Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also yeah job abilites are like >>>>>> powerful than just raw levels so I've tried to avoid metals and keep my levels within the job gain ranges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Heart drop rates are 1/8 in dungeons, it took me like 3 or 4 minutes to get the drop I wanted

i was going at it for like an hour and i got nothing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i was going at it for like an hour and i got nothing

If you don't have monster munchies they won't drop, is all I can think of beyond being unlucky. Some games poster killed over 1000 slimes trying to get a slime heart and nothing dropped before he figured out what was wrong

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

deud i've had the monster munchies for the whole game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

i will always call them metal babbles! i will never call them liquid metal slimes! gently caress you!

Hey man call em what you want. I don't care

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm stuck in the spirit temple trying to open a door

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I get stuck constantly lol.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

keep leaving areas before triggereing a dialogue and then have 2 go back

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

i will always call them metal babbles! i will never call them liquid metal slimes! gently caress you!

This

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I looked up how to get past the part I was stuck on and feel like an idiot that I didn't figure oit out myself.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh snap I reached the final boss.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I need to find the rich mans house

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I need to complete the haven, I stopped keeping up with it once I could make my own tablets and it's been pretty stunted in expansion

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sir Lysalot

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wheres that good monster jobs chart you had, im gonna make the old man a monster too so i dont have to look at him

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

heres the chart

and heres a spreadsheet somebody in games made with all the new translations

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h5PrRqTCV_IoUZjq_J3b3LWYrZb25w4K8Y8BvfqpwBU/edit#gid=0

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

you can jump straight to any class if you have the heart but if you master the basic ones it unlocks monster w/o needing a heart like a regular job progression

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thanks

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
drakslimes r so cute

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
drake slimes i mean. just encountered one and realised my mistake 😅

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hell yeah I fought Gracos and I killed him by using an Oomph + Focus Strength + Knuckle Sandwich combo that dealt 520 damage to him

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

How can I change to monster classes and when do I get someone to take care of my monsters? Alltrades Abbey only lists the normal ones and I can't visit more places on the monster island other than the entrance and a grassland that is mostly empty.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Hell yeah I fought Gracos and I killed him by using an Oomph + Focus Strength + Knuckle Sandwich combo that dealt 520 damage to him

that's all i been doing on bosses with mc

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

How can I change to monster classes and when do I get someone to take care of my monsters? Alltrades Abbey only lists the normal ones and I can't visit more places on the monster island other than the entrance and a grassland that is mostly empty.

Put a monster heart in a charaters inventory and itll be in the alltrades class list options

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that's all i been doing on bosses with mc

It works the whole game im still doing it in the post game

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
is there any kind of crafting in this game? or can i sell my old armour

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can sell it, nothing like the alchemy pot unless it appears later in the post game

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
molto buono grazie

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

nottagen is cool gently caress the haters

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

In Training posted:

I'm stuck in the spirit temple trying to open a door

Trying going back as child Link.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

is there any kind of crafting in this game? or can i sell my old armour

the only reason to save some armor is there's some high style armor for whoever u want to get to be the most stylish

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

nottagen is cool gently caress the haters

i thought it was funny

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i also like that most of the ppl who disappear from notagan and don't come back are southern californians

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i thought it was funny

the history the town believes in the present time is a good joke

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rocky...

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Tfw you spend 20000 on a sword for the hero and he gets his great grandpas pirate sword an hour later...

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Last Celebration posted:

Tfw you spend 20000 on a sword for the hero and he gets

spoilers QQ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Beat the final boss when everyone had 0 MP and I had one round left of just regular attacks before I would have wiped, sweating bullets over here

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ugh there's a fragment that's only available in the post game cutscene which is like 40 minutes long so I'll have to redo the whole ending if I want to do the post game stuff...

• Locked thread