Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
while this is all going on, clinton is at home napping on her pile of pillows contently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

check out sex tape

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
congratulations to billy bush for getting inclusion in the history books

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
lmao @ trump calling himself a bitch. most lucid he's ever been

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Vertical Lime posted:

check out sex tape

grab the pussy, you can do anything

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
What are the odds this latest story originated from the Clinton campaign.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

im feeling insanely spicy after being on this conference call for 90+ minmutes, apologies guhys

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

oddium posted:

wow were the other dynasties that short

Qin dynasty quickly becomes the Han dynasty, so you hear in text books a lot "Chin-Han dynasty". This was short because I believe it only had 1 emperor (or maybe 1.5). Other ones were substantially longer.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Epic High Five posted:

I was getting ready for a shower 5 minuted ago and now I am sitting naked on the edge of my tub belly laughing at how disgusting and ridiculous this whole thing is

hell, same

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

for a half second i thought bush was george and i got REALLY excited

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/MacCocktail/status/784492546479251456

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Karl Barks posted:

how do you move in on someone like a bitch

To be honest, stories like this just make me further wonder if Donald Trump actually understands sex and flirting.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"All questions about Donald Trump grabbing women by the pussy should be directed to the Trump Campaign" - Paul Ryan, heading on stage at a Trump rally

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

OatmealRaisin posted:

lmao @ trump calling himself a bitch. most lucid he's ever been

i think shes supposed to be the bitch (as in bitch in heat a term that old misogynists refer to women they think are begging for it)

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Karl Barks posted:

is he like a dog in heat, i don't get it

he's fired, like a dog :c00l:

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Karl Barks posted:

how do you move in on someone like a bitch

real G's move in silence, like lasagne

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I want a framed picture of David Fahrenthold in my living room

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Shadowhand00 posted:

Qin dynasty quickly becomes the Han dynasty, so you hear in text books a lot "Chin-Han dynasty". This was short because I believe it only had 1 emperor (or maybe 1.5). Other ones were substantially longer.

thank you

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/delrayser/status/784491950024130560

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/MacCocktail/status/784429444316344320

paying attention last girl?

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/784401554480566272

id heard about trump's rant about not-indiany enough indians but i'd never seen it. id definitely never seen the senator's certified smackdown response holy cow.

:wow:

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
Trump celebrity pussy grab

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Anderson Cooper on Sunday: "Ok, this next question comes from Mary Smith, a student here at Washington University: Mr. Trump, when you said you just grab women by the pussy, uh, what in the actual gently caress?"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ryan's gonna be flop sweatin harder than that one time the trainer brought up leg day

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

oddium posted:

Nope, Qin dynasty was one dude long. Qin Shi Huang unified/conquered China, died, his young son became emperor, and then pretty much immediately he and his advisers were killed/killed each other because, eh, conquerors are often lovely administrators. Next guy who took over's family ruled for over 200 years.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Perfectly Safe posted:

He can't. He literally can't. That heady mix of pride and cowardice won't let him. And imagine how miserable he must be right now. He's losing and that little nugget of reflection that sits lonely in the back of his mind knows that he's losing but he has to keep going anyway. And he's going to the rallys and they're just not doing it for him any more because he's exhausted, and all he's got to look forward to is the next debate (incidentally, I reiterate my prediction that, if Inner Donald ever comes out to play in this election, then the next debate will be where it happens). He knows that he's got to stand there for 90 minutes while everyone laughs at him. And then he's got to do another one after that and that's not looking as welcoming as one might imagine either.

But the thing is that, until election day, he can still pretend that he's not losing; or, indeed, that he's winning, that there'll be an upset on election day, that everyone was wrong and he was right and then he'll be president. And so he'll keep doing that. Because that's his "do you want the chicken or the poo poo and broken glass?" question. Carrying on until the end is his own personal Hillary Clinton.

This man does not have the self-awareness to realize he's losing right now.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Vladimir Putin posted:

What are the odds this latest story originated from the Clinton campaign.

At this stage I'm assuming every bit of this and the Central Park Five and the Cuba thing are all coming from the Clinton Campaign. Like what's more likely? That the entire media finally decided to start looking into Trump and are finally finding stuff at the perfect time? Or that Clinton's just dropping hints to different reporters every day and letting them find this stuff they've been sitting on for a year?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Al! posted:

i think shes supposed to be the bitch (as in bitch in heat a term that old misogynists refer to women they think are begging for it)

but he said he'd move in like a bitch, implying he is the bitch

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/784401554480566272

id heard about trump's rant about not-indiany enough indians but i'd never seen it. id definitely never seen the senator's certified smackdown response holy cow.

jfc

what else have i missed in the last hour and a half

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

oddium posted:

no, the Qin were hardasses that no one liked so they lasted all of two emperors

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/784490773345513472

lol at nbc trying to clean up the headline language for this

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

triple sulk posted:

jfc

what else have i missed in the last hour and a half

Donnie grabbed a bitch pussy

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/SpeakerRyan/status/784469076718616576

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Al! posted:

yea I'm sure that's what he meant but it sure sounds like he's calling himself the bigly bitch there

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I cant believe trump grabbed that womans pocky

jackpot
Aug 31, 2004

First cousin to the Black Rabbit himself. Such was Woundwort's monument...and perhaps it would not have displeased him.<
This is so amazing, I'm so happy to be here. What a wonderful time to be alive.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

anyways, all of my sexual encounters are preceded by a furniture store visit so i can relate

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Romney had binders full of women, Trump had (has? any female staffers speak up) handfuls of women. I appreciate the Republicans stepping up their misogyny game. Makes them easier to hate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lmao

• Locked thread