Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

I have the info for an affordable blowjob machine, but I don't want to give your mom's number out to just anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Be assured my friends that if and when I post in GBS it will be with the same top notch posting I deliver here in PYF and that is a promise.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Can someone call an admin to end this Diet QCS derail?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

He was literally just here. Anti-GBS snobbery is too big for even an admin to contain.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Crowley posted:

The department I headed consisted of:
  • 1 degree in history
  • 1 degree in electronics
  • 1 Radar technician
  • 1 Windmill repairman
  • 1 Curtain salesman
  • 1 Carpenter
  • 2 degrees in Computer Science
  • 1 High school graduate
  • 1 IT Repair apprentice

IT is full of people who have the skills rather than the paper.

Turambar posted:

Isn't a curtain salesman a Windows professional?

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

oldpainless posted:

Be assured my friends that if and when I post in GBS it will be with the same top notch posting I deliver here in PYF and that is a promise.

Even though it's on the verge of being run into the ground, I have to admit I enjoy the "More like old_______less" posts that follow in your wake.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Is it still ok if I post a quote in here?

Panfilo posted:

So women have some sensory organ that detects virginity in guys?

many johnnys posted:

Yeah, but they can only use it once for each guy

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sure, but that was the point of the reboot. What I'm saying is that we're making GBS better. I want people to come help do that. Just new rules and more mod attention isn't enough to do that. Come post in GBS because it's the place on the forums everyone should come together to make jokes and post photoshops and opinions about TV shows and pictures of the county fair.

nah gbs sux

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Eh! Frank posted:

Even though it's on the verge of being run into the ground, I have to admit I enjoy the "More like old_______less" posts that follow in your wake.

me too :grin:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

mind the walrus posted:

He was literally just here. Anti-GBS snobbery is too big for even an admin to contain.

Snobbery?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

teagone posted:

How about when Clone Wars went full Vietnam:
https://fat.gfycat.com/DearestUnfoldedBass.webm

Just because it's a medium for kids doesn't mean it can't explore more mature tones or themes. And narrative elements like the emotional arc of Ahsoka's character spanning across several seasons of shows culminating into a duel with her former master goes beyond what any old regular Saturday morning cartoon offers imo. Even "kids shows" these days can be part of this current golden age of television.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Perhaps the wrong term on technicality, but you know what I mean--everyone is too good for GBS yet they're first in line to talk about how terrible it is.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Nobody posts in GBS any more, it's too crowded.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Bongo Bill posted:

Nobody posts in GBS any more, it's too crowded.

GBS is where those poisoned wombs sent all the babies? :aaaaa:

NLJP has a new favorite as of 19:49 on Sep 29, 2016

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Snottery.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im gonna poo poo on the floor

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

I hate nerds and I hate how any sign of rudimentary character development means that a series is some sort of amazing work of literature.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

AKA "Making GBS posts".

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

Rename QCS to Clown Forum.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Please don't insult clowns. They work very hard for little reward to maintain a dying form of comedy, which-- oh. Oh no. Oh god.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Improbable Lobster posted:

I hate nerds and I hate how any sign of rudimentary character development means that a series is some sort of amazing work of literature.

Deconstruction means quality and subverting tropes means it's smart.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I Got This Ref

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

Perhaps the wrong term on technicality, but you know what I mean--everyone is too good for GBS yet they're first in line to talk about how terrible it is.

Yeah I know what you mean, almost everyone everyone acts like GBS is bad, and also they say GBS is bad. But why would people do that... everyone saying and acting like something's bad.. I've noticed they act like that towards feces, too.. maybe theres some pattern

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Syd Midnight posted:

Yeah I know what you mean, almost everyone everyone acts like GBS is bad, and also they say GBS is bad. But why would people do that... everyone saying and acting like something's bad.. I've noticed they act like that towards feces, too.. maybe theres some pattern
[in Old Snake voice] GBS has changed.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

make a high effort classic poo poo-my-pants GBS thread dude, i think thatd be pretty funny

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Even better, make a CYOA making GBS threads thread.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Snooze Cruise posted:

Deconstruction means quality and subverting tropes means it's smart.

