Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Guy Mann posted:

Unless you reach, like, McElroy Brothers levels of popularity I can't imagine advertising would ever be as lucrative as Patreon or any other form of crowdfunding would be. Especially when you consider that a sponsor would have to be OK with having their product and/or service associated with anal vore and testicle destruction.

Adam and Eve doesn't give a poo poo at all about what the shows they're on say. I've heard that one crop up pretty often on some insanely out there podcasts :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Tracula posted:

Adam and Eve doesn't give a poo poo at all about what the shows they're on say. I've heard that one crop up pretty often on some insanely out there podcasts :v:
They sponsored Lou on some of his grossest episodes. Then, for some reason, they didn't.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Djeser posted:

The most disgusting episode for me was either Malatora or the one about netflix reviews. :nms: :barf:

this post is not a documentary

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Great show, everyone was spectacular but Jimmy Franks killed it.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Bumpgrrrl and Kumquat, too, I thought. Something about religion and sex brings out the enthusiasm.

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

I couldn't even breathe during Kumquat's reading. Those loving voices were something else.

For those of you who were there, I was the guy who caught the stuffed cow.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Laocius posted:

For those of you who were there, I was the guy who caught the stuffed cow.

Look at this guy bragging about getting seconds on a freshly fisted cow.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Holy poo poo, that was an awesome show.

Me going up on stage was totally unplanned, and I hope I wasn't too annoying. Was insanely nervous!

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!
I am officially jealous of everyone who was there.
To protest, we're gonna have a secret Extra Credit Live! episode that's just gonna be me and my cats and will not be recorded or uploaded anywhere, but trust you me it'll be awesome!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I watched Acier's Twitch stream of him and the other Ridiculists who weren't at F Plus Live playing Jackbox.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

pulp rag posted:

Holy poo poo, that was an awesome show.

Me going up on stage was totally unplanned, and I hope I wasn't too annoying. Was insanely nervous!

You were fine!

What a fuckin' show. And, surprisingly, much less gross than the last couple events. Kumquat was loving killing me.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Fun show. Kumquat and Jimmyfranks killed it, and Bunnybread's ad was amazing.

gecs
Oct 23, 2010
drat, it would've been really fun to go. Did they wind up doing video recordings again?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Yeah they did. And audio too of course. Unlike last time there weren't any video skits so the audio would probably be fine. :shrug:

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Well, the video skits didn't want to play on the TV, unfortunately. I'm sure they'll be up on YouTube soonish.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
After party was fun too. Never done karaoke before and had a great time :3:

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Wrestle with Jimmy.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

pulp rag posted:

Wrestle with Jimmy.

pulp rag posted:

Wrestle with Jimmy.

pulp rag posted:

Wrestle with Jimmy.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I've got one friend who listens to the show now, but what would you guys say are the go-to episodes for a new listener? Because not every episode is a good introductory one.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

sout posted:

I've got one friend who listens to the show now, but what would you guys say are the go-to episodes for a new listener? Because not every episode is a good introductory one.

Are they well-adjusted or an Internet user? My answer might be 138: The Sound Quality Is Inaudible regardless.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

sout posted:

Lot of good answers to this but I would say the clingfilm one:
https://thefpl.us/episode/61

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Bug loving or adult babies

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Any Cling You Want is an excellent introductory episode.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Yep, clingfilm one came to mind after I made the post, it's a goodun.
e: OP has some good ones but not sure how old it is

sout fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Oct 3, 2016

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Either John Kitchen or Andy Kadir Buxton are good. Turbo crazies with a pretty good spread of brands of insanity.

Or just episode 100, since it's basically a hall of fame for crazy and disgusting stuff.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

sout posted:

e: OP has some good ones but not sure how old it is

I, uh, haven't updated the OP since making the thread tbh. I should probably add some more recommended eps to it at some point (like the Not Always Right one among others) at some point really.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Dragonatrix posted:

I, uh, haven't updated the OP since making the thread tbh. I should probably add some more recommended eps to it at some point (like the Not Always Right one among others) at some point really.

Maybe do a best of goon submitted docs

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

drat, that's a great one.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

pangstrom posted:

Lot of good answers to this but I would say the clingfilm one:
https://thefpl.us/episode/61

RyokoTK posted:

Any Cling You Want is an excellent introductory episode.

Thirding Roy Orbison being completely wrapped in cling film (yay!) as a good introductory episode. It touches on a lot of F Plus constants without being too disturbing and out-there.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Deformed Church posted:

Or just episode 100, since it's basically a hall of fame for crazy and disgusting stuff.

The 200 retrospective is also good because it gives lots more background on the who/why of the ridiculists.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

Deformed Church posted:

It does have some terrific readings, but, good lord, I've listened to it a few times and always have to skip past Victor Laszlo's thing. My pity for the parents and the general anguish that envelops the whole story (as I recall it) outweighs my enjoyment of it :smith:

McGlockenshire posted:

The 200 retrospective is also good because it gives lots more background on the who/why of the ridiculists.

I'm not sure I agree. I feel like I would have found the retrospective pretty uninteresting if I weren't already a big fan when listening to it. It's great as retrospectives go, but new listeners are probably not the target audience for those.

my girlfriend is Legos fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Oct 3, 2016

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

the acievment one is the only right answer except for school survival

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

For me it's gotta be both of the song episodes. Nothing is better than bizarre lyrics that don't rhyme with lines so long that no metronome can save you.

EDIT: PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Speaking of that.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Lemon's secretly a member of the X-Men, with the power to get the best domain names.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

This doesn't work in Firefox :<

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

it's not working for me in Chrome either, too many redirects

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Cleretic posted:

Lemon's secretly a member of the X-Men, with the power to get the best domain names.

That domain is mine. I also bought bullshit.college but didn't do the thing I hoped to do with it for F+ Live, so now it's just $0.88 spent for my own amusement.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I streamed partypartypartyparty.party on twitch and pissed off my friends.

Good site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Waffleman_ posted:

It works if you force it into HTTPS and then ignore the certificate error (it's served from github)

https://partypartypartyparty.party/

Oh also it keeps partying in the background if the tab loses focus, only slower