Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://vine.co/v/5rK06a9ruWK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/784880061442764800

The Carny ethos of Show business is still alive and well in 2016. "Protect the business" is a real thing.

it feels more like 'don't gently caress over a guest on your show with audio from a hot mike' to me. which is perfectly valid for reality entertainment shows like access holywood, less so for presidential candidates

nobody's going to agree to guest on your show if they think their every word, even off camera, could become a story. but of course nobody sane would say what trump said to strangers on a buss surrounded by mics cameras and av equipment.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...176e_story.html

quote:

In the new collection of recordings, Trump and Stern trade observations about the nominee’s older daughter, Ivanka. Stern asked if Ivanka has breast implants and her father said she does not. “She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump added in the 12-year-old conversation. Ivanka was 22 at the time.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Oiled and Ready posted:

The production company won't even comment to say "no comment" so Trump already got that one locked up I think sadly

nah, no way there isn't at least one leak

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Fahrenthold on CNN

zakkro
May 29, 2015

YOU A loving HAT posted:

ok realtalk my brother in law had been playing springsteen at my sister's stomach to make their new baby like him (i THINK he's not serious)...I kept threatening to put better music on my sister's womb but now I'm ok with springsteen. temporarily.

Nah, Springsteen's a'ight. Darkness on the Edge of Town? The River? Hell, I even like Wrecking Ball.

Could be worse; could be playing the baby Bon Jovi.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
No way NBC/Brunette are going to release the Apprentice raw footage.

It may get leaked somehow, but they wont release it.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

etalian posted:

I'm guessing he probably did a casting couch or threatened to fire female employees if they didn't sleep with him.

I'm thinking he sexually assaulted a bunch of women, basically every single one of the ones in his vicinity, and he may even have raped one or more of them

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
Imagine the scene at the ol' Bush Family Rancho when Barbara Bush asks: "I didn't catch that news report -- what did Trump say he was going to grab?"

...and ¡Jeb! has to explain.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Trump's hosed with the debate. If he goes then all this poo poo is going to be laid out in detail in front of 80 million people all staring intently at how he responds and there's no loving way Trump handles it well. If he skips it he's a coward and Hillary and Cooper discuss it themselves.

Donald Trump hosed.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

God he is loving disgusting

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
peach cider buzzed in the mid afternoon

gently caress yes
its canadian thankksgifing

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

anime was right posted:

so is obama democratic reagan now

Literally all of Obama's speech at the DNC was him grabbing the GOP by the balls, smiling to say "I'm Reagan now bitch", and their only response was basically "...we know"

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Montasque posted:

yeah, but someone probably has it

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/784804121396346881

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

.........Mike Crapo

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
On the other hand skipping the debate and dropping a tweet saying how biased they would obviously have been to him would probably play pretty well with his fans

Still a better move to do the debate, though. If he gets Hillary even a teensy little bit with Bill's spills his supporters will eat it up.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

Imagine the scene at the ol' Bush Family Rancho when Barbara Bush asks: I didn't catch that news report -- what did Trump say he was going to grab?"

...and ¡Jeb! has to explain.

"HE SAID KITTENS, MOTHER"

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

STAC Goat posted:

Trump's hosed with the debate. If he goes then all this poo poo is going to be laid out in detail in front of 80 million people all staring intently at how he responds and there's no loving way Trump handles it well. If he skips it he's a coward and Hillary and Cooper discuss it themselves.

Donald Trump hosed.

His only way out is to double down, ironically.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

just wanna say wapo has been killing it

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Montasque posted:

i wonder if releasing it would garner more supporter, from hollywood and regular people, if they did

probably smart, from their POV, to not risk it though

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
fuckin dondald loving trump grab america by the pussy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm off ot watch tv then sleep i loving hope something insane is there for me like this morning when i wake up

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

STAC Goat posted:

Donald Trump hosed.

He spends an hour and a half raging about Nancy O'Dell

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Baloogan posted:

peach cider buzzed in the mid afternoon

gently caress yes
its canadian thankksgifing

not 4 2 more sleeps baloogan

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Baloogan posted:

fuckin dondald loving trump grab america by the pussy

america is over 35, it's long past checkout time

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
canadian thanksgiving is the day after the debate

hill gonna roast her a turkey a day early lol

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

ohrwurm posted:

fahrenthold in particular

there should be riots if he doesn't get at least one pulitzer

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Constant Hamprince posted:

not 4 2 more sleeps baloogan

the gently caress u talking about

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Constant Hamprince posted:

it feels more like 'don't gently caress over a guest on your show with audio from a hot mike' to me. which is perfectly valid for reality entertainment shows like access holywood, less so for presidential candidates

nobody's going to agree to guest on your show if they think their every word, even off camera, could become a story. but of course nobody sane would say what trump said to strangers on a buss surrounded by mics cameras and av equipment.

That's a huge part of it, but also protecting 'talent' like Billy Bush, who most likely has a massive contract, is also important.

Like I said "protect the business" is very real.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Montasque posted:

Wouldn't footage of Trump repeatedly sexually harassing female staff and contestants open NBC up to being sued for not firing him? They couldn't have been in the dark on this poo poo.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Karl Sharks posted:

i wonder if releasing it would garner more supporter, from hollywood and regular people, if they did

probably smart, from their POV, to not risk it though

THEY won't release it, but they may know that someone out there has the footage and will. Why else would they hastag that this is just the beginning? "tip of the iceberg" would make more sense.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/serafinowicz/status/784767216210305024

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013

alnilam posted:

what do people mean itt when they say corncobbing, all urban dict tells me is it has to do with 69ing? and while 69 is an extremely funny number, I don't know what it has to do with trump supporters :confused:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Has anyone even discussed or addressed "it's ok to call my daughter a piece of rear end" yet

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

alnilam posted:

what do people mean itt when they say corncobbing, all urban dict tells me is it has to do with 69ing? and while 69 is an extremely funny number, I don't know what it has to do with trump supporters :confused:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

ohrwurm posted:

yeah i just subscribed last night when the poo poo was really popping off.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Trump will be at the debate. After his "SEE YOU AT SUMMERSLAM" poo poo last night he can't back down.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

http://i.imgur.com/xyiyKBp.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

• Locked thread