Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Supposedly Meltzer said on the latest WOR that the Sasha vs Charlotte rematch will take place in hell in a cell.

This has the potential to be either badass, or go horribly wrong (or be awful).

https://twitter.com/dajosc11/status/783277538042843136

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

I fully expect them to pull their punches, Lesnar vs Ambrose style. It definitely won't leave the cage

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Basic Chunnel posted:

I fully expect them to pull their punches, Lesnar vs Ambrose style. It definitely won't leave the cage

Charlotte will give her the dreaded Avalanche Baby Drop off the top of the cell.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They'll have a regular match that makes no use of the cell and then Dana will come out, rip the door off and attack Charlotte to cost her the title, setting up their match at mania.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Supposedly Meltzer said on the latest WOR that the Sasha vs Charlotte rematch will take place in hell in a cell.

This has the potential to be either badass, or go horribly wrong (or be awful).

https://twitter.com/dajosc11/status/783277538042843136

my dude rovert had this on the last page check the thread title folks

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
HIAC is cobrand? would be funny if the raw girls do a cell while Becky put a great wrestling match.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

HIAC is cobrand? would be funny if the raw girls do a cell while Becky put a great wrestling match.

No? It's a RAW show.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
HE TOLD YOU TO KEEP IT HUSH

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Here's a hot scoops:

They're doing a TLC match at the TLC show!!!!!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Endless Mike posted:

Here's a hot scoops:

Hi Dave Meltzer, love ya!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Sasha can't get through a regular TV match without taking stupid joshi-style bumps, I have no clue how she's going to survive a HIAC match.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Endless Mike posted:

Here's a hot scoops:

Pff. I have predictions for next year already: At Royal Rumble 2017 there's going to be a Royal Rumble match.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

At Wrestlemania, there will be a wrestling match :ssh:

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
I like how whoever is the recipient of the message kept it hush.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

artificially stocked lake posted:

Would be a first in years.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I saw Charlotte dive and miss from the turnbuckle this Raw on YouTube.

I hope she doesn't end up killing herself by doing it on the cell or something.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Eddie Kingston just debuted for TNA in a We're Totally Not The KRD stable with Bram and James Storm.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/dcc-masked-trio-tna-stable-revealed-identities/#.V_T00OUrLcs

I guess the good thing about TNA being in Orlando is that you can just run across the street to the Impact Zone if you fail out of a tryout at the Performance Centre.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

artificially stocked lake posted:

Also there will be an endless sea of disappointment :ssh:

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens are also going to have a HIAC match after Mick Foley finally stands up for himself and decides to keep Stephanie/Jericho from interfering. I got this scoop on a direct line from KO himself

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Women's match actually being inside HiaC is a big deal and worthy of scoopage you doofuses. But don't let context get in the way of another rovert circlejerk I guess.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

IcePhoenix posted:

The Women's match actually being inside HiaC is a big deal and worthy of scoopage you doofuses. But don't let context get in the way of another rovert circlejerk I guess.

Yes and it's been reported a bunch of places, but only one of them felt the need to post an anonymous text screenshot about it, in which someone specifically told them not to talk about it lol

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Yes and it's been reported a bunch of places, but only one of them felt the need to post an anonymous text screenshot about it, in which someone specifically told them not to talk about it lol

Which doesn't actually specify that it's talking about the women's match.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Places that reported on Meltzer reporting it after the fact

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Endless Mike posted:

Which doesn't actually specify that it's talking about the women's match.

that's where the reading context part comes in

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Benne posted:

Sasha can't get through a regular TV match without taking stupid joshi-style bumps, I have no clue how she's going to survive a HIAC match.

She's gonna somehow get her neck stuck in one of the camera holes in the cage or something

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

Eddie Kingston just debuted for TNA in a We're Totally Not The KRD stable with Bram and James Storm.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/dcc-masked-trio-tna-stable-revealed-identities/#.V_T00OUrLcs

I guess the good thing about TNA being in Orlando is that you can just run across the street to the Impact Zone if you fail out of a tryout at the Performance Centre.

