Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kathmandu
Jul 11, 2004

the best subplot on cumtown is amber's cats constantly raising hell and loving poo poo up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/10/10/the-parody-pundit-we-deserve

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

American Jacobites are the funniest thing ever. Like, goddamn what a lost cause.

kathmandu posted:

the best subplot on cumtown is amber's cats constantly raising hell and loving poo poo up

Amber's cats are the stars of the show.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
The Chu clip is great, but there's also this for the perfect encapsulation of Cum Town in general

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6WaPSj5XjM

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I just listened to Chapo Episode 43. I hope Rod Dreher doesn't find out that Nintendo is pro-trans.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
You will be made to care

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I've legitimately started saying "Nobody is talking about this" at work and I feel like it's actually an effective phrase.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

congrats on your irony poisoning

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

James Adomian was a really good get for the show

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

oatgan posted:

that episode was loving incredible

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan posted:

Speaking of good gets

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/783516234943963136

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Every time I've met Jello, he's been a huge rear end in a top hat.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

The right wing is trying to claim punk music again?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

My shitposting is strong enough to summon guests onto podcasts.

Can't wait to hear Jello discuss brain structure, race science, and family court.

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

David Cross on Cum Town and now Jello Biafra on DigCast. If Henry Rollins guests on Chapo or Scumbag they'll have gotten the triumvirate of Bush-era angry leftist stand-ups.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Pharmaskittle posted:

I've legitimately started saying "Nobody is talking about this" at work and I feel like it's actually an effective phrase.

Having a phrase associated with you is career poison.

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

Holy poo poo the new episode is good. I was laughing like a freak on the subway earlier. That Jesse Ventura impression killed me.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

I am shocked they did not bring the fact that Jesse Ventura sued spiritual friend of the show Chris Kyle.

jeremy corbyn, one of the last HIGH T politicians out there

speaking of irony poisoning, that alt-right garfield concept was uhh something

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

"His idea of physical combat is sending a meal back" had me rolling

"I invested in Raytheon who took out the last planned parenthood in Aleppo"

Holy poo poo episode is full of gold.

Proust Malone fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Oct 5, 2016

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
alt right paul giamatti loving slayed me

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Chris Christie's Big Gulp cup full of 9/11 ashes

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008
Adomian doing Zizek? Yesssss

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

alt right paul giamatti is fantastic

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
Best episode of the show so far.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Best episode of the show so far.

They brought on an actual comic, excuse me, "humorist" and they're show was way funnier than usual.

They should abandon the woke zoo crew idea and turn themselves into the woke Chelsea lately with a rotating cast of comedians

Also, Arthur Chu remains a horrible person

Proust Malone fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Oct 5, 2016

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

that poo poo's from 2014 chief

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
That adomian episode was really funny

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I really love the idea of an increasingly brazen islamic garfield

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
Hey guys

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/55xodb/discussion_why_is_antigamer_antiwikileaks_two/

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

First New Yorker, now KotakuInAction, beautiful Felix going up in the world

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

That tweet thread is loving amazing hahaha

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

quote:

Warning: If you comment or post in this subreddit (regardless of the content) several other subreddits' moderators will automatically ban you

Totalitarians aren't usually known for their finesse
Guys can't we discuss race realism and the Turk lusting for Vienna without everybody getting MAD at us?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Normie encroachment into tech has given some of them awareness of, and thus, an opinion on the matter. It reflects whatever the mainstream dogma is favorable at the time by-and-large. Nerd-bashing's an easy scapegoat, 'specially those crypto-anarchist libertarian-leaning types. It's also easy to paint them all with a wide brush when there's still plenty of room to misinform.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Infosec guy here. I started investigating the DNC leak about 4 months ago because something smelled off about the way the left-wing media circled the wagons with relatively little evidence of Russian involvement. If I dumped all of my findings right now, it would blow KiA's collective mind. The direct link between Assange and the Russian establishment is more circumstantial, but the actor who broke into the DNC server has been leaving a trail of breadcrumbs, seemingly deliberately, for threat researchers to find.

Assange has a background in infosec, too. Which means if this smells rotten to me, Assange would have to be a complete moron not to realize the source of the DNC leak is a particular espionage team whose MO and tactics have been documented for around a decade. And yet he keeps insisting that he has to protect his sources as if individual spies would come to harm if you said "GHCQ/NSA/GRU did this," and saying things to deliberately mislead the public about it.

The DNC leaks still seem completely legit to me. The same group who leaked Serena Williams' (and others') medical documents probably didn't tamper with those. But I've also identified more than one propaganda campaign (Guccifer, Fancy Bears, a third secret one KiA might find out about soon) so it may only be a matter of time until WikiLeaks is no longer the beacon of truth we thought it was.
Things are not as they seem, fam. I'm an open book if anyone wants to know more.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

quote:

I suspect anti-Wikileaks is only anti-wikileaks because it's against the wrong people.
If these leaks were against Republicans, I suspect they would be very supportive.

Felix is a Hillaryman?

All those episodes complaining about how Bernie was just splitting the party and handing the White House to Trump make so much sense now.

All of us are Tumblr Fascists
https://twitter.com/MatanJeda/status/783509513361952772

Atrocious Joe fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Oct 5, 2016

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Ron Jeremy posted:

They brought on an actual comic, excuse me, "humorist" and they're show was way funnier than usual.

They should abandon the woke zoo crew idea and turn themselves into the woke Chelsea lately with a rotating cast of comedians

Also, Arthur Chu remains a horrible person

Reveal yourself @crushingbort

https://twitter.com/crushingbort/status/783805769296687104

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

are there any particular eps where they just poo poo on arthur chu? that guy's a goldmine.

edit: and probably a powerful incel as I've learned from this thread :)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

beep by grandpa posted:

are there any particular eps where they just poo poo on arthur chu? that guy's a goldmine.

edit: and probably a powerful incel as I've learned from this thread :)

he's married! you missed the twitter thread where weird twitter discovered his wife's account, wherein she constantly insults Arthur and describes in great detail his loathsome personal habits and disgusting physical characteristics.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

uber_stoat posted:

he's married!

doesn't mean anything if you're arthur chu

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

the media always makes unfair generalisations about gamers

now let me tell you how anti-gamergate are all Hillary supporters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Man that guy had a hell of a trajectory from 'harassing women online sucks' to 'Thatcher was bad but she was a pioneering woman' to 'leftists are literally worse than anime Nazis'