Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Captain Invictus posted:

And I have a near limitless source of undertale.

You're posting tons of pics you've posted before actually. You managed to exhaust the Undertale supply with your constant posting.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Internet Kraken posted:

You're posting tons of pics you've posted before actually. You managed to exhaust the Undertale supply with your constant posting.

post fanart

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Out of interest, don't you people have your own threads where you can constantly repost the same fifty images over and over again? Wow, look at that weird fanart of two anime characters drawn in anime style. Isn't it just weird? Isn't it awesome?

sturgeon general
Jun 27, 2005

Smells like sushi.

Everdraed posted:

Just want to say thanks for posting this stuff (ditto to whoever else also posts cool undertale fanworks), seeing the neat things people have made for the game is a big source of happiness for me.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Lack of spiderdance, fixed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q52Rb1VEiUI

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
The pic with Jo-Ters needs to have a companion pic with prominent Jewish anime characters wearing Jew-ters T-shirts :colbert:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Internet Kraken posted:

I don't keep tabs on exactly what I have or have not posted, don't really care if a few have already been posted.

Paladinus posted:

Out of interest, don't you people have your own threads where you can constantly repost the same fifty images over and over again? Wow, look at that weird fanart of two anime characters drawn in anime style. Isn't it just weird? Isn't it awesome?
You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. yeah, seriously, you whiny idiot babies should post fanart too.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Have we forgotten that FirstAidKite persistently spamming jojos (and the stupid arguments that caused) is pretty much what killed the last werdfanart thread?

Or we can keep arguing every other page about why CaptainInvictus should or should not continue incessantly dumping every undertales art ever drawn. That is a good plan.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Paladinus seems like the type of person who won't ever be happy.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Captain Invictus posted:

I don't keep tabs on exactly what I have or have not posted, don't really care if a few have already been posted.

Its not a few its like half of your posts at this point.

I mean I could post stuff I've posted before but I actually try to find stuff that's interesting (for whatever reason) rather than just dumping images for the sake of being annoying/smug.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I was happy before Undertale existed.

sturgeon general
Jun 27, 2005

Smells like sushi.
Axiom Verge is cool.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Why did you post the gif instead of the video dawg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pcI_zO9v6Q

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Internet Kraken posted:

Its not a few its like half of your posts at this point.
Nope, you're full of poo poo as usual, kraken.

sergal tendency posted:

Axiom Verge is cool.
fuckin' right it is. Not much fanart though, which is a shame because it's great Geigeresque styling.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones
Be the change you want to see in your fanart thread.
Apologies if any of these are reposts.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Is baby Jolyne an actual thing in the manga or is it just a cute thing people like to draw

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Paladinus posted:

HoboNews posted:

Hihohe posted:

Is baby Jolyne an actual thing in the manga or is it just a cute thing people like to draw

The second one.

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

Hihohe posted:

Tragically it's nowhere in the actual manga, it's just that the way Araki eventually decided on her age and the year her story arc takes place means that she's four years old during Part 4, which is the one that's currently being adapted to anime. Here's a higher quality version of that first gif, though:

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Paladinus posted:

Yeah, sometimes instead of listening to music, I just watch videos of people listening to music. Reminds me of the good times I had when I listened to music myself.

I get the joke, but this is actually my exact boat with Lets Plays. My right side is all hosed up and I can't really do stuff with my right arm that well anymore. So LPs let me 'play' action games.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

HoboNews posted:

Apologies if any of these are reposts.
These are all mostly Elder Scrolls, right? They're really nicely drawn.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Eela6 posted:

I get the joke, but this is actually my exact boat with Lets Plays. My right side is all hosed up and I can't really do stuff with my right arm that well anymore. So LPs let me 'play' action games.

There is a difference between watching someone play a game you can't play and watching someone play a game you've already completed more than once and still can play it any time you want.

Sorry about your right arm.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Captain Invictus is like Donald Trump in that can't hear his name spoken without running into the room to breathlessly inform everyone how not owned he is.

[X]

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Abyssal Squid posted:

Captain Invictus is like Donald Trump in that can't hear his name spoken without running into the room to breathlessly inform everyone how not owned he is.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Art source: http://jamiekinosian.tumblr.com/post/150888018277/hey-could-you-get-that-thanks-a-lot

Art source: http://spader7.tumblr.com/post/151061727452

Art source: http://mingoominkoo.tumblr.com/post/147499534467

Art source: http://goinggohinggone.tumblr.com/post/150868932987/team-bonding-experience

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Abyssal Squid posted:

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Hihohe posted:

The latest PS4 game has her show up in a tiny cameo in the ending and that one had Araki involved so it's basically confirmed now.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Hihohe posted:

child Jolyne is nowhere in the manga HOWEVER the ending of Eyes of Heaven has Jotaro become a good dad after multiverse shenanigans and so he brings her along to Morioh during the events of Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGm4sRpm0UA&t=1448s

Don't play Eyes of Heaven though, because it's a bad game

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i have an endless supply of original, never-seen-in-this-thread-before fanart

El Burbo posted:

child Jolyne is nowhere in the manga HOWEVER the ending of Eyes of Heaven has Jotaro become a good dad after multiverse shenanigans and so he brings her along to Morioh during the events of Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGm4sRpm0UA&t=1448s

Don't play Eyes of Heaven though, because it's a bad game

after seeing koichi's blue/blond/white hair, i wonder who has the most inconsistent hair in Jojo

spit on my clit has a new favorite as of 19:57 on Oct 1, 2016

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

Paladinus posted:

I was happy before Undertale existed.

Anime was around before Undertale, so this is probably a lie.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Krinkle posted:

I don't know what this means. Google gave me very confusing autocompletes.
http://imgur.com/a/aKS9m I read those suggested bible quotes and ain't none of them said hamble or baby boy so I am just confused.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

so, timecube

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight is a neat game.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
All this whining is way more boring than the content that Invictus is posting.

...time for me to be the change I wanna see in the world!

:nws: :nms: http://wittless-pilgrim-nsfw.tumblr.com/image/151183284591 :nms: :nws:

Adeline Weishaupt has a new favorite as of 21:13 on Oct 1, 2016

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

God dammit YHVH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Cicadas! posted:

so, timecube

maybe a lobotomized timecube: it reads less like 'semi-unintelligible schizophrenic ramblings' and more like a childish fantasy with a complete failure to comprehend what 'infinite' actually means.

umalt posted:

...time for me to be the change I wanna see in the world!

:nws: :nms: http://wittless-pilgrim-nsfw.tumblr.com/image/151183284591 :nms: :nws:

This is a change I can get behind. Maybe we need a new rule: after 50+ images based on the same original material, further posts containing more than 10+ instances of the same material on any given page have to include a (tagged) :nms: image. Preferably as bizarre as possible.

• Locked thread