Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i hope i get murdered in the street like a dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
i have been playing ffxiv and smtiv:final

its halloween season and im gonna be playing spook games starting with silent hill 1/2/3/4 this couple of weeks

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mycophobia posted:

sonic 3 & knuckles

really good soundtrack. i havent played it in about 4 years so i decided to give it another go. been playing it for the past hour and am at flying battery with 8 lives. gently caress blue spheres and the bonus stages in thsi never entered them

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
leather daddy dlc dropped for gta

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ArfJason posted:

really good soundtrack. i havent played it in about 4 years so i decided to give it another go. been playing it for the past hour and am at flying battery with 8 lives. gently caress blue spheres and the bonus stages in thsi never entered them

I like the blue spheres game. I always skip the other bonus stages though

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i wish they were at the ends of stages instead of feeling like big interruptions

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Agreed

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Why's everyone bumping this on Tuesday

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my fall break starts tomorrow

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This thread is for Friday through Sunday.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Why's everyone bumping this on Tuesday

just felt like commenting about the sick soundtrack, is all. well, bye

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i went to the arcade bar down the road and played street fighter 3 on sunday

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

I always skip blue sphere now as well since I've beaten the game 30 times and while Doomsday Zone is cool it's not worth 7 or 14 special stages. The special stages in Sonic CD are fun but I would rather just break all of the robot teleporters. Farewell until Friday all.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I always skip blue sphere now as well since I've beaten the game 30 times and while Doomsday Zone is cool it's not worth 7 or 14 special stages. The special stages in Sonic CD are fun but I would rather just break all of the robot teleporters. Farewell until Friday all.
When I was a kid I beat Sonic and Knuckles without doing the minigames, and was extremely angry that the game ended after Metal Sonic, even though there were more levels in the instruction book. I wanted to sue Sega. This was like 1999, and I got the game for $5 at a garage sale.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Thank you. mods should lock it honestly

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

When I was a kid I beat Sonic and Knuckles without doing the minigames, and was extremely angry that the game ended after Metal Sonic, even though there were more levels in the instruction book. I wanted to sue Sega. This was like 1999, and I got the game for $5 at a garage sale.

The game always ends for Knuckles after beating Mecha Sonic in Sky Sanctuary. That's his final boss. One time I spent all day with my sister getting to Death Egg as Sonic then my parents made us turn the Genesis off because we had to go somewhere. That felt like the end of the world as a 9 year old.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Finishing up Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice, eating Cheez Its and riding out the rest of Hurricane Matthew tonite.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Paper Mario Color Splash. :haw:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DQ7 for now but since Im just grinding jobs out I play it while watching something. SO once I actually want to game it will probably be Burnout Paradise and Silent Hill 2

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Thinking about civ 4

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

SW4 & DQ7

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mafia III.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Dragon Quest VII. Might also hop onto SM64 for a bit, still got work to do on the 120 star challenge.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Spider-Man for Dreamcast.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Bloodborne till I pass out. Gonna tackle Cainhurst, Nightmare Frontier, and Nightmare of Mensis, and maybe the DLC depending on how fast I get through those.

I've got that feel when you know your next sesh is going to be preposterously dank.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i went to the bar and played street fighter 3 again

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Dragon Quest VII
Black Ops III

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

P4 Arena and #FE. might play SMT IV a little on the subway too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Spoderman posted:

P4 Arena and #FE. might play SMT IV a little on the subway too

Nice who's your main in P4A?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im looking forward to P5A, which Im sure will exist within the next 10 years of Atlus milking persona spinoffs before they make a P6

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training posted:

Nice who's your main in P4A?

so far it's chie. but i'm going through story mode too and as i play as new characters i see things i like, like with kanji. this is my first arc system fighting game i've played seriously and it's weird as hell coming from street fighter and SNK games. do competitive players use the mash square autocombos??

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Spoderman posted:

so far it's chie. but i'm going through story mode too and as i play as new characters i see things i like, like with kanji. this is my first arc system fighting game i've played seriously and it's weird as hell coming from street fighter and SNK games. do competitive players use the mash square autocombos??

For some characters its the best way to build meter fast but the autocombo isnt really optimal damage if you have other options. P4A was my first fighting game period so I had a weird development of going from Guilty -> recent capcom games and feeling like they were beyond tepid, I imagine the other way is alot more exciting

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training posted:

For some characters its the best way to build meter fast but the autocombo isnt really optimal damage if you have other options. P4A was my first fighting game period so I had a weird development of going from Guilty -> recent capcom games and feeling like they were beyond tepid, I imagine the other way is alot more exciting

i keep having to check in with the tutorial mode because it feels like a quarter of the times i do a move it does something totally different, but when i look at move lists, it looks way simpler. it's super crazy and hectic and cool. how about you? who's your main?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Spoderman posted:

i keep having to check in with the tutorial mode because it feels like a quarter of the times i do a move it does something totally different, but when i look at move lists, it looks way simpler. it's super crazy and hectic and cool. how about you? who's your main?

I used Labrys in P4A and Rise in P4U. Rise was fun because she just projectiles like hell but if somebody actually knew how to deal with them i got obliterated because i never learned how to actually play her

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

dustforce

relaxing gaming

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FF14

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Finishing up Spirit of Justice and then more Bloodborne most likely.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Witcher 3

HOI4

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I bought Mafia III on my way home from work and I'm playing it for the first time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I bought Mafia III on my way home from work and I'm playing it for the first time.

*raises glass of chianti* Saludo my amigo.