Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Are they better than The Woodshed off of the Trinity Trail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Yes. Pecan Lodge level good

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

I wanted a brand new record to test out the turntables I fix up. Sounds pretty good.

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?

blarzgh posted:

http://meatfight.com/

Fun fact, the pic I posted is a spread from Heim BBQ in Fort Worth, and they actually won Meat Fight Dallas 2016.

(And yes that's 'Nana pudding, and yes Big Red sucks)

Big Red does loving suck.

Bought some anal beads bullets.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mu Zeta posted:

I want to live in one of those shipping container apartments but they are probably cold as gently caress.

I worked* for several months in a container when they were starting up this plant. There's this wonderful thing they've invented called insulation.

*) I mean I still do but now the container is inside the warehouse. Not a great view but at least I have A/C now.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I had a client once who's 'house' was two shipping containers welded together in an "L" shape, and fully built out inside with drywall, electricity, flooring, etc.

You wouldn't know it wasn't just a house, standing inside, until you noticed there were no windows and only one door at the long end of one hallway.

He was a nutbag, though.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

There are a few container houses in Indy. They seem pretty well done though.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I guess that, in general, if you have the gumption and wherewithal to get your hands on an old shipping container with designs to turn it into a living space, you're going to do a proper job of it.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

How can people live in a place without windows. That's worse than most prisons.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Mu Zeta posted:

How can people live in a place without windows. That's worse than most prisons.

You can cut windows into containers though? But don't take my words for it, Google "container house" and see for yourself.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The other guy said the nutbag's place didn't have windows. Which I guess makes sense.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD
Well, okay, yeah, then you are just a nutbag living in a container. But who are we to judge, blablabla goons, blablabla mom's basement.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What about stairs?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I put this on my ankle forever

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

you should get it colored, looks incomplete. lines are a bit wonky. i see a swastika. rampant appropriation of alien culture by a white person. it's upside down.

think i covered everything, cool tattoo.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

black.lion posted:

you should get it colored, looks incomplete. lines are a bit wonky. i see a swastika. rampant appropriation of alien culture by a white person. it's upside down.

think i covered everything, cool tattoo.

How much did you pay. I would have gotten it different.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Coffee And Pie posted:

That's cool.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Coffee And Pie posted:

More like Michelle

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

PCOS Bill posted:

More like Michelle

I don't follow?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
He's saying you got a lady tattoo

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Where at Walmart are the Ozark cooler things? Can't find em in my local store but it'd help if I knew where to look.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Where at Walmart are the Ozark cooler things? Can't find em in my local store but it'd help if I knew where to look.

Sporting Goods I believe. But the last time I saw the tumblers they had them on an end cap up front.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

FishBulb posted:

He's saying you got a lady tattoo

Everyone has ankles though? Besides, the alien itself is genderless (even if it's nicknamed Tim Alien)

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Coffee And Pie posted:

Everyone has ankles though? Besides, the alien itself is genderless (even if it's nicknamed Tim Alien)

I'm not saying it he's saying it

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Hey PCOS Bill explain your comment or joke or whatever please because I genuinely do not understand :confused:

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Coffee And Pie posted:

Hey PCOS Bill explain your comment or joke or whatever please because I genuinely do not understand :confused:

The women he goes out with have hairy legs like yours.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Coffee And Pie posted:

Pretty sure FishBulb nailed it.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Ankle tattoos are for sorority girls

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Coffee And Pie posted:

In case this thread is unaware. PCOS Bill's thing is making GBS threads on anything in any thread.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

tangy yet delightful posted:

In case this thread is unaware. PCOS Bill's thing is making GBS threads on anything in any thread.

This is patently false.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs

If that guy is trying to mock you or vehemently disagrees with you, you know you're doing something right.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

PCOS Bill posted:

Ankle tattoos are for sorority girls

I bet being in a sorority would be fun! I'd probably wake up with crazy makeup or my nails painted as a prank, but that's life I guess :)

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

PCOS Bill posted:

This is patently false.

Epimenides the Cretan said that all Cretans were liars, and all other statements made by Cretans were certainly lies. Was this a lie?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

In case this thread is unaware. PCOS Bill's thing is being an edgelord and posting too much

Fixed that for you

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

reminder

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It never ceases to amaze me how salty all of you big babies get about PCOS Bill.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs

Shrapnig posted:

It never ceases to amaze me how salty all of you big babies get about PCOS Bill.

Get in on it is all sorts of fun. He's the only person I ever blocked. I did it years ago and it pleased me to see that he's widely considered as an annoyance

I bought av ton of tempra because my son constantly gets something new that makes him cry for half the night. Why can't they make the bottles bigger. 24 ml is a joke

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Nice to see SMG is still there.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
How far does that list go down? I know I'm on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cure for Optimism
Dec 31, 2005

Outside a path to knowledge
Inside a waste of cells
It goes all the way down.