Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

tankadillo posted:

the best thing about trump having to concede when he loses is that there's literally no way for him to do it with dignity. his ego aside, he can't say "well the path to the presidency closed this time, but I'll keep pushing for these issues I believe in" because he literally has no public policy influence. This campaign is 100% of his political career so when ends then that's just all over. Basically no politicians support any of his positions so he and his supporters don't have anyone else to turn to.

I'm putting all my chips on his "concession speech" consisting of him calling for riots and hillary's assassination.

he also has no issues to push because literally his entire issue has been "I want to be president". He holds no beliefs or stances except those that will get him the office so he can be Big Dog Number One of america.

he'll tell everyone to watch his new tv channel that may or may not happen, and see THE TRUTH about why he lost

I kinda want his to do trump TV because you know the first 8 months of programming are just going to be hired lackeys doing fake news spots about how Hillary is dumb and ugly and a big cheater and here's how the country would have been better if Orange Leader had won

YOU A FUCKING HAT fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Oct 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DownTownBrown
Feb 16, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

but with the watermelon you can feel healthy while you kill your liver!

how the gently caress are you supposed to carry a watermelon around with you

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

Rocks posted:

I'm spending a couple days in Austin for work and look who's in the hotel magazine

Lmao is this real?

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

i see this thread is developing its own metaphorical language like in that episode of star trek

Baloogan and Lastgirl in the sewer
Baloogan, his apricot creased. Lastgirl, her face orange.
Trump Doctor Sex Cake, Ed Balls
Baloogan at rest

my face orange?

like one o them harajuku girls???

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Rocks posted:

I'm spending a couple days in Austin for work and look who's in the hotel magazine

uh
what

what
WHAT
AhwA
WHAT
YESSSSSSSSs

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

die antwoord is so good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

my face orange?

like one o them harajuku girls???

i want you to paint me like one of your harajuku girls

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

Trump looking to hit 0% with every minority. lol forever

you can leak internal polls to us friendo

which midwestern wasteland has objectively the worst people

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

I got bad news 4 u

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

YOU A loving HAT posted:

Mitchell, when the Bill fell

:prepop:

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
his concession speech is just going to be the exact same rant he's been giving at every rally since he started this poo poo. our leaders are terrible and weak, CHY-NA, ISIS, mexico, etc.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

anime was right posted:

die antwoord is so good

the smartest person i know (whos actually like super duper smart) really loves die antword and has their orange hoodie

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Amazing - they're paying, by their estimates, $10 an hour in 1099 wages. That should attract quality writing.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

anime was right posted:

die antwoord is so good

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

i want you to paint me like one of your harajuku girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtEklpFoMXw

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

wait, this can't be right. have they seen him eating at El Sombrero today? Poll them again.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gently caress yesssss

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

the smartest person i know (whos actually like super duper smart) really loves die antword and has their orange hoodie

edward james olmos?!?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D235JQtx_7Y

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
vote for hillary

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

DownTownBrown posted:

how the gently caress are you supposed to carry a watermelon around with you

duh?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

This thread has good taste in the vtvbes

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Is it still night crew time?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

you can leak internal polls to us friendo

which midwestern wasteland has objectively the worst people

Iv got no access to internals but ehhhhh......it's a tie between Missouri and Michigan because oh boy are the white people in those states real bad. OK and the corn children have been dumb forever so they at least have an excuse.

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

"WHY WON'T YOU VOTE FOR ME!!?? I LIKE TAYCOS AND TAYCO BOWLS!"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

someone lost name change roulette

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is Podesta's ringtone btw

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

ps DIE ANTWOORD

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

hmm ok ill thnk about it

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Venom Snake posted:

Trump looking to hit 0% with every minority. lol forever

every minority? um glasses wearers? cholera survivors? non-organic family farmers??

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gal-o sengen

Essential Inks
May 10, 2013

by exmarx

tankadillo posted:

the best thing about trump having to concede when he loses is that there's literally no way for him to do it with dignity. his ego aside, he can't say "well the path to the presidency closed this time, but I'll keep pushing for these issues I believe in" because he literally has no public policy influence. This campaign is 100% of his political career so when ends then that's just all over. Basically no politicians support any of his positions so he and his supporters don't have anyone else to turn to.

I'm putting all my chips on his "concession speech" consisting of him calling for riots and hillary's assassination.

Luckily, the Secret Service will be on hand to detain him. If they're smart, they will have him prerecord a concession.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
on november 8th please remind your neighbors to remove the rotting orange blob with the inward caving face from our national front porch.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

would you?

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

I grew up in Missouri, so I'll concur that it's full of dumb whites that earnestly believe racism against whites is a real thing.

My parents were some of the only liberals in the area and hardcore right wingers from the community whispered mean poo poo because of their supporting an adulterer like Bill Clinton! No one said anything to my face or their faces of course because authoritarians are cowards.

pantsofwar
Jul 14, 2006
Yea, becouse pants do go to war? Eh?
I am going to ruin the joke right?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

anime was right posted:

on november 8th please remind your neighbors to remove the rotting orange blob with the inward caving face from our national front porch.

theres gonna be a yt of a trump pumpkin carving time lapse that rots after halloween isn't there?

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

"WHY WON'T YOU VOTE FOR ME!!?? I LIKE TAYCOS AND TAYCO BOWLS!"

"FIRST thing I do when I get back to my tower is fire ALL the hispanic people who work in my hotels. Get some hardworking WHITE people to do janitorial services and housekeepiiiiiiiiwait hang on, that's not going to work."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

YOU A loving HAT posted:

ps DIE ANTWOORD

• Locked thread