Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

im much drunker today atm

*cracks knuckles*

Looks like I've got some shitposting to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Lastgirl posted:

That's the trick to surviving as a mod right there. *pours whiskey into my tea*

A week? A month? Understandable if you want to challenge it.

A sixer? Boy you outta yo goddamned mind, sit yo rear end down. :chloe:

"They say you never probated an innocent poster."

"I never met an innocent poster."

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

can't even pay for his own fact checking team, has to loving crowd source it lmfao

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Baloogan posted:

im stingy!

im much drunker today atm

Good, it would feel cheap if i didnt have to earn it somehow.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
check out my rap sheet

its got a rare baloogan on kt

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

5% lead is annihilation. Trump will not convince tens of millions of people to change their minds between now and November even if Clinton/Kaine corn cobs in the next debates.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

most of my probations are in cspam for various reasons the rest of them are from being a blackout drunk

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I'm thinkin' some of y'all asked for those sixes like they give a "record" to undercover cops so it's not suspicious like when the background check is clean.

I smell bacon.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Grey Fox posted:

I'm thinkin' some of y'all asked for those sixes like they give a "record" to undercover cops.

I smell bacon.

I used to moderate BYOB for a month :ninja:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

PROBATION 07/18/16 08:34pm Venom Snake Venom Snake lied and his ability to post died (for 6 hours). User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Boosted_C5 Boosted_C5

quote:

PROBATION 07/30/16 02:19pm Venom Snake Actually I only probate terrible low effort posters who can only muster expletive-laden insults and nothing creative or amusing. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Boosted_C5 Boosted_C5

I wear them with pride. To balance it out I also got prob'ed by our resident communists

quote:

PROBATION 06/14/16 01:31pm Venom Snake Surely we can come up with better referents for Trump than the ones used by psychotics on Twitter. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Homework Explainer Homework Explainer

quote:

PROBATION 09/14/16 10:04am Venom Snake Theyre also poopyheads. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Sheng-ji Yang Sheng-ji Yang

goddamn centrist hillarymen!

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Which Twin Peaks character do you think Trump is? I'd say Leland Palmer.

(Incest is the Joke)

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Lastgirl posted:

That's the trick to surviving as a mod right there. *pours whiskey into my tea*

A week? A month? Understandable if you want to challenge it.

A sixer? Boy you outta yo goddamned mind, sit yo rear end down. :chloe:

i asked zdr to undo a 6er from boosted when i said i was glad he wasn't in NC anymore cause it was during the RNC and gently caress him for keeping me from that

it was funny tho cause zdr accidentally made it longer cause it was supposed to end the next day, so he just changed the time, not the day and made it much longer :v:

i suppose i kinda deserved it for asking about 6 hours, but prime RNC time ugghhh so many shitposts that never were~

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i have successfully derailed this thread by pretending to care about a probation :smug:
truly i am the puppetmaster

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

i wish i coulda been probated by aatrek
that woulda been a badge of honor imo

ive been probated by vilerat

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nonsense posted:

5% lead is annihilation. Trump will not convince tens of millions of people to change their minds between now and November even if Clinton/Kaine corn cobs in the next debates.

Between now and election day is there a single thing Trump could (realistically) do to pull Clinton-leaners away from her, or even undecided/3rd party candidates? I mean, the next debates will be at best a tie, and only if Clinton literally collapses or has a coughing fit.

GobiasIndustries fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Oct 3, 2016

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

BIGLY is my favourite word this election

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

boosted_c5: slumming it in reddit and can't even get upvotes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

egon_beeblebrox posted:

(Incest is the Joke)

Id say laura palmer because hes about to be slaughtered helpless with his hands tied around his back then wrapped in a tarp and thrown into the ocean. Metaphorically

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Baloogan posted:

nice

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

egon_beeblebrox posted:

(Incest is the Joke)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63VHeu5V0zA

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nonsense posted:

Only Trump can stop Trump and we should probably thank him for it? He saved America in the most Trumpish way possible~

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Turdfuzz posted:

i have successfully derailed this thread by pretending to care about a probation :smug:

don't fly too close to the capri sun lil goon

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
The saddest thing to ever happen to boosted was Jewel defended him. When JR is defending you then you REALLY hosed up

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

The Alien endorses Trump?

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx

egon_beeblebrox posted:

(Incest is the Joke)

Ben Horne, probably

(incest also applies)

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

so you had motive...

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

In general I feel the female rear end should be able to crush. Well, everyone

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

egon_beeblebrox posted:

(Incest is the Joke)

Nadine but not strong at all

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

Oh wow, you derailed the trump thread???? You must be a big smart and strong man with huge hands and a huge dong to do something so difficult

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Baloogan posted:

A lot of people are saying that Baloogan orchestrated the Benghazi attacks as revenge for a probation. A lot of people are saying it.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

egon_beeblebrox posted:

(Incest is the Joke)
Reminded me to thank whoever did this

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

Oh wow, you derailed the trump thread???? You must be a big smart and strong man with huge hands and a huge dong to do something so difficult

:smug:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Oiled and Ready posted:

I only need one more night of pisswasted nite crew research to crack the case of how "the Russian hackers" are just a SmarTech puppet group, and the "hacktivists" who stopped Rove in 2012 were actually a crack team of Dem operatives spearheaded by Sidney Blumenthal

Wasn't there a lawsuit filed by some math professor over this; if so, what happened? I remember reading how the numbers were not adding up in a bunch of districts and they were looking for the State to produce records.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

GobiasIndustries posted:

Between now and election day is there a single thing Trump could (realistically) do to pull Clinton-leaners away from her, or even undecided/3rd party candidates? I mean, the next debates will be at best a tie, and only if Clinton literally collapses or has a coughing fit.

I hope not, I sent in my ballot today!

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

i love that someone saw that shape and immediately thought xenomorph

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

radical meme posted:

The political revelation that no matter what you do or say as a Republican politician, there is still a baked in +40% of the population that will vote for you, is the most disturbing. In future campaigns, I wouldn't be surprised to see any number of politicians go full on openly racist

Turns out it's a single issue party with the issue being i want to wear the jackboot not have it on my neck.

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
Hillary is definitely Catherine Martell

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
msnbc has a man-on-the-street segment pointing to a pic of the VP candidates and asking ppl who they are. it's pretty good

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

That should've been in the final cut. Have you seen the fan-edit with everything thrown back in? It's pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Jesus, this douche on CNN is saying how awesome Trump is for losing a billion dollars when the economy was roaring and everyone else was doing amazing. "It shows he knows how to lead out of a downturn! Like this country is right now. No one has any jobs! Trump shows he can bring us back from where we are now."

Hey, it's not 2007 anymore guy.

• Locked thread