Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BCRock
Dec 13, 2005
I'm huge in Japan

L_Harrison posted:

Take note that you can only get a maximum of 3 skill points per combo, so getting a million+ chain has no benefit over something around 300k. Better to stop and let it end and then start a new one.

Well that's dumb. Big numbers are fun.

Oh, and I'm also really good at drifting IRL too, since apparently that helps :boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
Blasting around the Outback area (no trees) is the surefire way to Get poo poo DoneŠ. Other good options are the vineyards cause it's constant Sideswipe and Wrecking Ball bonuses.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Good advice here.

I can only laugh when I'm out there in the middle of nowhere and happen to cross a road with exactly the right velocity to nail a lone passing car.

azflyboy
Nov 9, 2005

robotsinmyhead posted:

The Goliath race is hella fun. The AI seems exaggeratedly retarded on it though, I ended up lapping them at the finish line (2 laps). I've got them on Above Average and some of the races are KINDA close, but this was a joke.

I think something about the length of the Goliath race completely breaks the AI, since I always end up lapping AI cars by the second lap, but once I actually get close to them, they suddenly start driving a lot faster and are much harder to pass.

What I suspect happens is that FH3 only fully models AI drivers within a certain distance of the player (and starts using a much simpler AI model past that point), so the drivatars become "stupid" (and far slower) once you get too far ahead, only to magically get much smarter when you come back to lap them and close the distance.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
Yeah, I just keep the classical station on with the in-game music volume at 1 while playing music/movies elsewhere. The shortest skill song I've ever seen was still 6 minutes. They usually are closer to 10min and are pretty funny because it'll be something like the song from 2001: Space Oddessy as you destroy a farmer's entire harvest.

Cygni posted:

How the poo poo are you gettin' million point skillchains, is that from drifting or some other arcane thing i dont understand?

Off-roading throws points at you for almost anything you do.

Find an open field and just do wide drifts. Hit stuff while sliding around to keep the combo active. Change directions to keep the drift active. Pull the handbrake if you are just sliding around from powering over - they are techincally 2 types of skills in the point system. Every little bush and sign post counts. Every little wheel lift counts as a jump. Sliding on dirt counts as a drift. Each time you do something different it reactivates the combo timer. All you gotta do is figure out the stuff you can't hit - cars, walls, certain buildings/trees. Other than that you're fine as long as you don't land upside down or drown.

tldr: regularly change directions and hit stuff

Anyway, here's a different M3. It's probably my favorite BMW but don't drive too often because the one in Assetto Corsa is as good as it gets in videogames:

Thief fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Oct 7, 2016

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

azflyboy posted:

What I suspect happens is that FH3 only fully models AI drivers within a certain distance of the player (and starts using a much simpler AI model past that point), so the drivatars become "stupid" (and far slower) once you get too far ahead, only to magically get much smarter when you come back to lap them and close the distance.

This is also true in Forza 6. Any race where I got more than say 5 seconds ahead, I'd rapidly pull away from that point on, but when I was actually around the AI they were keeping real close pace with me.

PhancyPants
Nov 15, 2003

Hotdog Suit Up!

BCRock posted:

Well that's dumb. Big numbers are fun.

Oh, and I'm also really good at drifting IRL too, since apparently that helps :boom:

I found drifting really easy in the FH3 demo, but I've pulled some sick handbrake turns in my Elantra, since apparently that helps :boom:

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Ok now I'm pretty sure it's not just my imagination.

(this is not a criticism of the game)

There have been times I've thought, "This bit of track is from FH2, essentially re-skinned, and plopped down here." I haven't gone back to compare, so I can't say I've ever been 100% certain about it. I just drove the last showcase in the buggy against the dirigible and I know this set of turns. It's a serpentine bit that I drove many many times in FH2.

I'd be interested to see which bits of road are lifted straight out of previous FH games (or just FH2, I suppose) and re-purposed for FH3. The one I am speaking of looks really, really different (better) but was so familiar I already knew the turns. Kinda neat, really.

LOL ok credit sequence out of nowhere! Yeah, it's abrupt.

