Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i can't believe the gop is loving dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/TexasTribAbby/status/784795028690497536

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Cephalocidal posted:

90% of cat chat in my house is just the cat's name, modulated for intent. "Chicken? Chickennnnnnnn. :3. Soy? SOY. Curryyyy." Etc. It'd sound like a retarded cooking show.

I have a lot of set phrases in my Cat Convos. "Guys acting you ain't NEVER been fed before!" is a favorite, as well as "I don't care what you do, as long as you do it quietly."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

quadrophrenic posted:

my last name has the word "cock" in it, i feel for my homies

my full name was accidentally posted itt (oops)

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

zen death robot posted:

This forum isn't closing after the election.

yey thx

i kinda wanna make some kind of autogerrymandering script in r or w/e but i recognize that it's a really big project even if i just make one of those lovely handful-of-variables-considered sort of methods, and i probably wont ever actually do it

but if i do... i will post maps here. i guess

there's also dave's redistricting app but that's kind of tedious tbh

oh also, uh

Here To Help posted:

♫Grab 'em by the pussy♫

sung to the tune of 'this is how we do itpivot'

these next 80ish pages are gonna be fun

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

okay quick sort of PSA to everyone here

every now and then, just take a moment to really soak this in, this is loving unbelievable history happening right now: not good history like obama getting elected or women getting the right to vote, but political history none the less

you will want to remember as much of this as you can to tell your kids and grandkids (when they're old enough)

you will lie on your death bed, surrounded by loved ones and smile as you begin to sink into nonexistence and think

"i'll be grabbing pussy in heaven now"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

U.S. Term Limits v Thornton (1995). Basically state restrictions on constitutional offices are unconstitutional. It would be upheld as such with faithless electors and likely 8-0.

That said:

https://twitter.com/rebeccagberg/status/784798909193416705

Yeah I think they won't try to replace him but will now actively start to distance themselves from any sort of support.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/784803172158173184

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
oooh, how many people just dumped trump? i keep going pages back and finding more

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Ostentatious posted:

gently caress pence that moldy Lego hair looking mother fucker

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

"Mr. Trump, how do you plan on reforming Obamacare?"

"BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS DOT COM"

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Chris James 2 posted:

Their response to this is them essentially admitting they can't win the Presidency this year. I don't see how it can be interpreted any other way

At this point they're going to lose the Senate and might even lose the House

Good.

Donald Trump just might be proof that God exists and loves us, because he's poisoned the GOP like a Russian dissident and has moved onto curbstomping them from within. Good loving riddance, maybe now we can get some poo poo done.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

anime was right posted:

oooh, how many people just dumped trump? i keep going pages back and finding more

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15MudzswjU45efqvus21goEqtknbsfy9w2CLaWvOa_z0/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

blue squares posted:

Someone let this tweeter know that she forgot to mention the specific rap song she is thinking of...?

maybe lie4 by Danny brown but the difference between danny brown and donald trump is that the former isn't RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Curt Schilling nooooo
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/784803392908591104

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Al! posted:

my full name was accidentally posted itt (oops)

Al Balls

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/SandraRose/status/781951785233747968

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Karl Sharks posted:

every now and then, just take a moment to really soak this in, this is loving unbelievable history happening right now: not good history like obama getting elected or women getting the right to vote, but political history none the less

you will want to remember as much of this as you can to tell your kids and grandkids (when they're old enough)

you will lie on your death bed, surrounded by loved ones and smile as you begin to sink into nonexistence and think

when i die i want to go out like trumps campaign

grabbing pussy

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Pomp posted:

i can't believe the gop is loving dead

gop dead, so what

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/colincampbell/status/784803272808861701
https://twitter.com/AndrewBahl/status/784802293061419010

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

oystertoadfish posted:

yey thx

i kinda wanna make some kind of autogerrymandering script in r or w/e but i recognize that it's a really big project even if i just make one of those lovely handful-of-variables-considered sort of methods, and i probably wont ever actually do it

but if i do... i will post maps here. i guess

there's also dave's redistricting app but that's kind of tedious tbh

oh also, uh

sung to the tune of 'this is how we do itpivot'

these next 80ish pages are gonna be fun

Still new, still fresh.

https://soundcloud.com/therealmikedean/grab-em-by-da-pussy-mike-dean-mwa

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

god both '08 and '12 felt safe for dems to me, but this feels so in the bag that im wondering if the gop pulls a desperation move that loops back to 255 and threatens the inevitability of :abuela:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

god bless

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Can somebody repost the running list of Republican condemnations and disendorsements? It's impossible to keep up.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i'm rep dold

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

You leave 88 out if this. He needs a clear head to run Rutgers the gently caress over tonight and can't be drawn into this maelstrom.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

YOU A loving HAT posted:

I have a lot of set phrases in my Cat Convos. "Guys acting you ain't NEVER been fed before!" is a favorite, as well as "I don't care what you do, as long as you do it quietly."

post the loving cats!!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao what a horrible country.

The straw that broke the camel's back was that he was sexually harassing white women.

Not all the horrible things he's done in life like calling for the deaths of the central park 5, not paying contractors for their work or doing housing discrimination for his rental properties.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/784804121396346881

:jackbud:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Karl Sharks posted:

post the loving cats!!

IT PUTS THE KITTY PIC IN THE BASKET!!!!!!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

publishko posted:

"Mr. Trump, how do you plan on reforming Obamacare?"

"BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS DOT COM"

Trump's tag-team partner for tomorrow:
https://twitter.com/WardDPatrick/status/784225510016430080

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dear staffer, learn about the hard return key and post w nite crew because your wrtiin style would fit right in

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Squizzle posted:

god both '08 and '12 felt safe for dems to me, but this feels so in the bag that im wondering if the gop pulls a desperation move that loops back to 255 and threatens the inevitability of :abuela:
Fortunately life has no negative bound. There is always more and there is always worse.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Does this increase chance democrats end up with a 51 majority?

There's a decent scenario where Democrats get presidential year turnout and Republicans get midterm levels turnout.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Soooo, when Romney says this is demeaning to "our women", which subset of women is he suggesting?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I seriously want to know how old this staffer is. While not on this scale, I can absolutely sympathize with the feeling of "we see trouble ahead, how can we let the people with real authority understand?"

It's funny, because I want to say gently caress these people forever for their politics and the awfulness they've enabled, but a part of me feels a smidgen of empathy. Time to drown that out.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

YOU A loving HAT posted:

The only non-name cat phrases that get a lot of play are "bring me the earplug" and "you're so cute!" which my girlfriend has managed to condense into a single word somehow.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Squizzle posted:

dear staffer, learn about the hard return key and post w nite crew because your wrtiin style would fit right in

i'll show you a hard return

*grabs junk*

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Karl Sharks posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Woodchip posted:

Soooo, when Romney says this is demeaning to "our women", which subset of women is he suggesting?

WASP women

• Locked thread