Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egomaniac
Mar 23, 2006

Not strictly a new LP, but one back from the dead. I let this fall into the archives three years ago, but now it's time to finish the job! This game and its sequel are hands-down the best horror games I've ever played and I hope you'll join me to see why.

This is a 100% run and I'm including lots of bonus content alongside the videos, such as:
  • Translated canonical background stories released in the Japan-only companion guide
  • Character introductions originally hosted on the now-defunct promotional site
  • Background links and further reading to help make sense of the archives and convoluted plot

NEW THREAD: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3789374

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?

Without Love, It Cannot Be Seen - Let's Play Umineko

I can't believe I'm doing this to myself.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

The closest thing we'll get to HL3 - Let's Play Metro: Last Light

Baby's First LP. It's a subtitled LP, and I'll be going for the Good Ending and getting all journal entries and important conversations.

Edmond Dantes fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Sep 21, 2016

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Hello, I have begun an LP of the very ugly but very fun pixel-man game Dominions 4, a 4x strategy game known for its incredible depth and beautiful graphics.

It is an LP of a multi-player game from the SA Dominions 4 community, and I am playing the nation of Gath, inspired by Biblical myth! It should be a fun and relaxed LP, as well as fairly approachable for people unfamiliar with Dominions 4.

Come and join me on this adventure!

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost

I'm going to LP this game. It's narrative, so, uh, you've been warned.
If you're still interested, it's right over here.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Samurai_Jazz

A small let's play of an esoteric hack 'n slash, over in the Casual Let's Play thread.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

For some reason I'm doing a Rimworld SSLP.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

We're playing Saints Row IV co-op!

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub

Because synth will never go out of fashion.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

Another nweismuller 4X Let's Play combining a strong focus on details and a historical narrative emerging from in-game events.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Come for a detailed look at Human Revolution. Stay for a detailed analysis of dystopian and cyberpunk works.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

I'm LPing Terraria in tutorial style over here. Come check it out, won't you?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Tropico 5 is happening here. Come watch the antics of El Presidente through the...interesting...campaign.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792489

weed

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play the Spider-Man Remaster

In our next stop on the Spider-Man Megathread: What did Treyarch learn from their development of this title that carried them through the most successful period of Spidey's videogame career, and exactly how many minor details can you change when porting a game without changing the overall design? Let's find out!

BlindGuy
Feb 27, 2011

The Prophet
Northern Fleet, an old-school strategy game

Come help us defend Norway from communist aggression, or alternatively show the imperialist West who's boss, navally speaking.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792962&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post464901047

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
Oh my god. I just saw they are making a television adaption of Frequency... but it's on the CW.

This is a crazy time to be alive. The sheer number for film->series adaptions coming out this year alone is what the gently caress.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Let's go Beyond Communication in Root Double -Before Crime * After Days-

Disaster strikes the 6th Laboratory of Atomic and Biological Organization and leaves nine people trapped underground. The chances of survival seem slim. Can a way out be found? Come and find out in this visual novel LP, and make some life-or-death choices too!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Whiffing with katanas - Let's Play Kengo: Master of Bushido

Come watch me subject fellow LPer Danaru to this awful "spiritual sequel" to the Bushido Blade series, just so I can try to prove I don't always whiff with katanas.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Looks like another perfect, tropical day in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Join me for the sequel to Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc!

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012

Arts alive! Let's Play Magic Pengel.

Come and see that games can be made of art.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Back from the dead, let's keep playing the Armored Core PS2 games, continuing with Armored Core 2: Another Age

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqYM8Pu8YEE

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Spider-Man: The Movie Game

An enhanced combo system driven by uh... collectibles, new-and-improved mobility, and even mid-air combat!

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!

A Heroic LP: Odin Sphere Leifdrasir, Heroic Mode, All S-Ranks

I like Odin Sphere a lot, and the remake is pretty good. Let's destroy it by playing it on the hardest difficulty and S-ranking everything.

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Etrian Odyssey V: It's not a phase, Mom, my real name is Thunderclap Fencer

Hot on the heels of EO2U comes the latest in Atlus's Wizardry-inspired dungeon crawler series. This one's not out in the US yet!

Sternieliscious
Sep 21, 2014

Dynas: Tea warrior

Ruff Times For Jack Russell, Let's Play Radiata Stories

Read about a 2005 JRPG where we befriend the world.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Mahanian Rhapsody - Let's Rule the Waves

Yet another RtW LP. Currently voting for nation to play.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794424

Read along as I attempt to play an Advanced Squad Leader Historical Campaign FESTUNG BUDAPEST by myself (with goon decisions). Watch as a wimpy 6+1 leader blows himself up with his demolition charge, or as I roll 3 boxcars in a row, or blow up an entire city block with artillery!

Also in that thread is a Red Barricades campaign taking place in Stalingrad, run by COOL CORN.

And don't hesitate to ask to be inserted into the action as a leader, or help us formulate strategic plans!

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

I've started a short 100% LP of Grow Home, a charming physics-based adventure where I will climb up, fall down, and grow a massive plant right into space. BigTUnit1 joins me as we discuss the myriad of ways our hero, the floaty and dorky robot B.U.D., must be fueled by beer.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I'm carrying on toddy's legacy and forcing him to be in this Ys Seven LP

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'm doing a completionist run of Tales of Xillia. Come laugh at me as I have to play the entire game twice!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Mort the Chicken

It feels more like a made-for-DVD surrealistic kids flick than an actual game, for better or worse.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Do you like action rpgs? Food puns? Then check out Brave Fencer Musashi!

Allucaneet Buffet, 599 Dran - Let's Play Brave Fencer Musashi

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Play the Gungrave Series!

It's time for one of the most 2000's cool anime video game series! Come join me and my friends as we run-n-gun our way through two games and an anime adaptation!

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Come see a 2001 game that ripped off the '90s action. All of it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795506

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Beyblade V-Force: Super Tournament Battle

Beyblade was an anime based on real-life toy tops that smacked into each other really hard. Naturally this concept appealed to the gaming market.

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]

The Silver Case

It's the original game Grasshopper and Suda51 put out. Check it out if you want weird poo poo and confusion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue

Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue is -surprisingly- an action/adventure game wherein Kitty defends the world from an evil army of building blocks.