Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Shout out to the part where Patrick basically says he was too good to work for Kotaku

The real shout out though is to Jeff for savaging him during that live stream when Gawker was going brought bankruptcy still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

shout outs to the mentally ill poster who actually listened to the patrick klepek podcast about domald trump and vr

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Soral posted:

shout outs to the mentally ill poster who actually listened to the patrick klepek podcast about domald trump and vr

moola is mostly why I love the Warhammer Fantasy thread in TG you stop it with that slander

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mp5 posted:

moola is mostly why I love the Warhammer Fantasy thread in TG you stop it with that slander

sure thing guy whos only posts in imp zone are in this thread

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
Professional VideoGames-man Vinny Caravella is so unfathomably bad at driving videogame forklifts that he's got me yelling at my TV.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I was worried the game wouldnt count some of thoes crates cause they werent 100% in the lines

was setting off my OCD geez straighten them up!

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
The video capture equipment and modern garbage television that GBeast are running that Dreamcast through might be adding significant input lag to this super-tite Yu Suzuki AM2 masterpiece because even on foot Vinny has Ryo drunkenly over-steering all over Dobuita.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Terrific podcast, I forgot how much missed hearing Austin again.

One thing I was never clear on regarding the Palmer Luckey story is whether or not his super PAC thing actually produced racist memes? Or just generic anti-Hillary stuff? Obviously his political views are fair game for anyone to tear apart, but I've been getting muddled references to what sort of messages were funded.

Also I don't think Austin realizes that donating to a political campaign and a campaign "that uses memes to effect social change" are the same thing.

Other than that, I hope this becomes a weekly podcast.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

In Rorie's defense, apparently earlier in the show he made a comment about recently suffering a concussion.

So...maybe it's the head trauma?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What's with this sudden influx of Giant Bomb exclusive posters again did a thread get closed

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

In Training posted:

What's with this sudden influx of Giant Bomb exclusive posters again did a thread get closed

I don't think the other thread got closed so much as it was always bad

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

In Training posted:

I like talking about giant bomb but yeah, the other thread is terrible

so hi

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Copper Vein posted:

Professional VideoGames-man Vinny Caravella is so unfathomably bad at driving videogame forklifts that he's got me yelling at my TV.

i assumed you were talking about yesterdays and was thinking that it wasnt that bad, but im watching todays now and holy poo poo

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Vinny, to Alex: You be Tracer and I'll be Reinhardt.

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
https://mobile.twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/782441548944248834

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Dan later tweeted that he would buy that bread for .25 before Jimmy Johns threw it in the garbage

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Dan needs to bring back the long hair

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Dan used to look like one of those guys who creeped around the high school after he graduated

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The picture of him with the bread is the greatest thing ever

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Shenmue got weird(er)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkclJKmx61Q

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nice another all day VR stream, these are great

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DId they already do their big 5 day streaming marathon this year? I wonder if theyre going to play Mario Party for 24 hours straight on that

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

In Training posted:

DId they already do their big 5 day streaming marathon this year? I wonder if theyre going to play Mario Party for 24 hours straight on that
You mean the Extra Life charity streaming marathon? That's in early November (5th?)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

on the modern warfare QL dan mentions that when he was in college he used to keep a stun gun next to bed and shock himself to help wake up if he drank too much the night before lol.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmao Dan was like a loving tobe hooper character

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope vinny does all the castlevanias I love watching him play these

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

In Training posted:

on the modern warfare QL dan mentions that when he was in college he used to keep a stun gun next to bed and shock himself to help wake up if he drank too much the night before lol.

Lmao thats great

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat this stream was really bad thouigh, every time Vinny does something Alex reads the chat and tells him exactly what to do next and where to go. Even vinny gets visibly annoyed and keeps asking him to stop talkign lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

drat this stream was really bad thouigh, every time Vinny does something Alex reads the chat and tells him exactly what to do next and where to go. Even vinny gets visibly annoyed and keeps asking him to stop talkign lol

AHHHHHHHH

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I really prefer them doing just recorded videos if theyre gonna do full playthroughs, like the endurance runs. Or if they can have someone with restraint like when Vinyn and Dave played dark souls and half the time dave brought up anything it was completely made up crap and Vinny did the same for demons souls lol.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i understand people in chat trying to help by giving answers even if theres often people who go too far with it, but that should be exactly why they have a second person filtering it. that really annoys me lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its something that austin was really really good at when they did shows but Alex...woof.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
they should have waited for Dan to get there before doing castle vanilla

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh snap they did a UPF where they just take calls for 2 hours.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
remembered fire boylt and chuckled softly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
home sick from work listening to jeff stories

http://www.giantbomb.com/jeff-gerstmann/3040-89712/forums/whats-your-favourite-jefference-1802866/#18