Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Ninty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

He's got the swinging his arms from side to side part, but he's not taking one step and then again. He's still got a lot to learn

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Raserys posted:

The NX has already been announced. It's called Hope

Looking forward to the audacity of NX.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Raserys posted:

The NX has already been announced. It's called Hope
Its called hope because like in Pandora's box, it didn't get released.

Tengames fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Oct 2, 2016

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever
I am also of the Oregon Trail generation and to this day I can't go anywhere without at least 2 oxen.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Always keep a spare wagon tongue with you.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

bloodychill posted:

Always keep a spare wagon tongue with you.

This is also good advice even if you remove the word "wagon"

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

He's got the swinging his arms from side to side part, but he's not taking one step and then again. He's still got a lot to learn

This is a good post. :golfclap:

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

palutena wondering about that nx reveal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alsK6UT-Edo&t=81s

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/JustinRoiland/status/782760011260792832

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Watch it be a plot point for Rick and Morty Season 3.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
Hi guys! Here we are in early October and still no sign of an NX reveal. I don't think it's ever happening at this point.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

InFlames235 posted:

Hi guys! Here we are in early October and still no sign of an NX reveal. I don't think it's ever happening at this point.

I believe in the NX.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

if they announced the nx tomorrow, that would be good, because then i could um. uh. well i wouldn't be able to if they did it later is what matters

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

nintendo is really hurting me feelings here i'm not even going to lie

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
They need to announce the NX already so we can start predicting what the console after the NX will be

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
New Prediction:-

The NX wont be announced before the last week of October, and the release date for the NX will be delayed from march. Cause gently caress me if they're going to actually try to pull off a marketing scheme for a console with the time they have left.

Since we're all eating a poo poo sandwich we might as well go all the way.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
If they don't have anything by the investor meeting it will be a weird place for nintendo

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

[slides beads around on abacus]

i'm not seeing a way out here ....

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

New Prediction:-

The NX wont be announced before the last week of October, and the release date for the NX will be delayed from march. Cause gently caress me if they're going to actually try to pull off a marketing scheme for a console with the time they have left.

Since we're all eating a poo poo sandwich we might as well go all the way.

It'll be out, it will be great, and no one will gently caress you.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
They announced and will release the nes classic in less time and that is probably gonna sell more than the WiiU in one year.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

tomorrow, surely, i think as i rip another day off my mario quote a day calendar.

yippee indeed buddy

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

if u pre-order color splash you get the nx news a day early

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Give me the nx news. Please and thank you.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

a.lo posted:

if u pre-order color splash you get the nx news a day early

true

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
fffffffffffffffffffffffff

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
The amount of blood on the Color Splash cover is excessive for an E rated game imo

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
My dumb internet person guess right now is for a reveal on the 18th with some huge direct. Mostly guessing that date because there have been Pokemon videos every first and third tuesday of every month, so it'd make sense if the NX presentation also had a section of Nintendo stuff you can buy before March, like the NES mini and Pokemon. It's also a good week or so before their investor meeting so they can gauge interest and add "the NX reveal got a shitton of tweets" to their investor presentation.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

N is the fourteenth letter of the alphabet and X is shorthand for 10 so please look forward to the NX reveal on 10/14.

Of 2017, sorry folks, NX has been delayed, hot exclusive.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

please post your paper mario before making wild claims

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

It's going to happen this week, says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Man, a new Nintendo president! He is gonna do stuff differently than Iwata and he's a businessman first and foremost so he KNOWS the value of good marketing!

*6 months from release with no announcement*

Uh

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

oddium posted:

please post your paper mario before making wild claims

I think it's racist to keep expecting people to submit to your Paper Mario tests.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dear Nintendo. I have barricaded myself in a Pizza Hut in Madison, Wisconsin. I will kill one hostage an hour until you announce the NX. Also, a Brewster Amiibo. Kapp'n gets an Amiibo, the loving Llamas get Amiibos, but not Brewster?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Man, a new Nintendo president! He is gonna do stuff differently than Iwata and he's a businessman first and foremost so he KNOWS the value of good marketing!

*6 months from release with no announcement*

Uh

I mean, I don't want to be dumb and paranoid and dumb, but it kinda feels like Something Has Gone Wrong With the NX.

By which I mean a delay wouldn't surprise me now.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Actually it's probably good marketing. You needed a lot of time to develop a good marketing roll out, but not a lot to actually market. Absolutely no reason to blow their loads at this point.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I mean, I don't want to be dumb and paranoid and dumb, but it kinda feels like Something Has Gone Wrong With the NX.

By which I mean a delay wouldn't surprise me now.

The games are too fun and no one at Nintendo can stop playing long enough to announce it.

strategery
Apr 21, 2004
I come to you baring a gift. Its in my diper and its not a toaster.

greatn posted:

Actually it's probably good marketing. You needed a lot of time to develop a good marketing roll out, but not a lot to actually market. Absolutely no reason to blow their loads at this point.

Well it isnt very good marketing to have zero mindshare about a major platform that releases in 6 months.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

elf help book posted:

The games are too fun and no one at Nintendo can stop playing long enough to announce it.

Oh no...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

no matter when they do it, they'll be blasted for ruining their holiday sales

• Locked thread