Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Rox can't rely on playing like poo poo and then stealing a baron to win games. The same thing happened against KT in the playoffs and their luck can't last forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Its the Cum9 boys, finally. Lets see what kind of new ideas about jerking off, shooting cum, spraying white cum, jacking, wacking, and purple worm smacking these boys have come up with during their boot camp.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The respect zac ban. People know better than to give Meteos a champion whos basically entirely cum already.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Work Friend Keven posted:

Its the Cum9 boys, finally. Lets see what kind of new ideas about jerking off, shooting cum, spraying white cum, jacking, wacking, and purple worm smacking these boys have come up with during their boot camp.

lmao

Dueling Bandsaws
Mar 3, 2016

Safety Scissors posted:

ugh CLG lost. Are you making GBS threads me?

Albus Nox managed to get a Baron uncontested because CLG had no vision, which should tell you everything you need to know.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Oh god damnit C9 that better be a support Karma.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

The respect zac ban. People know better than to give Meteos a champion whos basically entirely cum already.

hahahahaha

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

dude this page is loving wild im dying

kevan!!! cumshot in 5 from all this laughing

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Meteos: They took Elise... Theres no champs left who look like they shoot cums and we can make sounds like UUUuhhhh when they shoot the cums

Sneaky: No... There is another. Lock in Karma.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

More initiation still to cum

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I like C9's comp better but I think they will lose.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
meteos no :(

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Sexpansion posted:

I like C9's comp better but I think they will lose.

fw looked like hot garbage past like 15 minutes last game so i have no idea but I hope you are right friend

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

C9 should win this based on comp if meteos doesnt decide to lose early game but I mean...

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

please stop cheering on these moronic fans into saying more wildly stupid cheers

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Trying to teach these nerds wrestling chants but they just don't understand

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
There's a 50% chance that meteos feeds early and a 50% chance that he uses Lee Sin to power farm for 20 minutes.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

RealFoxy posted:

Trying to teach these nerds wrestling chants but they just don't understand

Coming from baseball & specifically japanese baseball, these idiot fuckers in the audience are so far out of their league on chants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbcfPU0d-JY

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Double tear comp...

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

sad trombone. wav

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
wtf is meteos doing

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

lmao c9

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Killed By Death posted:

Double tear comp...

double tear is fine versus meteos lee sin

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

meteos is a fraud and should not be playing lee sin

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

everything about this game coming in: "c9 should have a big advantage in this one"
meteos: "well hold on there my friend cum see this"

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Double infernal doesn't hurt. FW should really have contested that.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Jensen wiffing ultimate as Maple casually walks away not even reacting to it

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Sexpansion posted:

Double infernal doesn't hurt. FW should really have contested that.

Yeah, FW is going to need to snowball their lead or C9 can roll over them late game.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

what is meteos doing

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Vermain posted:

what is meteos doing

being meteos

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Schnorkles posted:

being meteos

At this point he's probably the worst jungler at worlds.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Just die 4 more times so I can make this joke:
C 9 unanswered kills

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Crazy Larry posted:

by a fair margin.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

MMD you piece of poo poo you ruined it

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Crazy Larry posted:

I... think I agree?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
If FW lets C9 get three infernals then there may be nothing they can do to win this game.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I guess at least Meteos is doing a great job of dragon control, which is weird because C9 sucked at that in NA.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

I hate watching C9 play league of legends at this worlds. Why dont they pick Elise instead of Lee Sin or Nunu or any other jungler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Sexpansion posted:

If FW lets C9 get three infernals then there may be nothing they can do to win this game.

Impact is going to get a solo penta kill if FW ever groups up in that scenario.

• Locked thread