Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

BB2K posted:

Also on a 0-5 scale how old is she?

That scale had better start at 16 or 18, boyo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I would love to hear this conversation where you tell your inexperienced virgin possibly teenage girlfriend how the internet suggested she suck your dick

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

purple death ray posted:

I would love to hear this conversation where you tell your inexperienced virgin possibly teenage girlfriend how the internet suggested she suck your dick

Or clean and groom your nasty peen? Need more info.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Alright babe I got some great protips from a dying comedy forum online, I'm pretty sure I can walk you through this

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

Or clean and groom your nasty peen? Need more info.

Those aren't mutually exclusive.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Well I tried GameFaqs first but they didn't have any good blow job strats. SA was very helpful though. I printed some of the posts out for you like sort of a quick reference sheet? Babe?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
She's 26, just a slow starter on that part of life. Very career focused. And I'd just had a shower before going over to see her that day.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

ikanreed posted:

She's 26, just a slow starter on that part of life. Very career focused. And I'd just had a shower before going over to see her that day.

Too bad she lives two towns over and you decided to run there.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Non Serviam posted:

Too bad she lives two towns over and you decided to run there.

Hey, look if you don't stop being mean to me I'm gonna put my poison smegma tube I call a penis in your oatmeal.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

I've got a ca-REAR she can focus on!

But seriously, some people just have stronger gag reflexes. Not gagging is a thing that can be learned, but I doubt she's interested in a three-week intensive crash course, so just tell her you're fine with whatever she wants to do, and it's fine if she gags a bit. It's an autonomous reflex, not a choice.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

If she's so career focused, she should be used to giving sloppy blowjobs.

:rimshot:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
So uh, got a question.

Turns out my current partner is a virgin. She's 21, almost 22. I am 23. We've been together for two months.
Thing is, she is concerned it's going to hurt like crazy and I really don't know if there's anything I can do to make it better for her (besides the obvious 'be gentle/go slowly/do tons of foreplay)? It's been a LONG time since I last had sex with a virgin (8 years) so yeah, pretty rusty.
I don't know the first thing about lube either. Never used it before in my long-rear end previous relationship.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Azran posted:

So uh, got a question.

Turns out my current partner is a virgin. She's 21, almost 22. I am 23. We've been together for two months.
Thing is, she is concerned it's going to hurt like crazy and I really don't know if there's anything I can do to make it better for her (besides the obvious 'be gentle/go slowly/do tons of foreplay)? It's been a LONG time since I last had sex with a virgin (8 years) so yeah, pretty rusty.
I don't know the first thing about lube either. Never used it before in my long-rear end previous relationship.

Hmmm. Well for one, use lube.

No that's not enough USE MORE. Try and get her to relax a little? Do some cuddling beforehand.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Azran posted:

So uh, got a question.

Reassurance. It's not going to hurt like hell. It's not about what you do with her ladybits, it's about putting her at ease and helping her relax and not being scared/nervous. The more relaxed she is the less likely it is that it would hurt.

Have you been doing any other kinds of sex than jamming your dick in her? Start with that, if not.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Azran posted:

So uh, got a question.

Butt stuff.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'm going to take a different position and suggest that you not have sex with her, and instead consider obtaining some of her blood for a magic spell or ritual. You can have sex with her after if you want but it seems crazy to me to pass up an opportunity like that.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Artificer posted:

Hmmm. Well for one, use lube.

No that's not enough USE MORE.
This is advice for butts. Don't go nuts with the lube, try not to need any. The goal should be for her to be turned on, relaxed, and making plenty of her own.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Anne Whateley posted:

This is advice for butts. Don't go nuts with the lube, try not to need any. The goal should be for her to be turned on, relaxed, and making plenty of her own.

I know you're correct here but "make plenty of her own" sounds revolting.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Non Serviam posted:

Vagina juice is a gift. Drink it innnnnnn maaaaaannnnnnnn.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Non Serviam posted:

yeah sex is pretty gross

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Shine posted:

Vagina juice is a gift. Drink it innnnnnn maaaaaannnnnnnn.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ScarletBrother posted:

What are some good D&S primers? I've got Different Loving, but it's 20 years old, and Tristan Taormino's Ultimate Guide to Kink, which seems fine. Are there any other informative books on the subject with good recommendations?

Both The New Topping Book and The New Bottoming Book are the standard newbie recs; I haven't read (yet) Domination & Su​bmission: The BDSM Relationship Handbook but it's got good reviews.

ScarletBrother
Nov 2, 2004

dovetaile posted:

Both The New Topping Book and The New Bottoming Book are the standard newbie recs; I haven't read (yet) Domination & Su​bmission: The BDSM Relationship Handbook but it's got good reviews.

Thanks so much! I'll check out The New Topping Book, as my wife wants me to top. Cheers!

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Hey goons, thanks for the answers. Of course, reassuring her was the top-most item on my list of things to-do when the moment comes, but wasn't sure if there was anything else to take into account. This kinda took me by surprise, to be honest.

Hyperlynx posted:

Reassurance. It's not going to hurt like hell. It's not about what you do with her ladybits, it's about putting her at ease and helping her relax and not being scared/nervous. The more relaxed she is the less likely it is that it would hurt.

Have you been doing any other kinds of sex than jamming your dick in her? Start with that, if not.

We've been dating for almost two months, but we still haven't gone beyond taking our upper-body clothes off yet, so no other kinds of sex (the day she gives me the okay it will be a "sex in general"-kind of okay). She's really timid and I'm more than fine with going at the speed she's comfortable with, so your advice will prove useful like a month from now. :v:

Azran fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Oct 7, 2016

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009

Azran posted:

So uh, got a question.

