Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
So hmm, Trump wins men 55-45, loses women 39-61? What does that average out as, eh?

I love that maths has a liberal bias.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
We have to stop these hurricanes from coming in until we can figure out what the hell.is going on folks.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Beast Pussy posted:

A trailer is like a penthouse, but on the ground floor of rented land and totally mobile. Also it doesn't come with a staff.)

So it's like a co-op maisonette but mobile? Interesting.

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich

This looks like giving up on even pretending to care to me, it'll probably just get more openly deplorable and meltdown-y as we approach November

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

:holymoley:
Trump surrogates: always the hottest takes.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

That DICK! posted:

Wouldn't it be nice if we got along with Hurricanes?

Wouldn't it be nice if Hurricanes helped us fight ISIS?

bit outdated, even the spitfire was better in 1940

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Katrina Pierson is that scum that accumulates on top of a stagnant pool of piss after it's sat in the sun for a few hours.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

There's a new hurricane in town but Katrina's here to show us who the biggest disaster truly is

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Lastgirl posted:

i find it funny that people :derp: about hurricanes in florida where we floridians are just like

*buys water and flashlight batteries and 30% off a Dean Koontz book. Goes into attic to get the rest of the supplies* :what:

It'll never be Katrina (in terms of unpreparedness) because we get the occasional tropical storm and we're always used to this

Last really bad one was Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and they just rebuilt poo poo again. Florida is actually the perfect metaphor for frivolous capitalism~

Please Trump, dip into the disaster funds that Obama gives out to repair your resort. Nothing would cuck you more being caught by a Kenyan Muslim feeding you dollar bills in your pig mouth.

one of my business partners is hunkering down for it today, his preparation was going out to a latin market and getting coffee for the next few days

the adaptations people work out for hurricanes are pretty awesome though and it makes a lot of sense to rebuild in place. like in one year a cat-5 hit the yucatan peninsula and killed nobody, and 3 months later a similar intensity cyclone hit burma and killed hundreds of thousands. if you want to see a situation where money loving matters, it's disaster preparedness, so if the money is already there the way it is in places that aren't the florida panhandle you can prly just rebuild it, better, stronger than ever

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE posted:

Even if "Other" is White he's not seeing 53% out of "Asian/Other". In fact that's still 3x what he's gonna see in Asian support.

https://twitter.com/naasurvey/status/783684298456969216

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

can i just say that the tiny house movement is hilarious to me considering it's just a way to gentrify trailer parks and get way less livable space for your money?

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Three Olives posted:

So it's like a co-op maisonette but mobile? Interesting.

I know some of these words.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

powerofrecall posted:

This looks like giving up on even pretending to care to me, it'll probably just get more openly deplorable and meltdown-y as we approach November

I'm pretty sure that clip is from way back when Trump first proposed the Muslim Ban.

fake edit: yeah it's from nine months back

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

well one katrina blows

this one sucks :q:

Coolguye posted:

one of my business partners is hunkering down for it today, his preparation was going out to a latin market and getting coffee for the next few days

the adaptations people work out for hurricanes are pretty awesome though and it makes a lot of sense to rebuild in place. like in one year a cat-5 hit the yucatan peninsula and killed nobody, and 3 months later a similar intensity cyclone hit burma and killed hundreds of thousands. if you want to see a situation where money loving matters, it's disaster preparedness

Yea like, we get this from july-august-september, people only make a big deal about hurricanes when it becomes one. We always get tropical storms that WERE hurricanes constantly. So like when it comes to being prepared, we already have poo poo and funds from the previous ones. Privilege of wealthy investors building multi million dollar compounds on the beaches, thats their equivalent of trickle down for the rest of the beach bums is that u get a little bit of that.

So I'm just lol'ing at 3 olives going, why cant the poors just check into a hotel.

we're just like "oh this poo poo again yup" :what:

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Oct 6, 2016

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Epic High Five posted:

like literally the only way you could look at that and not see "omg landslide loss" would be if you didn't even pretend to care about anything but the white male vote

p sure for those demos they only polled Vietnamese, old Cubans, and Hoteps

no but you see it's *counts fingers* 249% that's like a guaranteed double win and a half, he automatically wins halfway into a third term with that

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Fangz posted:

So hmm, Trump wins men 55-45, loses women 39-61? What does that average out as, eh?