Hey, apropos of nothing: Is it still possible to see how many downloads your vinyls have, individually? I used to be able to find it but now I can't.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Oct 7, 2016

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
There's a bug in this game that was carried over from FH2, and I hate it. For the first 20 or so seconds of a race the drivatars are drat near unbeatable and defy physics, until suddenly and inexplicably they slow down to the speed that they're set at, as if a switch is flipped.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

L_Harrison posted:

There's a bug in this game that was carried over from FH2, and I hate it. For the first 20 or so seconds of a race the drivatars are drat near unbeatable and defy physics, until suddenly and inexplicably they slow down to the speed that they're set at, as if a switch is flipped.
That explains a lot. It seems as if no matter where I set the AI difficulty, I have to get near the front by turns one or two to have a chance of winning. If I get bogged down in traffic for the first bit of any race the lead becomes nigh insurmountable.
Or maybe not.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
Man, I wish I knew about forza 6 apex before I bought horizons. The game I wanted was free, and the game I didn't want cost me about 80usd :(

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
That last super special event race was a real letdown. It just felt so slow and boring compared to the others.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
I don't understand how to take part in the Forzathon challenges. I get into a D Class car, start online adventure, and then as soon as I join a game, it slaps me into an entirely different car class. How am I supposed to earn those stupid loving car horns?

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

I AM THE TOILET posted:

I don't understand how to take part in the Forzathon challenges. I get into a D Class car, start online adventure, and then as soon as I join a game, it slaps me into an entirely different car class. How am I supposed to earn those stupid loving car horns?

I wish the online adventure at least told you what type of events it was dumping you into and let me pick another car even if the one I'm in is in the correct class.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
Okay okay okay I figured it out

What you need to do is participate in a car that was at least PREVIOUSLY a D class car.

So what I did is this -

Go to the auction house, set the filter for D cars, and then look for cheapass Clios and Toyotas - preferably ones around the upper end of D class, but it doesn't really matter in the end. Get four of these cars (or five, if you already don't own a D class car). You're going to upgrade each one to the following classes - C, B, A, and S1. Use the auto-upgrade widget in the Garage tab.

Now you're armed with five cars that can compete in any of the five classes AND meet the requirements for the Forzathon.

CapnBry
Jul 15, 2002

I got this goin'
Grimey Drawer
So this is how your Drivatar always leaps out of the woods into the street as I am trying to threat the needle between two other guys while doing 190 MPH, camouflage!

I love how once I got the Ferrari 166MM Barchetta, driving it between Byron and Surf City I passed like 18 of them on the road. Australia must have real bonzer number of barns, mate! I really enjoy this game and how it lets you sort of pick the class of car you want to play in, rather than forcing you through a progression from a 1960 Datsun to a rocket sled with blinkers. Maybe I will drive my 1974 Celica GT as a D class or maybe I will upgrade it to an A and run cirlces around 1990s BMWs, or maybe I want to race a Land Rover against a dune buggy, or maybe I just want to remember how lovely a 1980s Monte Carlo was stock.

There's no way to downgrade a car below its initial class is there?

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Haha Bullshit. It gave Howdy 2 spots in this championship, and one of them gets both Howdy's points.

Endbuster
Jan 7, 2013

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
Wellp, I fixed my PC issues after reading about a thousand crash logs. Apparently this game leaks memory like a mother fucker and I had to set a specific amount of virtual memory and paging file size for the hard drive its installed to. When the game ran it ran great, but it was a toss up if it was going to leak like poo poo and crash. Now I plugged the leak, but hoo boy it stutters like a mother fucker.

Cmon ya mook devs, if a retard with no experience with troubleshooting software can read a bug, fix yo poo poo.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Atmus posted:

Haha Bullshit. It gave Howdy 2 spots in this championship, and one of them gets both Howdy's points.
I learned it from w0lrah!

V I'm so down. I haven't played online yet! I'll PM you my availability. I'm free from Saturday evening until late late Monday night. Maybe we can wrangle an event out of it. V

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Oct 7, 2016

Endbuster
Jan 7, 2013

Howdy we need to co-op campaign sometime bro. I joined the crew.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

CapnBry posted:

So this is how your Drivatar always leaps out of the woods into the street as I am trying to threat the needle between two other guys while doing 190 MPH, camouflage!

I love how once I got the Ferrari 166MM Barchetta, driving it between Byron and Surf City I passed like 18 of them on the road. Australia must have real bonzer number of barns, mate! I really enjoy this game and how it lets you sort of pick the class of car you want to play in, rather than forcing you through a progression from a 1960 Datsun to a rocket sled with blinkers. Maybe I will drive my 1974 Celica GT as a D class or maybe I will upgrade it to an A and run cirlces around 1990s BMWs, or maybe I want to race a Land Rover against a dune buggy, or maybe I just want to remember how lovely a 1980s Monte Carlo was stock.

I think the only way that would be possible right now is if the stock car had a flat class rating that would drop a point or two when you put a detrimental upgrade on it. A select few parts will actually count against the rating despite increasing horsepower/traction depending on how it is setup.

Also this game is really fun under S class. I usually just take the stock engine and tune it rather than upgrade it beyond whatever it starts in because it makes races against he AI more fun. Once you start doing things like engine swaps and drivetrain conversions you'll generally blow everything away so long as you drive clean.

For my favorite cars I will max them out or bring them to S1 rating if they max out on the low end of S2. These are the types of cars you see online more often than not. Pretty much anything can be a sleeper, I've only seen a handful of cars that max out under A or even S ratings.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Endbuster posted:

Howdy we need to co-op campaign sometime bro. I joined the crew.

I'm inviting myself to this little shindig too. I miss you, man.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
^^ You were already invited... in my heart. ^^

To poz a neg real quick: If you're looking for head-to-head races to build up your street races/midnight battles, look no further than the nearest speed zone, speed trap, drift zone, or danger sign.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
Okay, I finally went through the grief of uploading my music to OneDrive and setting up a playlist through Groove so I could use my music in FH3, and I'm not loving impressed at all.

I noticed that playlists that I added through Groove's storefront - already loaded and titled and ready to go - had no problem loading in the game and was every bit as dynamic as the in-game radio stations, such as it echoing and becoming subdued as you pull into a festival. I never had any breaks or stutters while streaming from a Groove playlist.

But when I want to stream my music, it's a whole other thing. When I'm at in the festival menu checking out my cars and auctions, sometimes the music plays. Sometimes. And sometimes it has that cool echoing effect and sometimes it doesn't. That in itself is not a deal breaker.

But while driving around, my personal music will constantly jump back about five or eight seconds in the song. Enough to replay an entire chorus. And there's a sharp cut like a CD skipping (and yes wouldn't it be cool if the game were that authentic and true to real life). Sometimes when I tune back to the Groove station, I'll just get the loading icon, spinning indefinitely. When it starts a new track in the playlist, sometimes it'll start way into the song, like ten seconds. Sometimes, the songs end early, with no input from me!

This isn't great. I was initially impressed with how seamless Groove was, but when you inject your own content into it, it gets really pissy. Nevermind actually uploading my music and then generating the playlist in Groove was a pain in the rear end.

There are third party apps on the Bone that have no problem with my music. It's too bad that they use my content better than MS can. Simple Background Music Player handles all my music flawlessly. Maybe I've got some really hosed up, old, horribly encoded MP3s I'm working with here. Whatever. But I gave Groove a shot, and it doesn't play ball with my personal content.

Endbuster
Jan 7, 2013

GutBomb posted:

I'm inviting myself to this little shindig too. I miss you, man.

Sunday night cruise and shoot the poo poo with you and Howdy?I like how laid back this poo poo is now.

Sebastian Flyte
Jun 27, 2003

Golly

Atmus posted:

It takes some skill to drive two cars at the same time, so it is only fair that he is awarded extra points.

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Anyone have problems joining online adventures? It comes up with "joining adventure" but never actually gets anywhere.

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

CapnBry posted:

I'm not 100% on FH3, but on older Forza games if it was right on the edge, you can do some lovely upgrades like huge heavy wheels and slide in at the top of the previous class.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Blind%20Lester/video/22177628

CapnBry
Jul 15, 2002

I got this goin'
Grimey Drawer

Sigourney Cheevos posted:

I'm not 100% on FH3, but on older Forza games if it was right on the edge, you can do some lovely upgrades like huge heavy wheels and slide in at the top of the previous class.
Thanks, I see that I can drop this car from 803 to 802 by putting stupid heavy wheels on it. I guess that's the only detrimental mod, eh?

Thief posted:

Also this game is really fun under S class. I usually just take the stock engine and tune it rather than upgrade it beyond whatever it starts in because it makes races against he AI more fun. Once you start doing things like engine swaps and drivetrain conversions you'll generally blow everything away so long as you drive clean.
Yeah I love playing with A, B, C, and D class cars more than all that supercar business which is why the game appealed to me. What sort of tunings do you do? I'll admit that most of the tabs are beyond my comprehension currently so mostly I adjust the gearing on all my cars to be more favorable to my driving.

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

CapnBry posted:

Thanks, I see that I can drop this car from 803 to 802 by putting stupid heavy wheels on it. I guess that's the only detrimental mod, eh?

Heavy wheels are the only thing I can think of that's guaranteed to drop the PI in all cases.

Roll cages, the oil coolers, and big aero can all affect the PI in either direction depending on configuration. They all add weight and especially on slower builds may not add enough performance to make up for it.

Removing AWD where applicable is generally the biggest drop you can get on faster cars, but on some of the underpowered ones like the old Jeep I'm pretty sure the weight loss actually makes it gain PI.

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

Sigourney Cheevos posted:

Anyone have problems joining online adventures? It comes up with "joining adventure" but never actually gets anywhere.

