Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Cephalocidal posted:

90% of cat chat in my house is just the cat's name, modulated for intent. "Chicken? Chickennnnnnnn. :3. Soy? SOY. Curryyyy." Etc. It'd sound like a retarded cooking show.

Cat chat in my house is 80% telling him how fluffy he is and 20% asking him where he put my glasses.

Fluff snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

sarmhan posted:

Basket of deplorables was completely accurate.

if anything she didnt include enough people

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
check your privilege before you wreck your privilege, I guess.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

Karl Sharks posted:

okay quick sort of PSA to everyone here

every now and then, just take a moment to really soak this in, this is loving unbelievable history happening right now: not good history like obama getting elected or women getting the right to vote, but political history none the less

you will want to remember as much of this as you can to tell your kids and grandkids (when they're old enough)

you will lie on your death bed, surrounded by loved ones and smile as you begin to sink into nonexistence and think

"i'll be grabbing pussy in heaven now"

"Son, I lived through a stupid loving era"

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

lol at asking a literal loving polling org if they "have polling to support this"

to be fair, thats a poorly worded but fair question "hey could i see the data on that? thanks"

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Karl Sharks posted:

personally, i'm kind of glad this possible GOP meltdown is starting when hillary is about to be in office because out of every person in this universe, past, present or future, i think she is the one i want twisting the knife

and i know she'll enjoy it immensely

i just really don't want some republican refugees coming in now, like gently caress you it took you this goddamn long to see how hosed up and horrible the GOP is? gently caress off, we're full

i think i decided to give my full-throated support to hrc about 6 hours into the benghazi hearings, when i realized that no single candidate wants to loving embarrass and shame republicans as much as she does, and that's extremely my poo poo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/SchreckReports/status/784805971281448960

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

So this is pretty much the best possible outcome of everything we could have dreamed? Tape makes /pol/ Trump backers be crazier and more entrenched, all establishment starts fleeing, no way to actually replace Trump (who won't drop out), max entertainment for all.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

yesssssssssssssssss. yess.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

But the lawyers have concluded that Trump would have to cooperate in any attempt to replace him, said another Republican in touch with the committee.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Grey Fox posted:

I'll share plenty of joy with you on the first half, but don't turn away people who learn the right lessons from this whole ordeal. Some folks take longer than others, but it happens.

i should've been more clear: they are welcome into the party if they want to vote for people who actually give a gently caress about governing

but if you come here, you accept the core tenets and philosophy of the platform, don't take this as some last straw and then try to say "hey guys have you heard about trickle down economics? it's neato! and gently caress unions, those pieces of poo poo!"

if you want to argue about evidence based solutions for our problems that actually help americans, and not just the 1%, then okay, but absolutely gently caress you and get out if you want to try and bring even 5% of the spiteful, uncaring poo poo that has become the GOP over here

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

deathbysnusnu posted:

Oh man, Ted loving Cruz right now. Trump may be a horrible person, but he probably did more good for the world by exposing the GOP as the lovely frauds that they are than MLK and Ghandi combined.

Ted Cruz has a lot of opinions on men taking control of women's pussies
https://twitter.com/robdelaney/status/707575321504161793

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Karl Sharks posted:

okay quick sort of PSA to everyone here

every now and then, just take a moment to really soak this in, this is loving unbelievable history happening right now: not good history like obama getting elected or women getting the right to vote, but political history none the less

you will want to remember as much of this as you can to tell your kids and grandkids (when they're old enough)

My adult daughter and I have already canvassed how she's going to explain this to her hypothetical kids. I suggested "Well, honestly, we were all drinking heavily, so it's kind of a blur now."

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

a rep at work is talking about how guiliani fixed New York and how us people from California are ruining Austin with our liberal agenda

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

check your privilege before you wreck your privilege, I guess.

missing a chiggity and riggity

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol, the trump surrogate on msn is drowning hard

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"Grandpa what was the 2016 election like?"

"Well some stupid fat billionaire ran for president and became the nominee of the Republican Party purely because he was angry that a black man became president and then laughed at him at a light hearted press event. He sparked a rise in white nationalism so that wasn't great, but he led to the collapse of basically everything around him when a tape came out about him talking to a Bush about grabbing women's pussies."

"Wow the past fuckin sucked."

"Shut up and give me another gin and tonic pill, because it's the future and all things are pills."

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

wait is there something about the bush family being involved in the leak?

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

the wonderful thing about this is that it's not even hillary's oppo research, it's some access loving hollywood producers tripping over their dicks trying to be relevant and accidentally rolling a bomb down the stairs

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Who is this dolt on MSNBC

"I think he needs to do what he's been doing"

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
david frum is now yelling at dilbert man on twitter

god I love this election

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Might be a good time for DNC ads showing acceptance of Republicans fed up wanting to switch parties.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

HILLARY CURES DEPLORABLES posted:

lol, the trump surrogate on msn is drowning hard

drowning in pussy scandal

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

HEAD (LINGUISTIC KILL) SHOT

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol trump supporters on msnbc talking about the online polls

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

alnilam posted:

billy bush is jeb's cousin

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Al! posted:

that's like 4 channels of sound baby

i don't know music words, especially when it comes to gameboy era soundchips

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

alnilam posted:

The other guy in the tape is Billy Bush, who is a cousin to Jeb.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

alnilam posted:

Billy Bush, JEB!'s cousin, was the host of access hollywood at the time, i.e the guy who trump is talking on the tape/video

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

alnilam posted:

bill bush, the source of the quote, is his cousin

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

alnilam posted:

The guy in the video with Trump is a Bush, first cousins with GWB and Jeb I believe.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

alnilam posted:

Billy Bush is the cousin of Jeb!

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

"Shut up and give me another gin and tonic pill, because it's the future and all things are pills."

:thumbsup:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If he loses Texas will any network just call the election at that point

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

i posted some tweets a couple pages back, but a rules counsel [one of these lawyers] just said "encouraging a vacancy, even if Trump were to step down is absolute party suicide."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mandatory lesbian posted:

i don't know music words, especially when it comes to gameboy era soundchips

it means four different instruments, like drums and guitars and beep boops

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Chris James 2 posted:

If he loses Texas will any network just call the election at that point

if he loses NC and Florida you can call it right there, no need to wait for texas

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao it's like in Rome Total when all the setbacks cause the opposing army to chain rout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

toe knee hand posted:

Cat chat in my house is 80% telling him how fluffy he is and 20% asking him where he put my glasses.

Fluff snype

wow, he looks really soft

• Locked thread