Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Playing well is good but results matter. I'm not sure we saw the same game though.

I honestly forgot we hadn't drawn more than 2 (thought it was 3 already) in a row and was and am pissed that we still don't finish chances seemingly. We drew a lot last year and it bit us in the rear end. The team looks better than it has in a while but it's still very staggered on when they actually want to loving play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Dzeko is making Totti-esque passes, what is going on here

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Udinese sacked Iachini. Not too surprising really.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
So many missed chances by Salah and now Florenzi.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Airplane internet sucks rear end, is Inter playing badly or what

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Airplane internet sucks rear end, is Inter playing badly or what

No, they've been dominant in the 2nd half, and Banega just equalized with a really nice finish.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Manolas rockets a header that bounces off of Icardi's head and beats Handanovic. Probably should be given to Manolas rather than an OG, I think.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

No, they've been dominant in the 2nd half, and Banega just equalized with a really nice finish.

Bad

trem_two posted:

Manolas rockets a header that bounces off of Icardi's head and beats Handanovic. Probably should be given to Manolas rather than an OG, I think.

Good

(Thanks)

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Phwoar what a save by Handanovic

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
That was a good game. Dzeko was the best player out there, while Icardi was completely shut down (mostly by Manolas).

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
That save by Handanovic on Dzeko

https://twitter.com/TransfersCalcio/status/782680298937090052/video/1

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
Bergamo is pretty loving happy for that victory against Napoli.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

This was ignored earlier and I can't stop laughing

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

https://twitter.com/semo33/status/782670228312449024

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Udinese should bring back Guidolin, instead of hiring one of the retreads like Del Neri.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Udinese should bring back Guidolin, instead of hiring one of the retreads like Del Neri.

I was going to suggest this as well, did Swansea fire him yet? I know they were thinking about it.

The big downside is that he sort of enables this ridiculous level of turnover that Udinese always has rather than trying to force any sort of continuity, which is what the fans want.

e: Oh, it looks like Swansea did get rid of him and you posted about it in the other thread. Maybe Udinese should've hired Bob Bradffffhahahaha

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Oct 3, 2016

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Bob Bradley is better than everyone gives him credit for, that being said I don't agree with Swansea firing Guidolin.

e- Also I looked up the Balotelli darts story and it was pretty harmless. The person in here who posted about it made it seem like he was hitting the players as they were standing against a wall 10 feet away or something. He just threw them out a window because he was bored. It's a dick move but he was probably not even trying to hit them and just loving around

quote:

Balotelli said in The People that he threw the darts in the direction of youth players because he was "bored". Nobody was hurt during the incident and ESPNsoccernet has been informed that the club view the incident as a misguided prank rather than a serious transgression.

Doesn't seem worthy to bring up as your main indictment on his character.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Oct 7, 2016

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I didn't have a chance to watch any football this weekend and it sucks because Milan - Sassuolo is always ridiculous.

Also please continue following the instructions in my avatar, thanks.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Kevin Lasagna scored for Carpi today, which made me think, didn't he have a pretty decent showing in Serie A last year? I'm kind of surprised no one picked him up. Who doesn't want a slice of that?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

Kevin Lasagna scored for Carpi today, which made me think, didn't he have a pretty decent showing in Serie A last year? I'm kind of surprised no one picked him up. Who doesn't want a slice of that?

I thought he was ok when he played but he wasn't even a nailed on starter for Carpi, so I can see why other teams he could have been playing for just kept their current setup.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

So like real lasagna, you only want it when it's good and hot.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Pjaca suffered a minor fracture in his leg in Croatia's training yesterday. He'll miss 6 to 8 weeks. That sucks.

Marchisio will return to full training with Juve once the current international break is over. That's good.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

You missed a great opportunity to put fat higuain instead of Pogba

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
My avatar has always been Lemina, not other French midfielders with dyed blond hair.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Here I am thinking it was Coman :troll:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Here I am thinking it was Coman :troll:

Speaking of, there are newspaper articles today indicating he might return to Juve after his loan with Bayern ends this year. I look forward to reading 10000 articles about that, and then Bayern will obviously pick up the permanent option.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

They would be silly not too. He's too good.

Also you're a bad liar

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I thought his loan to Bayern had a required buy clause?

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
Juve can have Zaza back if they're short? Hell, take him today!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Spangly A posted:

Juve can have Zaza back if they're short? Hell, take him today!

I'm surprised at how bad he's looked. He's not the most clinical finisher, but he's always been a hard worker and used his speed and strength well. He looks like Jozy right now. Maybe that peno against Germany broke him.

Juve are supposedly going to bring up Moise Kean to fill in. He's 16 years old, "the next Balotelli" (i.e. He is a Raiola client), and is being linked to Man City.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

trem_two posted:

I'm surprised at how bad he's looked. He's not the most clinical finisher, but he's always been a hard worker and used his speed and strength well. He looks like Jozy right now. Maybe that peno against Germany broke him.

Juve are supposedly going to bring up Moise Kean to fill in. He's 16 years old, "the next Balotelli" (i.e. He is a Raiola client), and is being linked to Man City.

he worked hard on his debut and I quite liked the look of him but since then he just runs into people and gets booked constantly, he's honestly worse than carlton cole on a bad day

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

http://www.violanation.com/2016/10/4/13153590/batigol-weekly-63-werewolves-of-florence-fiorentina-news

I read this like every day, and I apparently made top comment.

For those that don't want to read it, it is in regard to Fiorentina's 5-1 win over Quarabag; I essentially was in class and couldn't watch the game. So I put notifications on my phone so that I could se who would eventually win, I was betting on an Illicic peno. By the time Mauro Zarate scored for the first time, my professor asked if there was something I needed to take care of because my phone was vibrating too much. I had to explain to him and the class that I'm not used to my team scoring so much and that I was sorry. He said to put it in my pocket.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

http://www.violanation.com/2016/10/4/13153590/batigol-weekly-63-werewolves-of-florence-fiorentina-news

I read this like every day, and I apparently made top comment.

For those that don't want to read it, it is in regard to Fiorentina's 5-1 win over Quarabag; I essentially was in class and couldn't watch the game. So I put notifications on my phone so that I could se who would eventually win, I was betting on an Illicic peno. By the time Mauro Zarate scored for the first time, my professor asked if there was something I needed to take care of because my phone was vibrating too much. I had to explain to him and the class that I'm not used to my team scoring so much and that I was sorry. He said to put it in my pocket.

Well, we know what you need to do for every match from now on!

News: Sabatini rescinded his contract with Roma, my bet is he's gonna head towards Milan.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Milan has already gotten Marco Fassone as the DG, I guess Sabatini would be the DS? I was thinking the same thing to be honest, but I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

After that mistake today:

https://twitter.com/dbaron46/status/784128094382743552

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

So apparently Giorebtina are gonna give Sousa the axe and pick up Pioli instead.

What?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

So apparently Giorebtina are gonna give Sousa the axe and pick up Pioli instead.

What?

This entire post is a trainwreck :lol:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Maurito just signed a new deal: €5.5mm/year (that's €185k per week if you want it expressed British-style), release clause of €110mm, 50/50 split of image rights between him and Inter. He's now the 3rd highest paid player in Serie A, behind Higuain (€7.5mm/year) and De Rossi (€6.8mm).

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Giorebtina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Montolivo is out for 6 months with a cruciate injury.

• Locked thread