I love that maths has a liberal bias.

if it was a 50/50 split men and women, isn't that 47%? Like, what Romney got?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Red Minjo posted:

47% was never going to vote for Romney

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/news3lv/status/784105956229672960

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Red Minjo posted:

At the current breakdown assuming a vote total of 100% (incorrect notion) it would be 46.5 to 53.5

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/784105917344284672

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

That DICK! posted:

47% was never going to vote for Romney

one thing i never heard-- how many of the women in the legendary binders were part of that 47%

because if there was a lot of overlap, then it should have been fine, but if there wasn't then i think i just figured out why he lost

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

quote:

“Why do we put so much faith in, like, a president to be able to really lead cultural change? I think we should’ve learned this lesson by now, over the last 30 years,” said Lyons. “A new generation does see that, man, our faith’s been hijacked in many cases by political causes, and we want to be true to our faith.”

I think its a little too much, too fast to think that evangelicals are changing whole sale. But the notion of evangelicalism returning to its non-political nature regarding national politics? That's very interesting to me.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress this dumb little poo poo and i hope he gets a swirlie

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

The Bullet Farmer is the best spokesperson.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Hurricane Katrina?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I imagine Three Olives' family is like the Critic's

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Shageletic posted:

I think its a little too much, too fast to think that evangelicals are changing whole sale. But the notion of evangelicalism returning to its non-political nature regarding national politics? That's very interesting to me.

I think there's just too many votes there for evangelical issues to stop mattering. Even if their participation slowly declines in the political sphere, their issues will get play from politicians hoping to be the one to bring them back.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

triple sulk posted:

gently caress this dumb little poo poo and i hope he gets a swirlie

If those goes the way of every other childhood conservative, he'll be teaching at Berkley in 20 years.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
No no no. You're reading it wrong. You assign everyone who didn't want to answer to Trump's camp because obviously they had a fear of being labeled deplorable by the mean liberal pollster. And then you give him, say, a third of everyone who said they are voting for Clinton because everyone I know personally is voting for Trump and I'm sure they were lying. Then give him all of the third party people, because something about Bernie.

Gotta unskew your polls, man.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

can i just say that the tiny house movement is hilarious to me considering it's just a way to gentrify trailer parks and get way less livable space for your money?

Yeah, I'm in love with the Tiny House movement which seems exclusively like millennials trying to explain how they aren't living in trailer homes because they can't afford a real home but it's not about that, it's about simplified living and sustainable living as they poop into a bucket in a tiny closet.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Three Olives posted:

Yeah, I'm in love with the Tiny House movement which seems exclusively like millennials trying to explain how they aren't living in trailer homes because they can't afford a real home but it's not about that, it's about simplified living and sustainable living as they poop into a bucket in a tiny closet.

Also you have to use a lot of Chinese wall things to create areas within a room

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

This kid is dumb as poo poo.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Lastgirl posted:

So I'm just lol'ing at 3 olives going, why cant the poors just check into a hotel.

we're just like "oh this poo poo again yup" :what:

that was a pretty hilarious suggestion when you consider that even the lower end homes in florida are probably better outfitted to handle the storm than the hotels in realistic terms

:eyepop:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

well technically the bullet farmer is right, we do live in an america of hosed up racists

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ouhei posted:

This kid is dumb as poo poo.

oh yeah your a loving genous at 9

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Squizzle posted:

ive been getting mail ads from the ny gop for a while now and it's boggling because im like actively anti-republican, also ive never been a registered voter in ny state

Have you ever signed up on a Republican candidates website? Those things are pretty incestious.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

im pages back but this is an awesome tweet

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Yes children are stupid, ignorant, and easily swayed by fantastical promises.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/Slate/status/784107227368001536

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I feel like as she's pulled further to the center by Trumps insanity the spell keeping the sorceress SE Cupp young and hot is dissipating

• Locked thread