I don't watch it, but is it ok if I like the part where the guys in the gleaming white armor immolate the filthy alien hordes with righteous, bright flame?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Wait, when did TFR kill a kid?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Wait, when did TFR kill a kid?

Oh I dunno, every single day since Independence Day?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Oh I thought it was some random poster from TFR and not just the general hosed up gun loonies in the world.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Oh I thought it was some random poster from TFR and not just the general hosed up gun loonies in the world.

The TenementFunster post right?

I think all the confirmed goon killers have A) been GIP/TFR regulars and B) mostly killed innocent bystanders/loved-ones & thankfully also themselves. To my knowledge the victims have not been children. I have no doubt in my mind that one or more freak in the hosed up weirdos from the gunsperm forum have killed a child & whoever gunsucker just couldn't post about it before suiciding-by-cop.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Separate, but somewhat related

– intermission –

bump_fn posted:

elon musks want to gently caress mars and cum in it

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
E: Should hit F5 before posting, forgot how long I left the tab open for.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

sean10mm posted:

So Trump is really 6'1" because humans shrink slightly with age.

:mediocre:

gradenko_2000 posted:

He's about to shrink into something else entirely if you get my drift.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yeah, the President.

Endorph posted:

he's going to gently caress obama?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

flosofl posted:

At this point if the poop ever stops coming from SA threads, then I'll start being concerned.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Crocoswine posted:

can't get over that face

SplitSoul posted:

Let's put some tits on this, etc.

pulp rag posted:

That's a profile you could moore a boat to.

Skellybones posted:

Fertile and can give berth.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

3Romeo posted:

The world left stand-alone plots behind long ago. Cross-genre tie-ins are the future.

We have other profitables.

MIcro-transactions?

Formed by executive order after the success of horse armor in Oblivion. I have someone in place, though. I'm more concerned about CD Projekt Red. They're located in Poland.

Our customer corpus is far in advance of theirs, as is our shareholder sentience. And their... ethical inflexibility has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.

The one-time DLC project?

Among other things -- but I must admit that I have been somewhat disappointed in the performance of the primary unit.

The secondary DLC unit should be online soon. It's currently undergoing preparation and will be operational within six months. My people will continue to report on its progress. If necessary, the primary can be put on sale.

We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new age. Ubisoft spoke of the mythical lovely but profitable intellectual property. Soon that property will be a reality, and we will be given executive bonuses.
Or better than bonuses.
Parachutes.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

FactsAreUseless posted:

Prodigy_cut_my_dick_up.mp3 [upon completing the download from Kazaa, this was revealed to be System Of A Down's "Chop Suey."]

FactsAreUseless posted:

Teenager, singing along angrily: "Why'd-you-cut-the-tip-off-of-my-penis? YOU WANTED TO!"

Edit: "I don't think you trust in my / self-righteous circumcized / I cry / my penis deserves to"

owl_pellet posted:

Father into your hands I commend my foreskin

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

mewse posted:

Goodevnladies n gentlemen, haa mofcourse I'm Tito Ortiz, uh, welcome to press conference for the future of uh Cris-uh-tina Santos Cyborg, uh my company Primetime 360 that we started, uh, lillery last year and I wanna just work on the future of uh MMA fighters cuzlast fifteen years of my career I've worked very hard to be as most diligent as I possibly could of the future of my career so now it's time to work for the future of OTHER people's careers, um, with of course my partner George Prejean and uh Tony and of course our client uh Cris Cyborg, I wanted to work on the future of her career people want to see her in the UFC fight at 135, which is literally IMPOSSIBLE for her to happen, to make that weight. And we'll show you the reason tonight why this is gonna happen but the future of her, um, career, and, FIGHting career um, is in my hands, and my hands uh, are su-as solid around her as possibly and to make sure the future of her fight career no matter what um, is askususuccessful as possible and tonight we're gonna show that uh,

Perfect :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Shine posted:

Perfect :allears:

Bluedeanie posted an entire op in titos voice but I don't remember which one it was