Some stuff to try if you're on PC:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

For me, it was due to a setting on my Apple router that was blocking Teredo. This fixed it:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/networking-hardware/02-routers/apple/f/3356/t/455095.aspx

Eyud fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Oct 7, 2016

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

I AM THE TOILET posted:

Okay, I finally went through the grief of uploading my music to OneDrive and setting up a playlist through Groove so I could use my music in FH3, and I'm not loving impressed at all.

I noticed that playlists that I added through Groove's storefront - already loaded and titled and ready to go - had no problem loading in the game and was every bit as dynamic as the in-game radio stations, such as it echoing and becoming subdued as you pull into a festival. I never had any breaks or stutters while streaming from a Groove playlist.

But when I want to stream my music, it's a whole other thing. When I'm at in the festival menu checking out my cars and auctions, sometimes the music plays. Sometimes. And sometimes it has that cool echoing effect and sometimes it doesn't. That in itself is not a deal breaker.

But while driving around, my personal music will constantly jump back about five or eight seconds in the song. Enough to replay an entire chorus. And there's a sharp cut like a CD skipping (and yes wouldn't it be cool if the game were that authentic and true to real life). Sometimes when I tune back to the Groove station, I'll just get the loading icon, spinning indefinitely. When it starts a new track in the playlist, sometimes it'll start way into the song, like ten seconds. Sometimes, the songs end early, with no input from me!

This isn't great. I was initially impressed with how seamless Groove was, but when you inject your own content into it, it gets really pissy. Nevermind actually uploading my music and then generating the playlist in Groove was a pain in the rear end.

There are third party apps on the Bone that have no problem with my music. It's too bad that they use my content better than MS can. Simple Background Music Player handles all my music flawlessly. Maybe I've got some really hosed up, old, horribly encoded MP3s I'm working with here. Whatever. But I gave Groove a shot, and it doesn't play ball with my personal content.

bro, just alt tab into itunes or even vlc player.

the only thing you're missing out on is muffled background music when you enter a festival menu. skill songs still happen with the volume at 1%.

the worst thing that'll happen is you'll mess up your "Favorite Radio Station" stats on the loading screen lmao

CapnBry posted:

What sort of tunings do you do? I'll admit that most of the tabs are beyond my comprehension currently so mostly I adjust the gearing on all my cars to be more favorable to my driving.

Tuning is actually well implemented in this game for an arcade racer but isn't necessary unless you want to climb to the top of the competitive leaderboards online.

From what I've seen the Forza community seems to love to sperg out about tuning but if all you want to do is get 3 Stars in a drift section you can actually just do it with the majority of cars available using whatever the default is and just using bolt on horsepower upgrades. Tuning can help though but to get the most from it you need to already have a feel for proper technique. The way you enter the drift is the most important thing. The rest is determined by where that leaves you as you slide through the corners and what kind of drivetrain/power you car has. Forza generally lets you stack on so much power that you can get the wheels to slip by simply flooring it - so in the end it mostly just comes down to how you throw your momentum around.

Tuning is more for tweaking the car to whatever style of driving you like to do or counter problems that you're experiencing in a certain area. It is also for maximizing acceleration or top speed which will give you a slight edge in situations where you are up against another person that is on your skill level in a similar car or you need to squeeze in that last couple of mph to get 3 Stars in a speed zone.

A lot of it is unnecessary in the context of open world street racing. Fine tuning your car on a specific memorized track can help you shave seconds off your lap times. In the context of open world racing where rolling starts are normal, most of it has to do with how the front is balanced with the rear more so than the actual numbers you set them to. If you want you can really dive into the suspension for drifting - this is usually how you see people on the leaderboards with low class cars. It lets you control when and where the wheels slip and helps cars with smaller engines power over into drifts that would otherwise just be too grippy to slide through.

fwiw, most people i see at car meets irl generally just do a very simple setup:

1) install adjustable coilovers and lower it until you like how it looks
2) toe out the front wheels slightly
3) add negative cam to the wheels slightly (some people really go ridiculously overboard with this but :can:)
4) use cheap tires

this is generally reflected in game well enough.

and that's about it with much of the focus being more on basic symmetry on the the left/right sides so that the car doesn't drive wonky. There are SO many mods people tend to be in the middle of doing before they actually have to do the kind of tuning you see in forza. A lot of these tabs are breaking it down to but a few degrees difference than stock setting - this level of tuning it for people that are preparing to go to an actual track or event and are really pushing their vehicle to the limit.

irl most grassroots drifting is just gonna be like a single turn or two and/or sliding around in a parking lot. You'll much sooner see someone just modifying the car to let the wheels turn as far as they can without falling off or adding a tall hydraulic handbrake before ever busting out a protractor to their alignment to make the wheels 1 degree different because the car didn't slide exactly how they wanted it. That energy is best reserved for changing tires and fixing poo poo that breaks because most drift cars are in a constant state of damage control from the abuse they take.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Thief posted:

fwiw, most people i see at car meets irl generally just do a very simple setup:

1) install adjustable coilovers and lower it until you like how it looks
2) toe out the front wheels slightly
3) add negative cam to the wheels slightly (some people really go ridiculously overboard with this but :can:)
4) use cheap tires

this is generally reflected in game well enough.

and that's about it with much of the focus being more on basic symmetry on the the left/right sides so that the car doesn't drive wonky. There are SO many mods people tend to be in the middle of doing before they actually have to do the kind of tuning you see in forza. A lot of these tabs are breaking it down to but a few degrees difference than stock setting - this level of tuning it for people that are preparing to go to an actual track or event and are really pushing their vehicle to the limit.

irl most grassroots drifting is just gonna be like a single turn or two and/or sliding around in a parking lot. You'll much sooner see someone just modifying the car to let the wheels turn as far as they can without falling off or adding a tall hydraulic handbrake before ever busting out a protractor to their alignment to make the wheels 1 degree different because the car didn't slide exactly how they wanted it. That energy is best reserved for changing tires and fixing poo poo that breaks because most drift cars are in a constant state of damage control from the abuse they take.

A guy at work has a son who took some kind of WRX/STI, (incorrectly) converted it to RWD, welded the rear differential up, gave it Stancer level camber, and then was surprised when the whole mess became undrivable. That's my Drift Guy story.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

azflyboy posted:

I think something about the length of the Goliath race completely breaks the AI, since I always end up lapping AI cars by the second lap, but once I actually get close to them, they suddenly start driving a lot faster and are much harder to pass.

Oddly enough, it was YOUR Goliath blueprint that I raced in this particular event. And yeah, if I got close to a car, it was running pace with me.

edit:

I forgot to gush about my current favorite event so far - Bucket List, Audi Quattro S1 (S2?) starting from that gorge in the NW end of the map and racing to downtown Surfer's Paradise. Really intense. Took me a few tries to nail down a route take the divided 4-lane highway and passed it with 1.2 seconds on the clock.

That car is a blast. I bought one right after the event.

robotsinmyhead fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Oct 7, 2016

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Does no one really set up the Bucket List Blueprint things? I only received one so far.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
So once I'm in the car club how do I actually race with you guys? Is it somewhere in the social options?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Goliath race in a heavily modded Syclone.

NASCAR engine sucked up too much fuel. Ran out on the beach.

Endbuster
Jan 7, 2013

Doorknob Slobber posted:

So once I'm in the car club how do I actually race with you guys? Is it somewhere in the social options?

You can search user's and friend them or send them a message or friend invite. I haven't found out how to get the game invite to work. Its pretty much just doing the job of the spreadsheet here we keep all of our gamertags on.

Atmus posted:

Does no one really set up the Bucket List Blueprint things? I only received one so far.

On PC I haven't received a single one and have to set up my own. I think its a bug. On Xbone it populates me with options..... sometimes.

----------------

Man, I gotta say the most fun vehicle I have is a FERD BRANCO with a bouncy suspension and some horsepower upgrades to bring it to the top D class. That sum bitch is so much fun to race and drive in on the outback races.

Endbuster fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Oct 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Atmus posted:

I've gotten several (including one of yours, and also ran across one of your exhibition races... shoulda named it rolling roadblocks) but I have only made a couple exhibition races, myself. I'll make some when I have more cars.

Questions and comments:
As far as tuning is concerned I am getting (what I feel are) fine results with the ForzaTune 6. Sticking to A800 and below.
The suspension settings seem fine and it's very helpful in tuning race transmission gearing to tame ridiculously tourque-y cars. I alternate between AWD and RWD. I avoid FWD. Driving almost all cars of stock rubber unless grip is a serious problem. Rear aero only when I use any aero.

Been doing championships while waiting for head-to-head races to present themselves. I want more midnight battle cars.

Should I have received the Halo Warthog? Pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition and I don't see it anywhere.

What's your favorite big SUV/Offroad trucks?

I've got a doctor's note for today but I can't stay up too terribly late. If we want to set up some online fun I'm available tonight, tomorrow night, Sunday night, and Monday night.

Lastly (for now) could someone describe online co-op/freeroam? I know precious little about it. I really didn't care for the comedy games like infected.

• Locked thread