Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That DICK! posted:

I feel like I haven't given a crap about anything in WWE for a few months now. It's too bad man

Watch Smackdown Live!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DM Punk posted:

Melina hasn't aged well since leaving WWE.

Holy poo poo

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The Miz has become pretty good.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

That DICK! posted:

I feel like I haven't given a crap about anything in WWE for a few months now. It's too bad man

the cwc was very good

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

The Smackdown! Live! is very good

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

DM Punk posted:

It looks like she's crying

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That's a bondage soft core video right?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Miz still sucks.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

extradite THIS! posted:

As a Miz fan I do have to admit, I missed his career before 2014 because I didn't follow wrestling for almost ten years. The first I saw of him was with Miz & Mizdow and I immediately took a liking to him and as far as I'm concerned he's been entertaining the entire time and recently become even more entertaining. It's entirely possible that I'd have a different opinion of him if I'd had to endure his bad WHC runs etc.

the miz has had a weird career trajectory. when he started out as The Host of Smackdown he was absolutely god awful. then he was in a tag team with john morrison that was pretty well-received and started developing a heel character that worked for him, and his us championship run in 2009 was pretty well-received with a lot of good promo segments. after winning money in the bank and proceeding to be one of the worst-booked wwe champions ever he kinda did a whole lot of nothing for a while, eventually having a face turn nobody asked for that went over really poorly because he's so inherently obnoxious and heelish. the hollywood miz character and his stuff with sandow was really where he turned a corner again and his current ic run really revitalized his career

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Cardboard Box posted:

the miz has had a weird career trajectory. when he started out as The Host of Smackdown he was absolutely god awful. then he was in a tag team with john morrison that was pretty well-received and started developing a heel character that worked for him, and his us championship run in 2009 was pretty well-received with a lot of good promo segments. after winning money in the bank and proceeding to be one of the worst-booked wwe champions ever he kinda did a whole lot of nothing for a while, eventually having a face turn nobody asked for that went over really poorly because he's so inherently obnoxious and heelish. the hollywood miz character and his stuff with sandow was really where he turned a corner again and his current ic run really revitalized his career

You forgot the fun but very brief run with R-Truth as unpredictable, disgruntled heels until they got fed to John Cena, then The Rock & John Cena

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

yeah, the awesome truth was cool at first. they killed them pretty fast though.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 9 minutes!

Ruggington posted:

is kevin owens on it?

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

a.lo posted:

is kevin owens on it?

there's a picture of kevin owens taped over the left side of my television so i honestly couldn't tell you

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a.lo posted:

is kevin owens on it?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

2010 Miz was so godawful lmfao. He won that because of an alright Wrestlemania promo video.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

NienNunb posted:

2010 Miz was so godawful lmfao. He won that because of an alright Wrestlemania promo video.

That was in 2011!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DM Punk posted:

She looks bad blonde but she didn't look well aged in WWE either

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Blasmeister posted:

That was in 2011!

*i fall to my knees and cry, defeated*

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

sportsgenius86 posted:

She looks bad blonde but she didn't look well aged in WWE either

that herpe lip and inner arm bruise is triggering me

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The Miz is like a small Kane.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Gonzo McFee posted:

Kane is usually put in charge of catching small guys

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

How dare you Kane is amazing

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NienNunb posted:

How dare you Miz is amazing

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
That promo video wasn't "alright", it was the only part of mania 27 that's worth watching. It comes from an alternate reality where that night was good and cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O20Po-_kyuk

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Cubone posted:

That promo video wasn't "alright", it was the only part of mania 27 that's worth watching. It comes from an alternate reality where that night was good and cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O20Po-_kyuk

Heels to win the last match of the night at WrestleMania and walk out of the show as champion:

Triple H
Austin (Disputed, failed heel turn in main event)
Miz, The
Seth Rollins

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Sara Lee got released over the weekend, continuing Tough Enough's long and proud tradition of the winners doing fuckall in the company.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

CubsWoo posted:

Heels to win the last match of the night at WrestleMania and walk out of the show as champion:

Triple H
Austin (Disputed, failed heel turn in main event)
Miz, The
Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns :mmmhmm:

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Benne posted:

Sara Lee got released over the weekend, continuing Tough Enough's long and proud tradition of the winners doing fuckall in the company.

Is Josh or whoever still kicking around?

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

Benne posted:

After reportedly announcing she was expecting. Classy wwe.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Optimist with doubt posted:

After reportedly announcing she was expecting. Classy wwe.

Ehhh she probably should have also been expecting her release irrespective of being pregnant

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Don't forget that she's pregnant with BLAKE's baby of all people

BLAKE!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It probably wasn't a release and was more of a "we're not offering you another contract"

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The usual Wikipedia fuckery:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

Watch Smackdown Live!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Senerio posted:

The usual Wikipedia fuckery:

Huh?

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

I think they edited Eli Drake's entry in the entrant column to say Seth Rollins.

I'm just guessing because Drake appears all over the eliminated by column but nowhere else.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

people were desperate for pretty much any new star

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Also he was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

AAA posted:

Lucha Libre AAA WorldWide comunica que por causas ajenas a la empresa, Alberto “El Patrón”, no se presentó a la función de Héroes Inmortales X, la cual se llevó acabo esta tarde. Lo anterior a pesar de haber confirmado su presencia al evento con anticipación e incluso esta misma mañana.

Lamentamos la falta compromiso de Alberto, ya que le falla al público mexicano que lo ha apoyado durante su carrera, hasta convertirlo en una de las máximas figuras de la lucha libre en México y a nivel internacional.

Para Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide, es de suma importancia ofrecer los mejores espectáculos de calidad internacional, además de reforzar que la lucha libre mexicana es la mejor del mundo y es una parte fundamental de la cultura de nuestro país.

My Spanish is rusty, but the gist is that ADR is poop, from a butt, who has let down the Mexican public who supported him and made him an international star, because of his aforementioned status as poop. Also he literally told AAA in the morning "yeah I'll be there" and then noshowed in the evening.

I wonder at what point will promotions stop giving him chance after chance

• Locked thread