Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

A lot of people with very strong but not really well thought out support for Hillary and very strong opinions about gender relations are going to have serious awakenings this year.

just quoting this post from march where tbw muses that trump is going to win on women's issues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Yes, please keep going with "Less concerned about Trump's words than Hillary's actions." so that it hurts so much more when we get a vid of Trump's actions.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Three Olives posted:

Trump never ran on having morals. Oh my god this is amazing.

They are all so dumb

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Pomp posted:

is there fanart of Jeb! as gil from the simpsons

oh man thats perfect

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

breaklaw posted:

Watergate
Monica Lewinsky\Impeachment
Trump Grab Tape

What other events in history have ever produced this level of mattering? Party elites trying to force their own nominee off the ticket a month out from election day. If this one keeps up over the next week then it's going off the charts.

Of all the past events in American electoral history, this is probably most similar to the Eagleton Affair

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Gravy Jones posted:

has anyone voted for autoerotic asphyxiation while wearing a hillary mask and #maga hat... on tape?

i'm going with that

we should HAVE a bingo card/betting pool/whatever for what the next drop is. Person closest to the truth gets plat or a custom title or something.

I call dibs on audio of him forcing himself on a female tv contestant.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:circlefap:

Dump the oppo file

DUMP IT!!!!!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://vine.co/v/5ggt2YqzvTx

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Smerconish asks why they have so much fealty for Trump that they'd say there's nothing he could say that would turn them off.

Andy Dean says its ridiculous to call it "fealty" because he's not a samurai who will commit "hari kari" if Trump tells him to.

This is weird.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Mirthless posted:

So do you guys think the debate tomorrow is actually going to happen?

I feel like there's no way Trump does this debate after the last 24 hours

Oh he'll be there

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump

TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Ages posted:

God, I want polls

shove me full of polls

i think polls usually take about a week to reflect recent events, so uhh i guess right about now we should be seeing, what, taxreturngate show up? i can't even keep track anymore

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/784879587788484608

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Thump! posted:

I'm afraid for what Trump means when he says he's gonna start on Hillary.

He's not gonna grab her where I think he is, is he?

:ohdear:

At the debate he's going to make a quick motion to her crotch. Just to break the ice. We'll all have a good laugh and heal and move on. Unless that bitch Hillary decides to sling some mud.

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

STAC Goat posted:

Smerconish asks why they have so much fealty for Trump that they'd say there's nothing he could say that would turn them off.

Andy Dean says its ridiculous to call it "fealty" because he's not a samurai who will commit "hari kari" if Trump tells him to.

This is weird.

Rick Wilson what have you done.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/784880061442764800

The Carny ethos of Show business is still alive and well in 2016. "Protect the business" is a real thing.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Thump! posted:

:circlefap:

Dump the oppo file

DUMP IT!!!!!

The production company won't even comment to say "no comment" so Trump already got that one locked up I think sadly

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

AceRimmer posted:

JEFF LORD JUST COMPARED THIS TO NIXON'S CHECKERS SPEECH :lol:

I think it's a lot closer to this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh163n1lJ4M

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

trump

TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

you have to say it five times in front of a mirror

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

drop that poo poo or I SWEAR TO CHRIST

come ON, man. You gotta know somebody who has those tapes!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

there's an embedded documentary crew with the campaign at all times, right? we're going to get a full video coverage of the :derp:ing going on after the election is over??

Until such time, this is how I imagine it

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Mirthless posted:

So do you guys think the debate tomorrow is actually going to happen?

He has to. If he skips out that's abject cowardice and he'll hemorrhage even more supporters. When you're running as the biggest of the bigmans out there then you can't show any weakness.

You remember all these tweets today that talk about how Trump is shocked at the coverage this is getting? And the campaign is stumbling because of it? Cue reams of people unendorsing Trump.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

It used to be Donald's strategy, make an innocuous gaffe, double down, steal the oxygen from the room full of GOP retards.

And now Hillary is just smothering him with it so quickly, by the time his surrogates try to defend it, there's already new poo poo pouring out and drowning them.

I love this dumb gay election.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Whats been bothering me this whole time is why none of this poo poo has come up in the year and a half he has been running for president. I know Hillary is keeping some in the tank for surgical strikes but a lot of this poo poo was just out in the open, waiting for primary campaigns or media reporters to comb through.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Baloogan posted:

trump

TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

OatmealRaisin posted:

It's not over yet !

The color of piss

Jeb is piss?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

what do people mean itt when they say corncobbing, all urban dict tells me is it has to do with 69ing? and while 69 is an extremely funny number, I don't know what it has to do with trump supporters :confused:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Venom Snake posted:

I hope

gets used at the debates

can you get word to hillary??

yessss

i mean nooooo?

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Ages posted:

you have to say it five times in front of a mirror

*might induce pussy-grabbing

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Feldegast42 posted:

Whats been bothering me this whole time is why none of this poo poo has come up in the year and a half he has been running for president. I know Hillary is keeping some in the tank for surgical strikes but a lot of this poo poo was just out in the open, waiting for primary campaigns or media reporters to comb through.

Answer: Republicans are incompetent dolts.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

ok realtalk my brother in law had been playing springsteen at my sister's stomach to make their new baby like him (i THINK he's not serious)...I kept threatening to put better music on my sister's womb but now I'm ok with springsteen. temporarily.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I'm guessing he probably did a casting couch or threatened to fire female employees if they didn't sleep with him.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Venom Snake posted:

I hope

gets used at the debates

:prepop:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
so is obama democratic reagan now

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Mirthless posted:

Where else could he make so many people aware of the fact that he's the victim here and everyone is treating him unfairly? I genuinely think this will be his state of mind going into the debate.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

yessss

i mean nooooo?

It's already been done. We ride this train into hell.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Feldegast42 posted:

You're surprised that the Republicans are composed of incompetents?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Lol, good. Soooooo good. I really hoped the mask would slip in my lifetime, never imagined it would hit a major artery on the way down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Gravy Jones posted:

has anyone voted for autoerotic asphyxiation while wearing a hillary mask and #maga hat... on tape?

i'm going with that

can ya not kink shame itt

• Locked thread