Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Zombiepop posted:

It is friday, im done with work and im on the weed. :cool:

Still got a few hours to go, can't wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I used to like weed now it makes me uncomfortable o well

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
:sad:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
People act like sativa or indica will give you anxiety, but I found I'll have anxiety smoking either one if I'm in the wrong mind-set.

crr
Sep 9, 2016

please email my wife

Zombiepop posted:

It is friday, im done with work and im on the weed. :cool:

loving same LOL

This thread brought to you by a tremendous sniveling dork!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Awesome Welles posted:

Beer is so much more refreshing when high, it's like drinking water

A-loving-men. Crisp, delicious beer to bring the senses back down. So nice.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am traveling to seattle soon and i am under the impression weed is just straight up legal there so that's pretty chill :yeah:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

thathonkey posted:

i am traveling to seattle soon and i am under the impression weed is just straight up legal there so that's pretty chill :yeah:

yeah its great, lots of recreational dispensaries with anything you could possible need, and its a beautiful city with tons of great food so it works out well. i recommend visiting gasworks park as the sun is setting thats a great place to chill

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i'm going for work so im not sure how much time ill have to myself. staying downtown. thanks for the tip i will try and do that though i think i will have a free night or two at least.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I thought I heard a long time ago that you needed proof of residency in states with recreational cannabis. Is that bs?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

downtown is kind of the least interesting part of that city in my experience

im in cologne and last night i got high and wandered aimlessly all over the city center but i think tonight i'm just going to veg out and see what german tv is like

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

el B posted:

I thought I heard a long time ago that you needed proof of residency in states with recreational cannabis. Is that bs?

total bullshit. i've been to dispensaries in colorado, oregon and washington, they do ask for id because you have to be of age but none of them turned me away for not being a resident. thats not a requirement at all.

when i went to one in portland the dude in line in front of me threw a big libertarian tantrum at the "bouncer" (a bubbly 22 year old woman) just for checking id's

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Oct 7, 2016

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

el B posted:

Thats true for decriminalized areas like DC; Colorado and Washington / Oregon is all Gucci.

a bone to pick fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Oct 7, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's decrim in my state .......... in that you can buy weak rear end thc oil if you have like one of four specific diseases

so not really

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Friday after work smoke is the most satisfying smoke of the entire week.

I'm part of the "after work / weekends" crowd. Been in that routine for like a year and a half now. It's pretty chill. Being high helps me actually enjoy doing yardwork or other types of lovely boring work.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Got home from work. fired up the bong and daredevil. need to see season 2

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

bagmonkey posted:

Friday after work smoke is the most satisfying smoke of the entire week.

I'm part of the "after work / weekends" crowd. Been in that routine for like a year and a half now. It's pretty chill. Being high helps me actually enjoy doing yardwork or other types of lovely boring work.

im part of the before/during/after crowd and it works p well

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

im part of the before/during/after crowd and it works p well

One of the guys I'm in charge of does that. He owns and people love him. That's all I care about.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
my dry herb gpen came today. it's pretty cool i guess... i like that you can just hit it on demand you dont have to wait for it to heat up. it does tend to just incinerate some of the weed in the chamber but most of it gets vaped. not bad for the price i gwess we'll see how long it lasts

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum
the desperate moments when you were expecting to get a delivery for hours but end up getting the text "sory im busy bro"

my friend came over so we could smoke and we couldnt

now we're drinking cheap beer and smoking resin :(

sometimes you gotta make do when you dry

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
waiting on drugs is pure torture but when it doesn't eventually pan out and you have to admit defeat for the night is just an insult to injury

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

thathonkey posted:

my dry herb gpen came today. it's pretty cool i guess... i like that you can just hit it on demand you dont have to wait for it to heat up. it does tend to just incinerate some of the weed in the chamber but most of it gets vaped. not bad for the price i gwess we'll see how long it lasts

Doesn't work if you don't inhale. :2bong:

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!
Serious post in the weed thread. If a dispensary is delivery-only and had no actual storefront, am I supposed to tip the guy?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Mnemosyne posted:

Serious post in the weed thread. If a dispensary is delivery-only and had no actual storefront, am I supposed to tip the guy?

Like a pizza delivery person, yes.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i got some fiesta 7 layer dip combos from the gas station and they are v good

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

weed indeed. weed. indeed. :420:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Guys , Im pretty high

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Ah finally weed, after 2 months of no weed.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I wish i was high rn guys.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

nawcom posted:

weed indeed. weed. indeed. :420:

:omarcomin:

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
this year has been nothing but terrible and shithouse for everyone just about every stupid day, so just weed and pull through gang :420:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im gonna take a couple grams of abv and go get a pizza

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Mariana Horchata posted:

im gonna take a couple grams of abv and go get a pizza

come back and tell us what you got

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Drive-Thru Salad Bar posted:

this year has been nothing but terrible and shithouse for everyone just about every stupid day, so just weed and pull through gang :420:

drat, I hope your year goes better. Good weed to you sir. May your buds be sticky and plentiful.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Zorodius posted:

come back and tell us what you got

margherita

so umami :weed:

crr
Sep 9, 2016

please email my wife
sour diesel and a long walk in an hour, blue dream and a movie with friends later tonight. :agesilaus:

This thread brought to you by a tremendous sniveling dork!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Smoked so much last night, woke up and I'm still high, bouta smoke some more too. Stay high til I die.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

Stay high til I die.

Will be on my tombstone.

El Laucha
Oct 9, 2012

El Laucha fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Oct 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColoradoCleric