Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
"We're raising tremendous amounts of money in $61... numbers."

e: Holy poo poo, the "every dream you've ever dreamed" thing is now a regular part of his speeches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

It'll all be chuckles until Clinton or Cooper start the town hall asking him seriously if his mic is okay, and doing several mic checks

this is absolutely going to happen, Trump's camp has plenty of time to prepare for it, and its still going to send him into a fit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Epic High Five posted:

It'll all be chuckles until Clinton or Cooper start the town hall asking him seriously if his mic is okay, and doing several mic checks

if i was hillary i'd say something like "now mr. trump, i know you ran away to lick your wounds and tell yourself you didn't lose but everyone who isn't one of your sycophants knows you lost, big league."

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

"DO NOT LET THIS OPPORTUNITY SLIP AWAY OR BE WASTED. YOU HAVE ONE MAGNIFICENT CHANCE"

Trump: As Seen On TV

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Epic High Five posted:

then telling him not to loving touch it like some kind of amateur because that's what messed it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfv1FhdaBBk

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
so trump's speech is gonna be like an hour shorter then the time people spent waiting for him right

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im pretty sure he didnt predict brexit

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the funny thing about Brexit is that if the US looked like the UK demographically, Trump would be up 10 points

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

I'd love to see Hillary ask Trump if his mic is ok at the start of the next debate.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

"We're raising tremendous amounts of money in $61... numbers."

e: Holy poo poo, the "every dream you've ever dreamed" thing is now a regular part of his speeches?

Yes, been there for a week or two

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

we might not have as many of them as a share of the population, but we've got the worst white people in the whole world here

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

The Glumslinger posted:

Trump Tax Dead Beat

Trump Dodges Tax Take?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Hillary should say yes it is true I strayed from Bill, when I was loving this orange trolls poo poo all up last Monday.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Can't wait to find out who the Trump leaker staffer is who gets a job at the RNC after this shitshow finally ends

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

The Ape of Naples posted:

I'd love to see Hillary ask Trump if his mic is ok at the start of the next debate.

Do this and drop in a "I want you to be happy :smug:"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"I predicted Brexit, I said yeah that'll happen I guess, about 2 minutes after I was told what it was, 1 week before the vote took place"

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

"We're gonna lower your taxes."

Not as low as 0%, which I pay, but lower...

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Trump's teleprompter language is getting closer and closer to Stormfront material :yikes:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump is doing so great with non-college educated whites that its a great argument for free college

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Eonwe posted:

im pretty sure he didnt predict brexit

id bet he didn't know about it until he landed in scotland

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/782395388930191360

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/782395280817655808

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

saturday night polls?? :hellyeah:

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
today, a man at work asked me if i was deplorable or if i was "with her". he was wearing The Hat; i averted my eyes and told him that I was an undecided voter

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

In a few months we will miss having giant gluts of big news drop on us at 10pm on a saturday night

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
https://twitter.com/scott_tobias/status/782395426188111872

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

to me this means either she's clobbering him OR it shows her not winning as much as she should be therefore THE DEBATE DID NOTHING, WE ARE DOOMED and him and shook nate are making a suicide pact on twitter.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Serious question, I know the NYT asked the Trump campaign about the tax return but I wonder if anyone in the campaign had the guts to tell Trump that the NYT was going to release a tax return showing how bad Trump is at business.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

a cat irl posted:

today, a man at work asked me if i was deplorable or if i was "with her". he was wearing The Hat; i averted my eyes and told him that I was an undecided voter

"Let's just say I don't vote for losers..." Wink, playful shoulder punch, walk away.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

i've updated my numbers

trump won't break 37% in the general

I didn't know Nate Silver posted here.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Has anyone told Trump it's not 1973 anymore and steel isn't the dominant industry in the state anymore

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

reading the play-by-play of trump's speech alongside people dissecting the leaked returns is some seriously cinematic juxtaposition

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Eonwe posted:

trump is doing so great with non-college educated whites that its a great argument for free college

Bernie's idea is the cure from Trumpism

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

skaboomizzy posted:

Has anyone told Trump it's not 1973 anymore and steel isn't the dominant industry in the state anymore

has anyone told his audience?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

drat i didn't expect to have to enjoy this material tonight

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
NYTimes Outs Trump As Tax Chump During Grump Stump

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

If Donald Trump is good at anything its lying.

Not in a "they are convincing lies" but more so "He can lie constantly for a very long span of time and not have any regrets"

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Three Olives posted:

Serious question, I know the NYT asked the Trump campaign about the tax return but I wonder if anyone in the campaign had the guts to tell Trump that the NYT was going to release a tax return showing how bad Trump is at business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tSa3xLVYgM&t=10s

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011
DONALD: And your sex fiend husband Bill. You enabl-
HILLARY:Well your marriage record isn't the greatest
DONALD: You're saying that I was cheating on my wifes, I say that THEY WERE CHEATING ON ME
HILLARY:
DONALD: Look I'm asking myself are my children even mine
HILLARY:
DONALD: I mean Ivanka definitely is

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Chances of you getting laid still at a solid 0%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
"a little bit of truth"

Has Clinton even ran an anti-trump commercial that wasn't just his own words given he has given her a bottomless well of disgusting thing said on tape for her to run with?

• Locked thread