Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Xen Tricks posted:

That picture gives me a disturbing amount of anxiety. How do you get rid of it/clean it up??? :ohdear:

"Very carefully" has never been more fitting.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Xen Tricks posted:

That picture gives me a disturbing amount of anxiety. How do you get rid of it/clean it up??? :ohdear:

With a cherry bomb, right before you tell your boss to go gently caress himself if he expects you to deal with that.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Found it:

Originally posted by Dienes

I really want to know why he thinks that's what mens fashion should look like. It looks like a costume from a bad 80s action movie. Also for someone who claims to know fashion, those boots are woefully wrong for that outfit. It needs either like a knee high smooth boot, or slippers.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Wasn't the primary effect the French Revolution had on fashion that men stopped wearing those short pants that showed off their stocking-clad calves?

When talking about mens fashion, that and the end of wigs.

Megabound posted:

I found his DeviantArt.

http://metalartisan.deviantart.com

I get heavy Romero Rose vibes off him.

You know, his clothing is fine for a con. He's a :smug: as gently caress douchebag, but he's got skill, if he made these himself. Though he seems to also be the annoying kind of nerd who's also way into metal, and in the really terrible way.

Another Aug request, does anyone remember the really terrible student animation where it's some furry, who bitches about how everyone sucks except him and he can't get a gf so a pink hedgehog or something appears and he fucks it? Youtube is not helping.

Translation "I jerk off to action figures"

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Megabound posted:

I found his DeviantArt.
I get heavy Romero Rose vibes off him.

He reminds me of that guy from Quebec that wrote those awful fantasy books and went to every con dressed as one of his characters. Then it came out in a previous thread that he was a child molester. I'm totally spacing on his name, but he had the same weird face and long hair.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

You know, his clothing is fine for a con. He's a :smug: as gently caress douchebag, but he's got skill, if he made these himself.

I think he probably just throws scale mail on existing gloves/jackets. I do like the red one with the shoulder scales. If I owned a red crotch rocket I'd think about getting it.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think he probably just throws scale mail on existing gloves/jackets. I do like the red one with the shoulder scales. If I owned a red crotch rocket I'd think about getting it.

The earliest chainmail stuff on his DA actually looks pretty good in a Viking heavy metal album cover fashion, and my wife pretty much owns the leather strap sandals but the gaudy high fantasy scale is just :barf:

Megabound has a new favorite as of 00:36 on Oct 6, 2016

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

JAZZ HANDS!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Dreddout posted:

"Model" is a pretty good euphemism for an off the clock hooker.

They're still paid for their time.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Who is romeo rose and why does he think an 8 minute video of himself crying about a lady would be of interest to not just that one particular lady, but the internet on the whole?

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

om nom nom posted:

Who is romeo rose and why does he think an 8 minute video of himself crying about a lady would be of interest to not just that one particular lady, but the internet on the whole?

That's an awful deep rabbit hole you're heading towards man.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Oh we have such sights to show you.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

om nom nom posted:

Get archives. Help your self and lowtax

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I googled Romeo Rose and apparently he's some creepy weirdo who tries and fails to kiss girls in Austin

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

In before dick pic

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

Get archives. Help your self and lowtax

I have archives. Phoneposting though I don't know how the awful app is for searching. Any handy standout links?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

om nom nom posted:

Who is romeo rose

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yes yes yes. A thousand times yes.

Dude is like the fuckin aug king.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

om nom nom posted:

I have archives. Phoneposting though I don't know how the awful app is for searching. Any handy standout links?

I have his email. Want me to drop a dime?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The next 50 pages are gonna be glorious.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
:barf:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrsENvsJSDE:barf:

quote:

According to the Health Department, both babies developed lesions on their genitals shortly after having the metzitzah b’peh, a practice in which the mohel — a person trained to perform the “covenant of circumcision” — uses a direct oral suction technique to swab blood from the infant’s penis, was performed on them.

direct oral suction

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
RR posted a pic of his weird moist dick in my old reptile thread

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I can't wait for the story about the girl that dated him and hid a knife in her cast the first time they met.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

It's astonishing to me that after all these years, his face never fails to make me shudder out loud.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I can't wait for the story about the girl that dated him and hid a knife in her cast the first time they met.

I met this girl and can confirm she was as weird as she sounds.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Solice Kirsk posted:

I still think it was a good place to hide a knife.

sex shop clearance rack
Jan 20, 2011
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

https://gfycat.com/TepidAngelicFox

Phone posting, but these are all from the first page of google image results. He had an account at one time and live-streamed goons his strangely turd-shaped penis.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Romeo Rose is Tony Robbin's lovechild right?

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

I didn't know he used Reddit. There's got to be more gold than that, surely.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
He looks like an alien trying to wear human skin but the aliens giant horse teeth can't quite fit in there right.

He just wants to lay his eggs in some hapless woman's abdomen, who are we to judge?

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Yeah but she sure as gently caress better look like Pamela Courson or forget about it.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Romeo Rose always looks like a slightly melted Adam Sandler to me. It was the first thing I noticed years back, and I can never see anything else.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Dave Grohl with acromegaly

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Barnacle Jim: the Meth Years

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

drink Dr Pepper actually posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6AzUv3LXDc

The moderator recoiling as if he were physically slapped by the word gets me every time.

Going back to cons, I actually had a vendor booth at a small one earlier this year. Way fewer awkward people than I expected. However, there was a Deadpool cosplayer that stayed in character while she was at my booth, and started slapping the things she wanted with her toy sword while mumbling jokes through her mask that I couldn't make out.

I was a vendor at a small one in my town this spring. Not too many weirdos, likely due to the small size. But I got one customer who was this skinny dude in his late 50's in knee socks and sandals who asked me to draw Sandman ("not like he looks in the books, just make it up" he asked), and then kept taking photos of me drawing the entire time. That was a little creepy.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

hyperhazard posted:

He reminds me of that guy from Quebec that wrote those awful fantasy books and went to every con dressed as one of his characters. Then it came out in a previous thread that he was a child molester. I'm totally spacing on his name, but he had the same weird face and long hair.

Yes, that fellow who had the world's most distubing Kuzco cosplay, right?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Guy Goodbody posted:

Wasn't the primary effect the French Revolution had on fashion that men stopped wearing those short pants that showed off their stocking-clad calves?

Stockings and breeches didn't die out until the 1830s. Boys still wore them until they were teenagers. Some male golfers now wear them. Google 'plus-fours'. :eng101:

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
JF Bibeau, author of the Felsic something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The well famous boy reporter, Tintin, wears them.

• Locked thread