Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Marching Powder posted:

100 on ggg, Faber, lentz, Gonzalez parlay.

At the start of the year, I deposited 10 dollars into a sportsbet account the. Before Nate Diaz / mcgregor 2 I had 480 dollars, with this, I have zero, with potential to win about 60. It's been educational.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Memento posted:

Uriah Faber is a slight underdog against Rivera and I honestly think he takes it, so I'm on him for a 20 at +110. I've got Gall by KO in the first round for the same to win a hundred.

He'll submit Punk just so I lose my money I'm sure.

welp

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Marching Powder posted:

At the start of the year, I deposited 10 dollars into a sportsbet account the. Before Nate Diaz / mcgregor 2 I had 480 dollars, with this, I have zero, with potential to win about 60. It's been educational.

the key to making moeny is to bet on derrick lewis

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.
I'm chasing hard after losing 200 on UTEP earlier today in football.

$100 on the Reem +115

I believe in the power of horse meat.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Miocic looks high as poo poo.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

jase1 posted:

Just got home from my 2 week sabbatical where 1 week was no drinking, no smoking pot and most important no gambling. Wife is happy with her Harry Potter poo poo and Disney Princess stuff from Universal and Disneyworld. Trip cost me more than what I am betting tonight so I have free reign to do what I want. My account is at 0 and my bookie is itching for action so. I put 5k on mickey gall to win by tko at +250 and 10k on Stipe @-115 just for the fact that he is repping Cleveland. Football betting starts tomorrow for me so this is just the beginning. I will be down the street from the event playing poker and drinking everything in sight.

Saved by Stipe :cheers:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

jase1 posted:

Just got home from my 2 week sabbatical where 1 week was no drinking, no smoking pot and most important no gambling. Wife is happy with her Harry Potter poo poo and Disney Princess stuff from Universal and Disneyworld. Trip cost me more than what I am betting tonight so I have free reign to do what I want. My account is at 0 and my bookie is itching for action so. I put 5k on mickey gall to win by tko at +250 and 10k on Stipe @-115 just for the fact that he is repping Cleveland. Football betting starts tomorrow for me so this is just the beginning. I will be down the street from the event playing poker and drinking everything in sight.

I know this is probably a bad time to ask but can I have $350?

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I saw my Uncle who is a 55 year old man cry last night because of joy. He can't handle all the winning Cleveland is doing lately. Wish I could have gone and watched the fights seem like they were fun. Nice little start to my month hope I can keep it up and win some money today on the NFL.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
i thought your uncle was cm punk for a second there

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

fatherdog posted:

I feel like most fights between top ten heavyweights should be 50/50 odds at this point

I couldn't even calculate the odds for this fight because I can't think of a worse matchup for Miocic than a talented striker who hits insanely hard from the outside and I couldn't think of a worse matchup for Overeem than a guy with the chin and hands of Miocic. If I'd been smart I would have just found a prop bet that the fight ends by first round KO

edit: i love you Jase1

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.
Late as hell but I put 20 on Gall at -325 cause he should've been a much bigger favourite and I feel like boasting

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Can't believe Hendo is barely a 2:1 underdog. People really don't give Bisping any credit lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i think that's pretty fair, maybe a bit in favor of hendo. who is gonna be favorite in Conor/Eddie?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Skip My Posts posted:

i think that's pretty fair, maybe a bit in favor of hendo. who is gonna be favorite in Conor/Eddie?

Conor is the - 150 favourite at my book

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

20 on roy nelson, renan barao, cyborg, all by ko

20 on felder.

don't really care about this card to bet more than that.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

20 on roy nelson, renan barao, cyborg, all by ko

20 on felder.

don't really care about this card to bet more than that.

