Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I have a hole in my ear, am I the most special of all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
I love the way old people sometimes sign their posts and format them like letters

Useless Rabbit
Jan 27, 2009

unoplank posted:

All of a sudden...

All of a sudden, I'm finally old enough to realize how lovely the real world is and it's all Obama's fault.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Zipperelli. posted:

loving REALLY!?

My aunt posted this the other night and lost her drat mind when I dared to dispute it.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Ularg posted:

Wait, am I not supposed to use "ya'll"?
"Y'all" is a contraction of "you all", and "ya'll" isn't anything, so it's okay to do what you feel like, in my opinion.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ularg posted:

Wait, am I not supposed to use "ya'll"?

take your speech impediment rear end back to Wawa

(classic IOSM thread callback oh yeah)

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Vladimir Poutine posted:

I love the way old people sometimes sign their posts and format them like letters

It was the best when grandmas were doing this and kept accidentally tagging Grandmaster Flash.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

What's the toe trick?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Ha, look at that loving loser ear!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Mak0rz posted:

What's the toe trick?

Wiggling your pinky toe independently.

I found the video. I don't actually suggest watching it, it's a lovely Buzzfeed video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRG7XFthm9E

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Geeze, ease up there, champ.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ularg posted:

Ah, just plain ol racism:

:allears:

Now also on imgur. Surprisingly few comments, but some are still real bad.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

cash crab posted:

I just want to say old people using Facebook is my favourite thing and that I also encourage you to post old people misusing social media in the Cute Thread.

Years ago, I had Peter Banks (original guitarist for Yes) friended on Facebook. He wasn't on Facebook much, but every now and then he'd post a status that just said "peter banks" :unsmith:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Rollersnake posted:

Years ago, I had Peter Banks (original guitarist for Yes) friended on Facebook. He wasn't on Facebook much, but every now and then he'd post a status that just said "peter banks" :unsmith:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/28/ed-balls-day-fourth-hype-accidental-tweet-special-day
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36158172

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Rollersnake posted:

Jon Anderson's is just as precious at times.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Uggghhhh. I can't believe people are really trying to pull this poo poo. It's the "I'm not touching you" of politics. "I can see the meanest, nastiest things about black people, but as long as I don't actually specifically bring up black people, you're the racist for assuming that every negative comment is in reference to them. Checkmate libtard :smug:"

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

cash crab posted:

I just want to say old people using Facebook is my favourite thing and that I also encourage you to post old people misusing social media in the Cute Thread.

Joel just want some dang corn, people.

Oh.

Henchman of Santa posted:

It was the best when grandmas were doing this and kept accidentally tagging Grandmaster Flash.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

mng posted:

Joel just want some dang corn, people.

Oh.

:3:

Rollersnake posted:

:kimchi:

Fathis Munk posted:

Now also on imgur. Surprisingly few comments, but some are still real bad.

:smith:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Who What Now posted:

I have a hole in my ear, am I the most special of all?

MILLENNIALS! :bahgawd:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Crosspost from USPOL:

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
My vagina is big-boned

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
They didn't even remove cleavage (I can't believe I stared at anime tits long enough to notice this) they just gave her a proper bra.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dreddout posted:

MILLENNIALS! :bahgawd:

No, not a piercing or gauge, just a tiny hole I was born with along the outer edge of my ear.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Who What Now posted:

No, not a piercing or gauge, just a tiny hole I was born with along the outer edge of my ear.

That's why your parents got such a good deal on you.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Ularg posted:

They didn't even remove cleavage (I can't believe I stared at anime tits long enough to notice this) they just gave her a proper bra.

IT'S CENSORSHIP OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!

THIS IS WHAT ORWELL WARNED US ABOUT!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Plom Bar posted:

My vagina is big-boned

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/AGoldmund/status/782190492695924736

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Jews look pretty darn Yom Kippur? Give me a week and a half.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Wow, I saw an image telling people to start doing this, I had no idea it actually got any traction.

Now that I think about it, Skype already kinda sounds like a Jewish slur.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
On a lighter note (because wowza), wrong smilie used:

There's no power in luck but in Jesus:

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Ularg posted:

On a lighter note (because wowza), wrong smilie used:

My mom uses that smiley in very weird ways since she got a smartphone, but not quite that weird. Yikes.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
They probably just saw tears and went "Yup, that's the sad one."

And finally, on the Killer Instinct subreddit:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

trapped mouse posted:

Uggghhhh. I can't believe people are really trying to pull this poo poo. It's the "I'm not touching you" of politics. "I can see the meanest, nastiest things about black people, but as long as I don't actually specifically bring up black people, you're the racist for assuming that every negative comment is in reference to them. Checkmate libtard :smug:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZUMA6VhjE

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Subjunctive posted:

Crosspost from USPOL:

I've been told that "vagina bones" is meant as a humorous term. It's still really dumb, of course.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Puppy Time posted:

I've been told that "vagina bones" is meant as a humorous term. It's still really dumb, of course.

My google history will now show I looked this up: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/vagina-bones

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
ah, that's some good-ol'-fashioned "ironic" smokescreen

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Puppy Time posted:

Wrong sort of bone for the humorous I thought.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Puppy Time posted:

It became a joke after people made fun of that very tweet, AIUI.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

TheDon01 posted:

My aunt posted this the other night and lost her drat mind when I dared to dispute it.

deets please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://www.facebook.com/RushLimbaugh/posts/1469157469766576

quote:

Solar panels are not sustainable, Millennials. May sound good, yes. "Clean, renewable energy." But what do you do when the sun's down at night? What do you do when the clouds obscure the sun? We're not there yet.