He didn't fail.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hope this somehow makes TV

https://twitter.com/garrettkidney/status/783471147811688448

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

He really is awful. I caught like 10 minutes of the ppv sunday and he's unlistenable. Pope is ok I guess, but Matthews is embarrassingly bad.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA tapings

From Monday (I think I forgot to post these two originally, sorry)
Moose defeated EC3
Cody pinned Bennett

Hardys retain tag titles over The Decay in Six Sides of Steel. Chainsaws and machetes were among the weapons used
Fact of Life segment with Eli Drake and Grand Champ Aron Rex. He wants to explain what happened last week and calls out Jessie Godderz. Ethan Carter III also interrupts, leading to a brawl and a tag team match for later
Lashley pinned Moose with a spear
Bennett defeated Shera
Allie turns on Maria but gets beat down by Ness. Maria makes a match between the two for next week
Edwards retained the World Title over Cody. Maria attacked Brandi after the match, leading to the Rhodes vs. the Bennetts next week

Aron Rex and Eli Drake defeated Godderz and EC3. Rex used a weapon and is heel
Hardys attacked by The Tribunal
Grado trying to be a BroMan with Robbie E. He also wants to be "Broken" for Halloween. Lights go out in the arena and when they come back on, three masked men in all black and white masks are in the ring. They beat Grado and Robbie down while a "DCC" logo is shown on the tron as they are the Death Count Council (Masked Bram, James Storm, Eddie Kingston)
Cody and Brandi Rhodes submitted Maria and Bennett

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
congratulations to Cody Rhodes, who has now worked with and beaten Bennett twice and so doesn't have to be in TNA any longer

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016

flashy_mcflash posted:

If not that then I'm thinking he chose working for TNA over WWE. I don't see why TNA would debut Kingston in this new top heel faction if there was any chance of him going to WWE.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Roque11 posted:

If not that then I'm thinking he chose working for TNA over WWE. I don't see why TNA would debut Kingston in this new top heel faction if there was any chance of him going to WWE.

uh it's tna ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

He really is awful. I caught like 10 minutes of the ppv sunday and he's unlistenable. Pope is ok I guess, but Matthews is embarrassingly bad.

There was a period in ECW where the commentary team was Josh Mathews and Matt Striker, which I'm pretty sure was a violation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Roque11 posted:

You're talking about the same company that took Hernandez at his word when he said he was clear to Wrestle for them while he was still under contract to Lucha Underground, and caused them to not be able to use weeks worth of footage shot featuring him.

Never assume TNA is not stupid enough to do something.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Jay 2K Winger posted:

You're talking about the same company that took Hernandez at his word when he said he was clear to Wrestle for them while he was still under contract to Lucha Underground, and caused them to not be able to use weeks worth of footage shot featuring him.

And somehow MVP took the fall for this.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Muddy Burphy posted:

I think that was because he was Hernandez's friend and personally vouched for him to them, saying he was good to go and there were no issues

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Muddy Burphy posted:

I thought it was less that MVP took the fall as much as "hey MVP we film like twelve weeks of programming at a time and we inserted this guy into your stable and uhhh turns out we can't air any of it, so how are we going to reshoot everything with your angles" and MVP told them to pound sand. Though I guess contemporary reporting also suggests he was pushing for Hotstuff, so perhaps it's just that or both.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Never assume TNA is not stupid enough to do something.

This is not the point. The point is that Kingston looks to have the made the decision to work for TNA instead of WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Roque11 posted:

This is not the point. The point is that Kingston looks to have the made the decision to work for TNA instead of WWE.

You're assuming that he got offered a WWE contract just because he got a tryout, when most of the time that is not the case. The decision between WWE and TNA was probably not up to him, and if WWE was considering making him an offer a couple taped TNA matches probably won't dissuade them.