Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Libertine posted:

I don't know why people have been so hyped about Samsung, they have spent all of 2016 flipping between like 4th and 8th best Korean team and somehow won regionals off the back of a godlike CoreJJ performance which in retrospect seems like the most unlikely thing in the world to have happened in 2016.

People just see "Samsung' and assume that they aren't a middling Korean team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Luna Was Here posted:

Maybe I misheard this but didn't that guy who was leaking Na scrims leak all of tsm's and it came out that they won every other scrim aside from the first one and in convincing manner too?

yes they 5-1'd SKT and only lost the last one when Duke subbed out lmao

edit: but i just wanna say i believe monte & weldon when they say that Korea doesnt take scrims vs NA teams as seriously and also that TSM tryhards too much in scrims but still T S M

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

KT is a garbage rear end team that would be doing worse than SSG

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

people are literally just being hipsters about SSG and dont know anything about them

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
TSM always lose the first game to get their footing, now time to sweep the rest of the group.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
A Tale of Two Tears: a 20-minute tragedy in drafting and itemization.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

KT is a garbage rear end team that would be doing worse than SSG

I thought they were a good squad this year... :shobon:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

After the Aurelion Sol ban tactic didn't work this time, I guess the "pick full mid-game comp and miraciously get 3 inferno drakes"-tactic always works

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
Crown? more like brown, since he is the fertile soil bjergsen is farming

also you can't have your stupid poke idiots stand behind a wall while your frontline dies against a braum, you just can't

ungulateman fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Oct 1, 2016

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
someone kick these idiots out and give flame another chance at worlds

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
You have to realize that most people don't watch regular LCK games, so to them KT is the team that knocked out SKT in the playoffs.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
CLOSE THE GAME OUT ALREADY

Edit: also glad there's a break between TSM and INTZ

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

T S M

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Bung will rise again :911:

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Feeder biofrost and a weirdo neckbeard bro with a tsm sign

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Bjerg and Sjokz look like brother and sister.

Also: gently caress it feels good tsm

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Sick, battered, and broken... but Bjergsen still fights on :911:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Safety Scissors posted:

You have to realize that most people don't watch regular LCK games, so to them KT is the team that knocked out SKT in the playoffs.
Well KT held their own against Tigers until Game 5 where their jungler got sucked into playing Kindred after like 12 straight nerfs

In Summer split KT had KDA leaders in second place in every role except Jungle, where Score was first. KT were doing really well Summer split all the way into Game 5 where all the junglers were banned out and Score went to Kindred who had been nerfed heavily since he played her last, early on you could see Kindred missing out on kills by slivers of health because I think Score expected her to do a bit more damage

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Oct 1, 2016

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Ok guys sorry buti t seems i gave too much of my energy to Bjergsen...he got my sick

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Teams just sandbag in scrims, SSG is actually really bad and theres only two good teams in korea, TSM will lose to ??? anyways, ugh why do these Neck Beards keep saying TSM loudly and rhythmically, Groups being in NA is an unfair advantage, Svenskren should be banned for RACIST, now that I think about it those grapes I've been trying to get are actually probably sour so this wasn't wasted time after all.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Work Friend Keven posted:

Teams just sandbag in scrims, SSG is actually really bad and theres only two good teams in korea, TSM will lose to ??? anyways, ugh why do these Neck Beards keep saying TSM loudly and rhythmically, Groups being in NA is an unfair advantage, Svenskren should be banned for RACIST, now that I think about it those grapes I've been trying to get are actually probably sour so this wasn't wasted time after all.

I feel like I'd have a problem with you making this exact same post over and over again if the rest of the thread wasn't so drat dedicated to setting it up

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Svenskaren is definitely a racist because we just witnessed a hate crime

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Jenny Angel posted:

I feel like I'd have a problem with you making this exact same post over and over again if the rest of the thread wasn't so drat dedicated to setting it up

I'm basically a mirror that people are always yelling at for not doing anything different.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

MLXG looks like he's 8

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
MLXG manages to look like a sicklier Maplestreet which I didn't know was even possible

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Now that this slaughter is over, let's watch RNG inexplicably lose to Splyce!

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Jenny Angel posted:

This is pretty true, other than libertine, sexpansion, and maybe rabidsquid trying to effortpost, everything here is just facilitating Kevin's bizarro comedy and it's great.

Edit: I want Splyce to lose but only so Yamato can join the analyst desk

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I would like RNG to do well this tournament because Mata is my favorite :3:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Schiavona posted:

This is pretty true, other than libertine, sexpansion, and maybe rabidsquid trying to effortpost, everything here is just facilitating Kevin's bizarro comedy and it's great.

cogito ergo shitpost.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Schiavona posted:

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kevan take my energy つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

am i the only one who follows this rude dude on twitter

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

RNG can actually legit win worlds and it wont even be hard if they can continue to play like a real team... On the other hand worlds is like 5 weeks long so eventually UZI is going to read a rude tweet on Chinese twitter and that will be that.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

RNG can actually legit win worlds and it wont even be hard if they can continue to play like a real team... On the other hand worlds is like 5 weeks long so eventually UZI is going to read a rude tweet on Chinese twitter and that will be that.
Looper will take the last slice of pizza and Uzi will refuse to play with dirty koreans again

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

is azael huge or is that dude just loving tiny

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Schnorkles posted:

is azael huge or is that dude just loving tiny

The EU casters are all tiny tiny tiny people. Except Deficio, its why he is the best.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jerkface posted:

The EU casters are all tiny tiny tiny people. Except Deficio, its why he is the best.
Spawn is like 5'1 and looks like a child at 22

e: I mean pulse

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
People try to make fun of kevan without realizing he actually has a 100%truth record itt

It is known

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i really liked in regionals where yamato was like crying and smiling with pride and then splyce proceeded to throw for 10 minutes

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i wish Uzi had picked Caitlyn

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Chinatown is just a few blocks away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich