Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The goat man is the only proof you need that monsters are real, because he is an unsung apostle who spreads himself just as he spreads the word of God. He has laid himself open and bare to show that he harbors no secrets in his heart or wickedness in his soul considering you can even see where he keeps it safe up there near the tonsils. Rejoice, brother, for with his baptism you are born again anew! As Jesus Christ himself once said,"let he who is without sin cast the first goat."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Blackwidowcrawlingoutofgoatse.gif

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
What odd people. If someone is staring, I just say hello. If I'm drinking coffee in public at the asscrack of dawn, I'd leave others alone because gently caress it's early and I don't want to be bothered and just leave me be dammit.

If I get to witness a flying toaster, then that's just a good start to my day.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

QuarkMartial posted:

What odd people. If someone is staring, I just say hello. If I'm drinking coffee in public at the asscrack of dawn, I'd leave others alone because gently caress it's early and I don't want to be bothered and just leave me be dammit.

If I get to witness a flying toaster, then that's just a good start to my day.

Do you invite yourself into a stranger's yard to drink coffee at his table?

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Seeing as that coffee shop is like, right next to an auto shop with a parking lot that is full of cars that appear to have sat for longer and had worse mechanical problems than everything in my shitrod fleet combined, and part of their wall/roof is actively falling down worse than my house was when I bought it, I don't think they really have grounds to complain.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

kastein posted:

Seeing as that coffee shop is like, right next to an auto shop with a parking lot that is full of cars that appear to have sat for longer and had worse mechanical problems than everything in my shitrod fleet combined, and part of their wall/roof is actively falling down worse than my house was when I bought it, I don't think they really have grounds to complain.

Heh, grounds.

It's funny because Dave is going to set his house on fire with electricity.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Back when I lived in the upstairs I once woke up butt naked on top of the blanket on my futon with a dude in a bucket from a truck less than three feet away from me not even caring at all because he was looking at the side of the house and the first words I heard were "Holy poo poo check it out it almost burned right off the house!"

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

So are you at least piggybacking on that cafe's wifi?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Unrelated to my new album set to drop some time this fall I'm titling 'Chocolate Starfish and the Spider-flavored Eggos,' if you think being long winded and obtuse in the ways I use my posting is to stroke my own ego, I only feel it's appropriate to extend the analogy to pictures as a variant of the same act that I'm pretty sure I need to get a doctor to remove my lowest two ribs before attempting yet again.

Check it out I'm on a road trip to flavor country lol #justbrokeassthings #seattlenightlife #thebestandthedurst #badabahbahbah #addictmorelikeINCHDICK #Idhitit #sexycheeseburgers #iwilldiealone #mycatissuchabitch

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Oct 6, 2016

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I just forgot I was out being people again and that hit me with your best shot was on at oriellys and I started singing along way louder than I thought but singing it as 'hit me with a big cock,' complete with cannon firing sounds

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Raluek posted:

Do you invite yourself into a stranger's yard to drink coffee at his table?

Nope. If I did and got groused at, I'd figure I had it coming.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I recommend changing your wifi SSID to "the coffee loving sucks" and putting up a free wifi sign in the shop's front window late one night

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Ironically the landlords somehow have our WiFi physically locked on the other side of the door in our basement that opens into the back of the coffee shop out of reachis lol.

So I'm in the car hole right now with the AMX and my streamlight working and 2 girls just walked past and one said 'holy poo poo that dude is way scarier than a clown' and about three seconds later u turned back and walked past again and she said "see look he's real." This comes right after unexpectedly being attacked by a dog heading to the Civic to come over, who only got my pant leg instead of calf because of the lightning reflexes of dude on the leash. Literally was full wagging happy dog what ever and became Cujo with a flip of a switch and only was growling after already inbound to bite hard.

Starting to wonder if this is what Job felt like that one day that God climbed down off a ladder, looked the devil in the eye, and proudly exclaimed "The Aristocrats!"

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Job had a much easier go in live than you man.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Starting to wonder if this is what Job felt like that one day that God climbed down off a ladder, looked the devil in the eye, and proudly exclaimed "The Aristocrats!"
:stare:

In chapter 41 verse 5, in the middle of a speech about how powerful and almighty he is, God sarcastically asks Job if he could play with leviathan (God's favorite sea monster) like a bird, or put it on a leash for Job's girls to play with.

God knew Job's children were all dead.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So I just got back from a taking a friend to the airport assist run that coincided with me and Gremlin hitting the world food marlet and came home with some incredible stuff but honestly should I be putting an energy drink in my body that looks like this? I'm almost cautiously afraid.

Other star players, previous experience says I absolutely fuckin love ding dong and can't stuff my face with enough but the other, drat.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

If there anything this thread needs more of, it's ding dongs

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I had a filipino mate in AIT for nearly a year and his mom kept sending us Boy Bawang and I noshed on that poo poo in secret for like six months.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I've had M-150, its biggest sin was that it's not carbonated, so it tastes sort of like... energy drink syrup or something.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
As an Australian, and thus a person who spends life permanently surrounded by literal hordes of its brightly coloured cousins, I can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that that there toasterspider was a Black Widow.

Keep on Dickin', 14"

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Pham Nuwen posted:

I've had M-150, its biggest sin was that it's not carbonated, so it tastes sort of like... energy drink syrup or something.

In my bachelor-metalhead-flatshare days I reduced some M-150 down in a pan and made a syrup that we would add to shots of nearly frozen vodka. All the effect of vodka-redbull but far more efficient.

njark
Apr 26, 2008

Show them the Wasteland
You smoke meth and you're worried about how safe an energy drink is?

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Pretty sure he's clean now.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

beep-beep car is go posted:

If there's one thing dick can never be, is clean. Down here we're all dirty.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Jealous Cow posted:

If there's one thing dick can never be, is clean. Down here we're all dirty.

Okay true. I'm pretty sure he's off the meth now.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Not 100%, but it is something I have a weekly group, addiction counselor, case manager, and therapist all on board with. It's a struggle because I understand the methods of which I was going about it were abusive, and as things devolved because it works bacowards for me I'd way overshoot an 'effective' dose and essentially zero myself out locked in silence with no lights in my room for a few days, but stimulants are one of the few things that ever truly ordered my mind enough to become a functional employee and relatively calm and even keeled. The amphetamines made me quit being an alchoholic because my mind actually worked, so I have some strong feelings about 'addicts think drugs make them normal' and even stronger opinions about the uselessness of the 12 steps that im sure aren't earning me friends in group.

First off, I'm the only one there doing the program with out a court order, they tell me flat out the only end of the road is jail or death, which considering they won't put me back on my prescription because I'm now labelled an addict, is possible. I understand my self dosing regimen was mentally harmful, but the physical symptoms that started all this are still here nearly a year of loving SUFFERING later. I don't give a gently caress if it's leprechaun herpes or exotic space worms at this point, they keep telling me my symptoms are reccuring issues from the drug use, despite only being limited to areas that have absolutely for sure persistent problems. The toenails that keep falling off, the white fluffy poo poo and other consistent things I only cough up during the.2 to 3 days every few weeks it all starts all over again, the crawling feeling that manages to stick to only the areas that have whatever the gently caress goin on

I've had multiple intense antibiotic treatments, multiple prescription antifungals, tried every loving trick in the book, have resorted to manual extraction for the poo poo that grows out of my nail beds, and no matter how much I remove it's always rock hard packed full of whatever it is less than a half hour later and it's excruciating.

Nobody will loving biopsy it or culture it because oh you just need to wash more and take these antibiotics and put thisn cream on yoil be fine, just like the last 8 doctors said.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Also im assisting BraveUlysses with some work on his E30 and mid smoke break asked me if this was my sock over there.

Savington
Apr 9, 2007
I'm not Stinkmeister, this title is here so waar can tell the difference between Stinkmeister and myself in mafia games.

beep-beep car is go posted:

I genuinely have no earthly idea what gave you that impression.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The frequency, as well as the volume consumed has dramatically decreased to an event here and there every few weeks and continues to decline, but you know what the single largest hurdle to maintaining that record?

It's not me fiending for a fix, needing to get high. It's because I as a person have not changed at all, no morals were sacrificed, no shame incurred. I didnt start hitting mkm and dad up for gas money all the time when I lost my job. I didn't lie to friends, cheat or steal whatever I could to get what I wanted. When I lost my job, my boss honestly didn't expect me to have an issue with the mandatory UA after the police showed up over my nervous breaknown because I was 2 months behind on rent, and the absolute first second it came out that speed was involved instantly I had the world around me lose their faith and their trust in me

I was behind on rent because of the drugs, despite at my absolute heaviest use I was actually saving about a hundred dollars a month going street supply versus my garbage loving insurance and their pop up middle finger benefits package.

It doesnt matter that I have spent the last three years of my life in a never ending daily hell of emotional or physical agony. The year I watched the woman I love dying in front of my eyes only to lose her cost me friends and companions who got sick of me not able to "just loving get over it already, Jesus." PTSD doesn't play by the rules, sue me.

I live in a wold that society has labelled me Tweaker, and Addict. I have security guards follow me through stores. I get 5 dollar bills counterfeit pen swiped. It takes 4 teeth pulled in one sitting to get 4 capsules of tylenol 3 for the pain. I got the camaro impounded, the only car on an entire street of identically parked vehicles, for being within 5 feet of a driveway. If I had been unlucky and gone to see a friend for a weekend the Civic could have been imppounded legally parked literally in front of my front door.

I face absolute alienation and social stigmata at every turn, everywhere I go, no matter how I act. I've never even been arrested because the whole point of what I do is to be functional or absolutely check out for a while, I've always kept normal 'day hours' because if I'm on one I'm locked in my room in a chemical prison so no chance of anything happening there, so basically the only reason anyone would ever, ever choose to become such a universal Pariah is to escape the living hell their life has become. All of this has happend, and continues to happen, during every last day of sobriety until I can't loving handle trying my absolute best to change what's been done and have society sitting there actively trying to throw bricks at my face along the way.

So what did I do to deserve being made to suffer so thoroughly, so severely, and then be told I am not allowed to do the only thing that makes it stop for even a few short moments,

I just dont want to hurt the ways I do. I don't care how that happens. I know I'm trying my best, and I will not feel guilt over being human and fallible.

If i stumble along the way, I am my own higher power. I'll just get back up and say try again next time.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

:glomp:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
If there's one I know for sure, it's that I couldn't give gently caress all if I were ever considered or even called Normal. I know my story doesnt end here or even in this way. Not to be so bold as to compare myself to the late Hunter S., I take inspiration from him. Getting all twisted sideways and puking onto a keyboard doesn't make you tell the next Dear and Loathing. I meant in the sense that there's always an incredible story out there, it just matters how much you're willing and prepared to pay in order to take the ride.

gently caress normal. I just want to go back to being functional. Like this guy. This guy here knows what the gently caress is up with that.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Social stigmata :black101:

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Also like Hunter S. you honestly have a way with the written word. Have you ever tried getting paid to write at all? I would read your weekly Op-Ed and so would a lot of other folks in this thread I'm sure.

Reacon
Feb 17, 2013

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
13, What you're failing to realise is that the very essence of self-sufficiency is independence of anything not just anyone. When you break down, talk to people, come to conclusions, and fix yourself instead of just numbing the pain. Problems never go away, sometimes they merely become irrelevant, but never truly disappear. That's why they need to be fixed or dealt with as soon as they appear, lest they accumulate.

You failed with her, yes. But the reason you failed her is ultimately because you failed yourself. You failed to elevate her to your level, and instead you dropped yourself down to her low with empathy.

Think of it this way: Somebody's in a hole and they need a helping hand, because they're too weak to climb out. You have two potential situations with two outcomes each.

1. You're not in a hole. When you extend your hand to pull your friend out of a hole you...
a. Are strong enough to pull them out.
b. Aren't strong enough and fall into the ditch.

2. You are in a hole with them, by your own doing or theirs. You can either...
a. Recuperate your strength and climb out on your own, pulling them out when you can.
b. Let your weak body bare their entire weight and hope for the best.

I feel like you started out at 1b, and it progressed into 2b, which failed, then she tapped out, and now you're stuck and broken and all alone.

What I'm trying to get at is that in order to help others, you must first help yourself. If you were strong enough before you took on such a responsibility, maybe it wouldn't have played out the way it did. But life is never convenient enough to wait until you're prepared.

You're a broken man, and it's your responsibility to those around you, and even us on SA that feel empathy when we read your posts, to find yourself, elevate yourself, and conquer your conscious. Because you will bring others down eventually, whether you realise it or not. It's a sad truth.

Focus on yourself for everybody else, if you can't out of self interest.

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
You could try writing some opinion stuff for the stranger, even just letters to the editor but you do have a gift and exercising that would be awesome for the public who don't get to see your writing

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*opens door to go over and work on the AMX*

*slowly closes door, goes back to bed*

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

WASN'T ME.

:toot:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
LOOK YOU GUYS CAN KEEP SHOUTING SEARCH WARRANT AND BANGING ON THE DOOR AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT HOW MANY TIMES AM I GONNA HAE TO INFORM YOU I DO NOT CONSENT INTO ENTERING CONTRACT WITH OBLIGING YOUR REQUEST

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

14 BAR RIFF posted:

*opens door to go over and work on the AMX*

*slowly closes door, goes back to bed*

Well you can add it to your great parking job collection of photos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I had a confused moment there was like 'What, do even the cops in Seattle drive Subies?'

• Locked thread