What does the parlay for them all to win by KO pay out?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

manyak posted:

What does the parlay for them all to win by KO pay out?

i'll win a smidge under a hundred for the 20 bet

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I'm plopping some money on Bigfoot/Roy Nelson going under 1.5 rounds

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

i'll win a smidge under a hundred for the 20 bet

Thats a little less than i thought itd be but i guess cyborg by KO is like -900 haha. Good luck

Power of Pecota posted:

I'm plopping some money on Bigfoot/Roy Nelson going under 1.5 rounds

Really not feeling this bet but good luck and i hope for all of our sake youre right

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

don't really see a great deal of value on this card

tenner on nate the great by KO!!!!

twenty on the other cowboy by sub

hunnit on dodson

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

hunnit on dodson

Dodson seems like a good bet, im surprised hes only a -120 ish favorite

Nate by KO is interesting, i kinda like Mccrory straight up but if you get like +400 on Nate KO thatd be alright

Good luck OP

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

manyak posted:

Dodson seems like a good bet, im surprised hes only a -120 ish favorite

Nate by KO is interesting, i kinda like Mccrory straight up but if you get like +400 on Nate KO thatd be alright

Good luck OP

Yeah getting +450 Nate ko and I like Nate so...

But yeah I think Dodson might be the best bantamweight in the world at the moment including Dom so I'm comfortable betting reasonably large on him vs Lineker at those odds.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Marching Powder posted:

Yeah getting +450 Nate ko and I like Nate so...

But yeah I think Dodson might be the best bantamweight in the world at the moment including Dom so I'm comfortable betting reasonably large on him vs Lineker at those odds.

nice

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Marching Powder posted:

hunnit on dodson

nice bets you got hosed on the dodson fight in my opinion

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

nice bets you got hosed on the dodson fight in my opinion

i actually did really loving well card betting including cowboy winning on a long multi meaning i lost, get this, 270 dollars on dodson lmao.

thanks for the sympathy though

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.
Vitor is a bigger dog than hendo which seems odd?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Biafraid posted:

Bisping has been knocked out cold by Hendo once and still has a tendency to circle to the left.

Odds are Hendo gets killed, but Hendo can still KO someone past the first. If Vitor doesn't win in the first round (except against Bisping) he doesn't win the fight.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Biafraid posted:

that is kinda weird

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i guess it makes sense in that mousasi is probably better than bisping?

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.
Put 5 bucks on both cause a) if hall can starch Mousasi outta nowhere for no reason then vitor can absolutely do so as well, probably more consistently, and b) betting on Dan henderson is always right and just

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Hendo only being +170 at some sites is pretty insane lol, he clearly has a chance of winning but do we really think he wins like 37 percent of the time? Honestly i think theres a pretty good chance Bisping just takes hendo down and GNPs him. Hendo fights can be some of the only times you really get value betting on the favorite nowadays

That said go Hendo

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

manyak posted:

Hendo only being +170 at some sites is pretty insane lol, he clearly has a chance of winning but do we really think he wins like 37 percent of the time? Honestly i think theres a pretty good chance Bisping just takes hendo down and GNPs him. Hendo fights can be some of the only times you really get value betting on the favorite nowadays

That said go Hendo

He's above +200 on some sites. I would probably jump on that if I were betting.

Also Mousasi and OSP seem like sure things to me but you know how that goes in MMA. Manuwa has been the rebound win for the last few people to lose their title fights so I feel like he is a little set up to lose and then Vitor is the world's most deflated man.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
I'm thinking of betting on manuwa and pickett but I don't love it, I just think those are 50/50 fights

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

I really don't think OSP is a sure thing against anyone. The only bet I like for that fight is +300 to go to decision.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Henderson isn't a big enough underdog and Bisping is favored to much can't really find a bet I like at the moment.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

jase1 posted:

Henderson isn't a big enough underdog and Bisping is favored to much can't really find a bet I like at the moment.

Bet on Hendo and you will be with us in paradise.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Bet on Hendo by KO and I will see you in Valhalla.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

gently caress it. 1k on Hendo by ko, tko or dq at +300 Not a big bet but the reward is enough for me to watch the fight.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

jase1 posted:

gently caress it. 1k on Hendo by ko, tko or dq at +300 Not a big bet but the reward is enough for me to watch the fight.

Yours is the noblest sacrifice of all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[to the tune of "take my breath away"] bet on mma...