Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

oh poo poo, KiWiKiD alternate stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

hahahaha vander you dumb piece of poo poo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Defftt :allears:

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
vand 'er? i barely knew 'er!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I don't know who the female caster is or if she is any good but I like her voice.

Oh and lol Vander.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Froskurin is Jatt levels of mediocrity with a questionable sense of humor. If she were a man she would never stop getting poo poo for her Tristana comment. People would say all manner of horrible things about her like they do Jatt/Riv/Chinstrap/Qumshot and no one would bat an eye. On the other hand Twitch and Reddit are more than willing to compensate for this with an endless stream of misogynistic bullshit so I'm glad she's casting and I hope Riot brings her back for future events.

Deft.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
I know LS is the guy who's obsessed with Korean superiority but I remember him from SCII, right? I used to watch a lot of it before League got popular but there was a much bigger gap between the regions in that game so he wasn't exactly wrong.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Why can't Meteos gank like that on Lee Sin? :(

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

my parents boyfriend posted:

I know LS is the guy who's obsessed with Korean superiority but I remember him from SCII, right? I used to watch a lot of it before League got popular but there was a much bigger gap between the regions in that game so he wasn't exactly wrong.

Well its fine to be an insanely huge jerkoff who nobody likes as long as you're in some sense correct - The Prime Goon Mantra.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Typical Pubbie posted:

Froskurin is Jatt levels of mediocrity with a questionable sense of humor. If she were a man she would never stop getting poo poo for her Tristana comment. People would say all manner of horrible things about her like they do Jatt/Riv/Chinstrap/Qumshot and no one would bat an eye. On the other hand Twitch and Reddit are more than willing to compensate for this with an endless stream of misogynistic bullshit so I'm glad she's casting and I hope Riot brings her back for future events.

Deft.

in what universe do you live in that people don't constantly still talk about the Tristana comment. someone posted about it in this thread in the past week

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

wodin posted:

Why can't Meteos gank like that on Lee Sin? :(

Listen, I think you think you understand LoL macro, but let me tell you something here.

Wolf camp is the most important thing in the game.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I love the kiwi stream

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

my parents boyfriend posted:

You might remember him from Starcraft, where he got caught cheating, or from Starcraft 2, where he used nepotism to get into a tournament, got smashed in his first series in groups, and dropped out without playing the rest.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Schnorkles posted:

Listen, I think you think you understand LoL macro, but let me tell you something here.

Wolf camp is the most important thing in the game.

I guess I just need to open my mind to the glory that is wolf camp. Being a C9 fan is hard.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
What was the comment?

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

in what universe do you live in that people don't constantly still talk about the Tristana comment. someone posted about it in this thread in the past week

I admit I did not see this one post.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Digital Jedi posted:

What was the comment?
A player on Trist barely got hit with a Thresh hook and Frosk alluded to "Those child-bearing hips on Tristana".

E: For posterity

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Oct 3, 2016

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
lol no need to follow Scout up top, Ryu, you do you

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

wodin posted:

I guess I just need to open my mind to the glory that is wolf camp. Being a C9 fan is hard.

I like to make fun of Meteos but it's amazing that he came out and tl;dr said at all-stars last season: "I don't like pro jungle, people ask me to do stuff, which is the same as being yelled at to me, I just want to farm and win without doing anything"

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

okay EDG went for the bot dive first, lets see if this predicts a win or my earlier observation was just a coincidence

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Vaguely unrelated, but were any of the "fog of war" streams cool? That seemed like a good idea but I was watching the main stream during it.

Also, I have no dog in this fight but EU continuing to lose will be funny so go EDG.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

YancyQ posted:

lol no need to follow Scout up top, Ryu, you do you

Failure To Roam On Vlad... Unforgivable

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

kiwi is actually pretty good on this stream

siriuslysomething posted:

Vaguely unrelated, but were any of the "fog of war" streams cool? That seemed like a good idea but I was watching the main stream during it.

Also, I have no dog in this fight but EU continuing to lose will be funny so go EDG.

the splyce gets destroyed out of nowhere stream was amazing

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

I see what you did there

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Has a rumble done anything so far other than misplace all their ults and give up kills when they split?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

somebody balled out of control with a rumble on day one but i forget who. it may have been smeb

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
This game sucks. Nothing is happening.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Rummmbblleeeeeeeeeee

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

H2k can't even kill double offensive item Irelia

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

What a rumble ult, goddamn

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
wanna see them rumble stats at worlds so far

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

wanna see them rumble stats at worlds so far
5-6, banned in 3 games

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Asking someone from an Asian team what it's like to play against FORG1VEN like it's a big deal to them

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
between the bowl cut and the coat about eight sizes too small it doesn't help Deft not look like he's 13

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I feel like teams are picking Rumble thinking that he automatically wins early game just by existing without realizing that you have to set up for fights around objectives and use the threat of a great Equalizer to take snowball objectives instead of picking him alongside a losing mid and bot lane and ceding all team fights pre 20 minutes.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Rumble seems strong but teams are having a hard time building good comps for him, in my opinion.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3jKtjgRZQY

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Killed By Death posted:

5-6, banned in 3 games

5/6 and I'm guessing garbage kda in those winning games?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I wonder how G2 will conspire to lose to AN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

5/6 and I'm guessing garbage kda in those winning games?
His KDA in winning games is 19/12/43 so far

E: His KDA across all games is 26/33/59 - when his team wins he does ok, when his team loses he's loving worthless

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Oct 3, 2016

• Locked thread