Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Panty Saluter posted:

was she drawing dicks or something

nah dude she was just writing vegan stuff in chalk on the sidewalk. this one dude was flipping out and swearing and yelling and getting red faced lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

SmokaDustbowl posted:

nah dude she was just writing vegan stuff in chalk on the sidewalk. this one dude was flipping out and swearing and yelling and getting red faced lol

sounds real hosed up. if she wasnt hurting anyone or even impeding progress who cares? people suck

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Panty Saluter posted:

sounds real hosed up. if she wasnt hurting anyone or even impeding progress who cares? people suck

I know right? this dude was literally going apeshit over nothing

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you should have just screamed in his face for a full nine seconds

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
i dunno man mcdonalds needs defending whenever u get the chance

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
dude was crazy mad, like throwing things homeless person mad, over nothing. it was freaky, maybe he didn't get enough road rage

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

you should have just screamed in his face for a full nine seconds

lol nah if this wasn't canada dude woulda been brandishing a gun and poo poo

dude was alex jones next level angry in public

SmokaDustbowl fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Oct 4, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
canadia sounds like the whitest, safest place in the goddamn world

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
getting furiously angry and loud in public is the most american thing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Gotta go anti-fash

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

every trip to the dentist they get mad about that

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a  n  e  s  t  h  e  t  i  c

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOTR3iSu9OQ

allison janney :swoon:

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/JerMeansWell/status/783443559798013952
lol https://www.gop.com/who-won-the-vice-presidential-debate/

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

:swoon: too but i did not care for that song

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Panty Saluter posted:

was she drawing dicks or something

yeah, but they were vegan

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

vodkat posted:

:swoon: too but i did not care for that song

it was severely starbucks but ill take it for the video

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

#winning

#tigerblood

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

SmokaDustbowl posted:

dude was crazy mad, like throwing things homeless person mad, over nothing. it was freaky, maybe he didn't get enough road rage

on my way home today i honked at a guy who decided to stomp his breaks at the top of an onramp instead of merging like a normal human being

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Stymie posted:

a  n  e  s  t  h  e  t  i  c

raej
Sep 25, 2003

"Being drunk is the worst feeling of all. Except for all those other feelings."
https://twitter.com/Markov_Carmack

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Panty Saluter posted:

probably something inherently offensive to meat-eaters like "cows are bad for the environment"

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Palpek posted:

One of my relatives has a 9-year old kid and other boys in his class started playing one of the FNAF games during breaks. Kids got so scared that they could only sleep with the lights on or otherwise they panic, they started having stomach problems because of stress and some of them started pissing themselves regularly. They also kept playing the game of course. When parents finally found out it's happening to kids other than their own they talked to eachother and started taking their kids' phones or asking the teachers to keep their kids' phones during breaks. It still didn't help because there will always be some kid with a phone in class and his friends immediately install the game on it and play it in groups so that they can continue having their panic attacks and piss all over themselves. At this point the next step is to ban phones in the entire school. Because of FNAF.

I love games

epipen
Aug 11, 2014

nyoom
i find it really weird how that series of games got super popular with literal children, but i guess lovely horror stuff is always popular with kids?

apparently there's halloween masks in stores in the US based on those games, now?

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

atomicthumbs posted:

probably something inherently offensive to meat-eaters like "cows are bad for the environment"
time to murder some cows and eat them then

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

yeah i was at the beach the other weekend and there was a kid maybe 8 years old wearing a 5 nights at freddy's shirt

it was pretty surprising

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/Markov_Carmack/status/783430295550701568

agreed

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/snoozenstein/status/783477086363197440

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kfr-RTlgQU

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

it me

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

:frogout:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ&hd=1
:frogout:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

this winter... look who's coming to dinner

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

NoneMoreNegative posted:

From the same tumbl as the xfiles bot post

http://objectdreams.tumblr.com/

P. much lol at every post.

<edit>

Same w. regards to the wifi, ladies.

loving this

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Sagebrush posted:

can't be, the answer is too obvious

all of the music everyone posts in this thread is terrible garbage, except for the various bork songs

i don't understand why people think anyone else would want to listen to the awful poo poo they listen to

stop sharing

ive discovered a bunch of bands i now like through this thread. heres an insanely cool technique for you: when u do not like a video, close it. its so cool and easy. it takes less time than posting about the music on ur lawn

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

hell yeah friendship forever

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

ive discovered a bunch of bands i now like through this thread. heres an insanely cool technique for you: when u do not like a video, close it. its so cool and easy. it takes less time than posting about the music on ur lawn
how dare you tell me what to do!!!!!!!

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

One weird trick for reading the pics thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

SmokaDustbowl posted:

dude was alex jones next level angry in public

i was in an ultra conservative part of my state and some guy was trying to impress my girlfriend at the time by telling her he did speech tours about how america must be allies with israel. it was a brewery and i was drunk so i was loving with him telling him israel was an illegal terrorist state and i was pro abortion.

he made a comparison about "why cant he go out on the street and shoot someone if we can have abortions." then he started telling me if i had a problem with america we'd have a problem. his nostrils were flaring, he was yelling extremely loud, spitting all over, and his face was turning red. he started to hyperventilate. he then had trouble breathing. his friends had to take him outside and laid him out on the concrete to help him breathe.

he sorta looked like alex jones, too (he was overweight).

i trolled some fundie into having to go to the hospital.

EDIT: americans are generally terrible people

• Locked thread