Let her be on top the first time. Tell her she is control, let her decide how gentle she wants to insert you. Make sure she understands you won't be miffed if she changes her mind, that she can relax and not move at all until she is used to the feeling of having you inside her.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Azran posted:

Hey goons, thanks for the answers. Of course, reassuring her was the top-most item on my list of things to-do when the moment comes, but wasn't sure if there was anything else to take into account. This kinda took me by surprise, to be honest.

We've been dating for almost two months, but we still haven't gone beyond taking our upper-body clothes off yet, so no other kinds of sex (the day she gives me the okay it will be a "sex in general"-kind of okay). She's really timid and I'm more than fine with going at the speed she's comfortable with, so your advice will prove useful like a month from now. :v:

It sounds like both of you are building up vagina-with-dick-in-it sex as The Big Happening. Try to de-escalate it. If she (or you) are picturing it as one magical evening where you sweep her off her feet and it's a big transformative moment and blah blah blah then that's way too much pressure.

Remember, it's about having fun, not being serious. It's not a magic ritual that you two participants must perform correctly in order to transform her from Virgin Girl to Woman.

So, what I'm saying is: get her to play with your dick. Just investigate, poke, prod, examine, experience, play with it. It's just a dick. No pressure. Nothing to screw up and nothing to be afraid of, just something to have fun with.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Azran, I can tell you right now having read all about your courtship that this doesn't surprise me at all.

Like other posters said, take the emphasis off of penetrative sex. Maybe even explicitly state that you're going to have some naked time together to fool around where it's not even on the table. Get comfortable with turning each other on first.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

I know, Mocking Bird, I know. :shobon: Sorry if I came across like I really care about sex - I mean, beyond the obvious "hey, it'd be cool if we shared some sexual intimacy" sense. I've offered a couple of times the possibility of fooling around without clothes (without involving penetrative/oral sex in any way, shape or form), and she said she wasn't ready for that just yet, as was the case last weekend. This is what I'm getting at when I say I'm okay with respecting her times (is this how you say it in English btw? Not sure if I'm making a transfer or what).

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean, the first time (and, frankly, any time) you have sex with someone is a pretty significant thing. I would be a bit offput by someone acting like they're too cool to care about sex. There's a difference between trying not to worry about it and trying to assert the belief that it's no big deal. If it wasn't a bit deal we wouldn't have had hundreds of pages of threads about it.

Take it as slow as you like and be nice to your partner. If you're in a relationship then presumably you would do that anyway.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Azran, you might find some of the articles at Scarleteen.com helpful?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Jedit posted:

That scale had better start at 16 or 18, boyo.

That's no way to talk to a priest!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

OwlFancier posted:

If it wasn't a bit deal we wouldn't have had hundreds of pages of threads about it.
*lies back and thinks about the xbox having the wrong kind of ram*

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

*lies back and thinks about the xbox having the wrong kind of ram*

Demonstrably more important than sex to a certain kind of person.

denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011
Can anyone recommend a good rabbit vibe? I don't really know what I can specify as far as what I'm looking for. The mystic wand was recommended to me for my girlfriend and it was a great quality purchase. Something under $100 that is powerful, isn't too loud, and will help me get my girlfriend to squirt would be wonderful! Not sure what else there is to consider...

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
I don't think a rabbit is supposed to help you with that. For squirting you really need to focus on the G-spot pretty hard. Does she want a rabbit because it looks fun or do you want a _______ because you want her to squirt or what?

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Ornithology posted:

Can anyone recommend a good rabbit vibe? I don't really know what I can specify as far as what I'm looking for. The mystic wand was recommended to me for my girlfriend and it was a great quality purchase. Something under $100 that is powerful, isn't too loud, and will help me get my girlfriend to squirt would be wonderful! Not sure what else there is to consider...

If she wants to squirt, she'll need something with a lot of power that makes a lot of noise. Anecdotally, none of the women I've asked seem to love the rabbit design, for whatever that's worth.

denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011
Well she already has a Mystic Wand which is like a less powerful version of the Hitachi Magic Wand which we aren't really interested in upgrading to. She just wants to try something new and thought rabbit looks interesting but I guess we're open to any suggestions for fun toys, squirting is just a bonus not a requirement..

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Ornithology posted:

Well she already has a Mystic Wand which is like a less powerful version of the Hitachi Magic Wand which we aren't really interested in upgrading to. She just wants to try something new and thought rabbit looks interesting but I guess we're open to any suggestions for fun toys, squirting is just a bonus not a requirement..

If she's interested, by all means try a rabbit, I'm just letting you know I haven't heard the same praise for them I have for wands. It might just be some women's bodies don't line up right for the rabbit, or that the stimulation they give is often on the weak side. My personal experience is wands and dildos are the ones that are the most universally liked, so maybe go dong shopping? If she's curious about light kink, bondage tape is cheap and fun.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Yeah, everything has to be at exactly the right distance and angle for any given rabbit-type to work. If she wants to try squirting, check out the njoy pure or fun wands, which are also plenty of fun even if squirting doesn't happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
Even if everything -were- at the right place and angle, a rabbit probably wouldn't get me off. The flicking motion the ears make might be fun, but it's not deeply satisfying. If she enjoys the wand, a good idea would be to pick out her favorite features of the wand and look for other items that would compliment or improve on those features. I'd suggest getting a rough idea how deep her g-spot is (she should be able to figure it out with some fingering and Google) and finding a dildo that is about that length with a nice bulb at the top. Or if she prefers, try the Njoy wands for g-spot stimulation with the Mystic Wand on her clit.