Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

wet your whistlers mother posted:

I didn't notice this earlier and I barely post in the thread anymore because you're all pretty insufferable

Which hey good work

At least I'm not gay... like you are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Same

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i, too, am gay

for more people than gyro, of course

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gently caress's Sake, Gas.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
Saw a post where someone accused Araki of "phoning it in" during Part 3. Like, what the gently caress is that poo poo

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I'm catching up on the new translation of part 5 and Doppio vs Risotto is real cool. And I like how the fight is used to explain King Crimson's abilities more, and a lot of detail is put on how epitaph is used. Which is good because I barely understood it before.

The new translation is really doing a lot to improve Vento Aureo.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

That being said, are you guys so bereft of anything to talk about that most of you are arguing with a person who doesn't even go on this forum?

Said dude does go to these forums tho and doesn't mind other people having opinions and criticisms so

whatup with you baal, how you doin

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I was referring to the comments unless you mean that he does in which case whatever. Doing better now Kite, I am home and with my dog and ready to finish P5.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

gently caress's Sake, Gas.

You've been reading Your Own Post History?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

I was referring to the comments unless you mean that he does in which case whatever. Doing better now Kite, I am home and with my dog and ready to finish P5.

Oh cool, how is P5

I've only ever played P2, KCB liked P3 a bunch tho, she never got to play P4 tho. She wanted to try out P3 Gold or whatever the version with a female main character is but she doesn't have a psp

Anybody know if the vita backwards compatible? Was the p3 gold thing psp or psp vita?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
P5 is very good

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
What's the deal with the cat thing, does it make constant cat puns or is it just a weird cat thing

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

FirstAidKite posted:

Oh cool, how is P5

I've only ever played P2, KCB liked P3 a bunch tho, she never got to play P4 tho. She wanted to try out P3 Gold or whatever the version with a female main character is but she doesn't have a psp

Anybody know if the vita backwards compatible? Was the p3 gold thing psp or psp vita?

The Vita can play certain psp games if you download them from the store. I think persona 3 portable is one of those games.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

FirstAidKite posted:

What's the deal with the cat thing, does it make constant cat puns or is it just a weird cat thing

It makes cat puns, but it's big thing is speaks in a very old timey kind of way, he's p funny.

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

FirstAidKite posted:

Oh cool, how is P5

You can download the PSP version of P3 for the Vita but it's technically not backwards compatible with physical game copies.

P3FES might be available to download on the PS3 but I skipped ahead to 4 so I'm not sure if I can get it again. :(

Anyways.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I'm catching up on the new translation of part 5 and Doppio vs Risotto is real cool. And I like how the fight is used to explain King Crimson's abilities more, and a lot of detail is put on how epitaph is used. Which is good because I barely understood it before.

The new translation is really doing a lot to improve Vento Aureo.

Yeah I just caught up too and it's really worth it just because of Doppio being, uh...Doppio. :3:

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Rohan's feeling that monkey on his back again.

(look at rohan's shadow)

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i'm 100% ready for whatever wild bites the dust poo poo they pull out for the op of the last few episodes

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I wouldn't really change the final battle of part 4 because it's pretty much perfect but I do wish that you got more of the larger Morioh crew instead of just the Okuyasu, Josuke, and Koichi Show Featuring Jotaro Kujo.

Granted, I don't know HOW Tonio and Mikitaka for example would help defeat Kira, but after gathering everyone together in People of Morioh that it just shrinks back to the main group feels lacking.

highway star is going to be so sick y'all

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

Daxing Dan posted:

Tonio has his poached abalones in the new OP.

who are the two women in the lower right?

CaptianKatsura
Feb 28, 2011

I'm not Katsura, I'm Captain Katsura!

fractalairduct posted:

who are the two women in the lower right?

I think that's Kochi's mom and sister.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

e: beaten

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
smgdh you dont remember them.

lovely fan

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
where is police

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
When Police is not on-screen, characters should be asking "Where's Police?"

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
This is his Stand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BxBs4f4RIU

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.

Llab posted:

Rohan's feeling that monkey on his back again.

(look at rohan's shadow)

:shittypop:

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
gently caress the police comin straight from the underground

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Moltrey posted:

gently caress the police comin straight from the underground

do not gently caress dogs

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0359hSerDeE

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i think dogs should be cops and also be able to vote

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

do not gently caress dogs
i dont think Koichi named his dog THE Police but he's dumb so maybe he did that

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Oct 2, 2016

imweasel09
May 26, 2014

I just finished part 7, man lucy does not gently caress around.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Lucy Steel is hardcore. As are pretty much all of the main characters in part 7.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

imweasel09 posted:

I just finished part 7, man lucy does not gently caress around.

SBR is the best there is and the best there ever will be

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
i bet if jonathan had told erina about what was going on she would have defeated dio

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em
Yukako appears a bunch in the OP so maybe she'll get to meet up with the group and get BTD/hang out with Jotaro, Koichi and Rohan while the fight is happening.

Raserys posted:

i bet if jonathan had told erina about what was going on she would have defeated dio

She was the one responsible for sealing him for 100 years, so technically she was more successful in stopping Dio than that jobber Jonathan.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They're not going to add her into any fights where she could have realistically influenced the outcome because they're adapting the manga. They've changed diddly squat of import when it comes to fights in the the anime.

She's in the OP more than the rest of the B team because she's Koichi's hot girlfriend and hot anime girls are well liked and she's the captain of the benchwarmers.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Yukako is there to look very angry in various scenes, and that's alright.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Someone on /a/ did this and it is gureito da ze

e: updated with a finished version

dat kira

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Oct 2, 2016

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
seeing joushuu's hair as a hipster cut instead of a dorky bowlcut has somehow made me hate him more than anything else he's ever done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
pictured: joushuu in live-action