Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress anx might actually break my Group A pick em but if it happens I couldn't be happier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Kiwi is getting so tilted by G2's macro/shotcalling

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Kicking the egg is so rude. Albel Nox is cool, though. It's been too long since we had a Russian team.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
If Kira can't do his 1v1 magic, Likkrit will

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

YancyQ posted:

The player stream with Kiwi has been excellent so far.

:agreed: It makes the regular caster stream completely redundant.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
that was....really awkward drag almost contest from ANX

gently caress YEAH LIKKRIT BURN PERKZ DOWN

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lmao that baron

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
and ANX sneak baron again, holy poo poo ANX is so drat good

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ocelot looks up from a pile of cocaine and angrily twirls his scarf

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
All the Bux Fort Knox has extremely large balls

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

rabidsquid posted:

ocelot looks up from a pile of cocaine and angrily twirls his scarf

lol

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

and ANX sneak baron again, holy poo poo ANX is so drat good
Support Brand is godly for this

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Who is the third caster with Zirene and Kiwi?

And when are they gonna get the Twitch Special of Dominate, QTpie, Kiwikid to cast a game?

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
If Alvis Nox wins Worlds, I'll vote for Putin next month :colbert:

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Schiavona posted:

And when are they gonna get the Twitch Special of Dominate, QTpie, Kiwikid to cast a game?

Add Dyrus for the fatal four-way

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Schiavona posted:

It's Pira, he casts EU. A bunch of people dislike him and I don't know why, he seems fine if a little bland.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Schiavona posted:

Pira

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Max Coveri posted:

Add Dyrus for the fatal four-way

That would be excellent, and if you added Scarra to the roundtable you'd have the most entertaining stream

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
ANX is straight styling on G2 right now from a macro standpoint, this is gonna be a slow strangle just like their game vs CLG was, hell yeah do it up ANX

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

fnatic couldnt beat any of these EU teams, btw

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
ooooh my god dude! its a solo queue support and a fuckin anivia!!!!! this is thrilling to me!!!! Theyre clearing the waves and preventing anything from happening... my god! alvert box is for real!

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
3 dmg item lee sin inc

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I loving love wildcard teams going crazy.

This is why Worlds is awesome.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
EU IS DEAD! LONG LIVE EU.....east!

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
SHADES OF MOSCOW FIVE

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Work Friend Keven posted:

ooooh my god dude! its a solo queue support and a fuckin anivia!!!!! this is thrilling to me!!!! Theyre clearing the waves and preventing anything from happening... my god! alvert box is for real!

normally i'd agree with you but the fact that the best eu team is getting clowned on by some random rear end russian team is really cool and good, no matter the comp

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Digital Jedi posted:

I loving love wildcard teams going crazy.

This is why Worlds is awesome.

They're going loving crazy!!!!! 3 mana item anivia is going insane, creating the most exiting game play ive ever seen!!!! shades of ziggs here gentlemen!!! my god!!!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i cannot believe that albus nox would pick such cheese and be so dishonorable

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Very well played there by Smurf.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Eh, in terms of action/gameplay this game is worse than either of the FW games but the storyline carries it.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
we can all agree this is no c9 vs fw

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

its too bad that EU lost all of those native players, such as yellow star, huni, and reignover

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Oh my god!!!!!!!! something almost happened but anivia existed instead of something happening! This unorthodox, flashy, amazing team! Albump Clocks! Good Lord! Theyre... walking towards a tower! The minions are hitting it! no members of their team are, just minions! Good. God! The shootcalling. The risk! The strategy!

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Killed By Death posted:

Eh, in terms of action/gameplay this game is worse than either of the FW games but the storyline carries it.

Couple this with all the backstage drama and League of Legends is closer to professional wrestling than you'd think

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

watching poppy anivia is actually kind of cool

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

This team loves to fight!!!!! Their full team comp of champs to keep anyone from fighting is looking for a fight!!!! holy crap!!!!! I'm yelling soooo loud!!!

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
lmbo

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

perkz got one vee oned again. what a worthless player, a man who can one vee one nobody

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
MOSCOW FIVE, RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmlU6EGkujc

• Locked thread