ask it what it thinks about climate change, take those answers, write them down on a parchment made of biodegradable materials, wrap that in bubble wrap, and set the entire thing on fire with gasoline.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Edminster posted:

hey i heard gortarious was gonna post soon, any truth to that rumour y/n?

y

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
If he doesn't post within the next couple days or so we can safely presume he is dead. Or at least escaped his mortal shell and became one with the aether.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Another way to get in touch with a wizard is email. Does anyone have his email address? Print it out, stuff it in a blender with three fresh pigs feet (from three different pigs, obviously) and put the goo in one of those incense sphere things they sometimes have at Catholic and/or Black Mass, and intone the subject line of your email.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Maybe we just haven't posted enough meme's yet

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Another way to get in touch with a wizard is email. Does anyone have his email address? Print it out, stuff it in a blender with three fresh pigs feet (from three different pigs, obviously) and put the goo in one of those incense sphere things they sometimes have at Catholic and/or Black Mass, and intone the subject line of your email.

I did that and now my penis is so small it's practically concave. Either you just trolled me or Gortarius works in mysterious ways.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Maybe Gotarius never actually existed and his posts are just in you are imagination?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Node posted:

I did that and now my penis is so small it's practically concave. Either you just trolled me or Gortarius works in mysterious ways.

Look I'm just pointing out ways to get in touch with wizards; sometimes a wizard has had enough of your poo poo and transmogrifies your dick or something.

Another way to get in touch with a wizard is to take the laughter of a small child and mix it with tequila. Drink the tequila while thinking of the sixth most unpleasant bowel movement you've ever had.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Barkley Defunct: Falling Carefree

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

When I see a thread in my bookmarks rise from the backpages it's either something very good or very bad, and since goon money is involved this thread was a safe bet for bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
Good news everyone, after 36 straight hours of crying into my cyberdwarf body pillow the stain from the tears spelled out SOON. Call me an optimist but I think this means the game will be released within the next century